"Our Child"

30 minutes after we were finally at my apartment. We walked up the stairs to the fifth floor.
Marcell was panting.
"You okay?" I looked at him as he was catching his breath.
"What kind of apartment building doesn't have elevators?" He asked in disbelief.
I laughed.
"All those stairs was too much of a work out for you?" I ask teasing him.
"Watch it or you'll be punished." He said making me all flustered. I walked to my door and pulled out my key.
"Cara." I heard a familiar voice say.
Not him. Not now.
"I see you're back." Jake said.
"Jake, I told you never to talk to me again." I said.
"And you think I'd listen." He said and chuckled.
"I don't understand why you keep pushing me away. I love you." He said.
"And I said I'm not interested." I replied.
"Oh come on. I'd be so good to you Cara." He says with a smirk acting like Marcell wasn't right next to me.
"Just leave me alone please." I said.
He took a step closer towards me.
"Dude. She said to leave." Marcell said stepping in between me and Jake.
"Stay out of this." Jake said.
"Excuse me but I am not going to stand her and let you talk to my girlfriend this way." He says rolling up his fists.
"I don't care who you are." Jake said.
"Oh I'll tell you who I am. I'm Marcello Trevino Conti and if you think you can talk to Cara this way you are mistaken. So I suggest you step away from her and never come even an inch close to her ever again." Marcell said in his deep tone.
Jake didn't move. He's stupid.
"You must be deaf." Marcell said.
Immediately Marcell punched him and he fell to the ground. It didn't stop there. He kicked Jake in the stomach and in the crotch with so much force that I could hear Jake crying of pain.
"MARCELL STOP YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM." I screamed.
"HE DESERVES IT!" He yelled back.
"STOP IT!" I yelled again and pulled him away from Jake.
"Just leave him." I said.
"You're crazy! I'm going to call the police!" Jake expressed.
"Go ahead." Marcell said.
"You won't even do an ounce of damage to me." Marcell claimed.
Jake got up and walked back to his apartment door.
I opened the door to my apartment and closed the door behind us. I looked at Marcello in disbelief.
"Mi amore I'm sorry." He says.
I walked away to get my suitcases and walked over to my bedroom for my clothes and everything else.
"Look I'm sorry but I couldn't just stand there and let him talk to you that way. It's my job to squash anyone he disrespects you and that what I'm going to do till the day I die. He said he loves you! I'm the only one who says that to you." Marcell expressed.
"So you hit him?" I asked in disbelief still pissed while packing my clothes.
"Yes. But I see that it was wrong." He said with guilt.
"Will you look at me?" He asks.
I continued to ignore him and as I tried to walk by him he grabs my arm and pulls me close towards him. His lips were inches away from him.
"You are mine. No one else's. Understand?" He asks me.
I looked at him stunned.
"You are mine to love. Mine to keep. And mine to fuck." He tells me.
I started to sweat.
"I understand sir." I told him.
"Now I will help you pack." He said breaking apart from me.
I shook my head and smiled.
We continued to pack and I saw that the time was 5:00pm.
"We all done?" He asked.
"Yup that's everything." I said.
"All right let's go." He said.
We walked down the multiple flights of stairs and Marcell refused to let me carry anything.
He put them in the car and then we drove off.

We walked into the manor and we saw Rachel and Jax walk up the stairs.
"So how did she do?" Marcell asked.
"She's a firecracker. A little work with her aim for shooting and she'll be perfect and ready for missions in no time." Jax explained.
"Excellent, welcome to the mafia Rachel." Marcello said.
"Thank you." She said.
"Rachel are you sure about this?" I asked her.
"More than anything." She said and smiled at Jax.
Ok something is definitely is going on between them.

Rachel's POV when training:
I followed Jax downstairs to this damp room.
The smell of sweat tainted the air. Gosh knows what awful not to mention violent and I mean very violent things happened in this room before. There was knives and guns everywhere on the wall. Glass shattered and target points.
"Don't be scared." He said.
"I'm not. I'm just shocked." I told him.
He chuckled.
His tone of voice was deep and husky. And he is more sexy than any guy I had ever met.
"Ok let's see what you got. I want you to fight the punching bag and we'll see how long you can go on for." He told me.
"Ok." I replied with.
I took of my jacket and got to it. I went on for 18 minutes.
"You're good." Jax said.
"Thanks." I said while wiping the sweat of my forehead.
"Ok now you are going to fight me." Jax said.
Shit.
"What?" I asked in fear.
"Don't worry, I'm going to tell you what to do to dodge moves. The most important thing is to stay calm though." He told me.
"Ok." I said still in a little bit of fear.
"You ready?" He asked.
I nodded my head and put my fists up.
We sparred and I saw that he was going for my face.
"Duck!" He yelled.
I did as he said and that cause him to trip.
"Excellent." He said.
We went on for a couple more minutes and after it was time for me to start shooting. I picked up a pistol and saw that it felt like a really heavy weight. Jesus.
"This is kind of heavy." I told him.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." He said.
I nodded and smiled.
"Ok now what I want you to do is put your feet apart, take a deep breath and focus right on the middle of the target." Jax explained to me.
"Ok." I said.
I pointed my gun and took a deep breath. I put my feet apart and shot right at the target. I missed. Shit.
"Hey, you're not far off." He said.
"Keep going." He said.
I nodded my head and kept going. Shots firing is all I could hear. My last bullet fired and was just an inch away from the middle.
"Hey! A little work and you'll be great." Jax told me.
I smiled and looked at him. He smiled back at him and pulled me close towards him. My nose was fiddling with his. I could feel his breath on my neck. Our lips were inches apart.
"I don't want to kiss you." He said.
I looked confused and pulled away from him.
"Not yet." He said.
"What?" I asked confused.
"I want to wait until you are actually a part of this. Until you know what it's like." He said.
I understood where he was coming from but it still hurt. I guess I can't expect to be with him if I haven't been on one mission. I nodded my head.
"I'll meet you down here at 10:00am tomorrow to work on your shooting." He said.
"Ok, great." I said.