"Valerie"

I woke up and I have never felt more relaxed in my life. I swear lying on a bed in a mansion is like lying on a cloud. It's soooo freaking soft and comfy. I was so well rested. As I sat up in the bed I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." I yelled.
The door opened and revealed Marcell. He looked like a million bucks. He had a silky black suit on that looked hella expensive and a watch that had diamond encrusted around the little clock. Ok I have come to the conclusion that this guy is not rich. HE IS A FREAKING BILLIONAIRE. Bloody hell, I don't know what I would do if I had the amount of money that he has.
"Hey bellisima,when you are ready,come downstairs for breakfast please." He said with his elusive soft tone.
Hm. Bellisima. From what I remember Marcell told me that it means what I am. What am I? Let's see. I'm a girl. No who would say 'hey girl' in a soft tone? I'm 24? Ok now I'm just saying rubbish. I'll google it later. But first I need to get my phone back. I stood out of bed absent mindlessly. I forgot that all I was wearing was my underwear with Marcell's shirt over top.

Marcell's POV:
I knocked on Cara's door to tell her what I needed her to do.
"Come in." She yelled.
She looked beautiful. I could get used to looking at her face every morning. I mean just looking at her face makes my heart do somersaults. I've never felt something like this before. Her ombré hair all messy but in such a cute way . Her tired dark brown eyes. Bro she is a sight that I could look at all day. Marcell get over it.
"Hey bellisima,when you are ready,come downstairs for breakfast please." I told her in a soft and calm tone.
Cara got up out of bed only for her to be wearing my shirt over her underwear. This girl is driving me crazy. Her slim peach coloured body. Gosh I need her right now. Oh snap out of it Marcell. I have no idea what is going on with me right now. I have never had feelings like this before. This is new for me.
"Ok,thank you." She said in her sleep voice.
She is adorable.

Back to Cara's POV:
"Ok,thank you." I said in my sleepy voice.
Oh gosh that was sooo embarrassing. Why do I always embarrass myself. This is just great Cara. I went to the drawer where I put my shirt and jeans to put them back on.
"Wait,what are you doing?" Marcell asked me with confusion on his face.
"Um getting dressed before I go down for breakfast?" I told him with a smile on my face.
"I'm not going to let you wear the same clothes." He said with his deep voice.
I can't get enough of his sexy voice. Gosh dammit I need to stop thinking like this.
"We'll I don't have anything else to wear." I told him.
"I'll send Valerie up." He told me.
"Who's Valerie." I asked him.
"Trust me you'll love Val, she's great I promise." He assured me.
"Um ok." I told him.
"Wait here,she'll be here in two minutes." He told me.
"Ok." I replied.

Moments later I knock came at my door.
"Come in." I yelled.
It was probably Valerie. The door opened to reveal who I guess is Valerie. She had silky,platinum blondish hair. But it was so blond it almost looked as if it was white. It was sooo cool. Can I have her hair? She has a pale peachish skin tone and had deep,chocolate brown eyes. She was wearing a white shirt with a black jumper over and black skinny jeans. Sheesh she is beautiful. I wanna be her. She's too pretty it should be illegal.
"Hey,I'm Valerie,i'm your new bestie!" She introduced herself in a cheerful voice.
"Oh hi,I'm Cara." I said to this beautiful girl Standing in front of me.
"I know,Boss told me." She said.
"Ah of course,you call Marcell Boss." I said with realisation.
"Wait,he lets you call him Marcell?" She asked me with a big smile on her face.
"Yeah,well originally I said Mr.Conti,but then he told me to call him Marcell." I explained to Valerie.
"AHHHHHHH!" She screamed.
"Ow you just killed my ears." I told her while holding my ear lobes.
"Sorry,it's just if he lets you call him Marcell,it means you are important to him." She creamed with joy.
"Uh it does?" I asked her.
"It totally does,but anyways let's get you dressed." She said with excitement.
"Ok,I'm excited." I said with a smile on my face.
"Btw you are gorgeous,I'm gonna have fun dressing you." She said clapping her hands together.
"Haha you are beautiful too Valerie." I told her.
"Please,call me Val." She said with a scoff.
"Um ok Val?" I said with embarrassment.
There you go again Cara. Just embarrassing yourself constantly. Val chuckled.
As Val was picking out clothes I decided to ask her a question.
"Hey Val,are you part of the mafia? I asked her.
"Mhm,yeah I am,I have killed people but like not a weird amount haha but mostly I just go on missions with boss to find out schemes against our mafia." She explained to me.
"Ah ok." I said.
"Ok annnd all done." She said.
"What?" I questioned.
"I picked out your outfit." She told me.
She picked out a gorgeous blue floral shortish dress with gold heels and silver,diamond earings and a necklace.
"Woah,this outfit looks beautiful." I told Val.
"It's gonna look great on you." She said with awe.
"Ok well,i'll meet you downstairs for breakfast,see ya Cara." She said while leaving.
"See ya, Val." I yelled while she was making her way out of the room.