"Happily Ever After"

Marcell's POV:
"So, obviously your engagement party will have too have lots of security." I said stating the obvious.
"Have the guys got any lead on where Rafael is?" Brandon asked.
"Not yet, hopefully they'll have one by tomorrow though." Cade explained too him.
"Well the engagement party is tomorrow." I said with concern.
"Well if we don't we will have to take many precautions." Cade said.
"Yeah well the place where the engagement party will be is already set, so we don't have too worry about that." Brandon said trying too put us at peace.
"Ok, well it's really late, we should all get some sleep for tomorrow and I'll handle the security." I said while yawning.
Cade and Brandon both chuckled.
"Alright, later guys." Brandon said.
"Later." Cade said leaving with Brandon.
"Bye." I said as they both exited.

After about 2 minutes I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled.
In walked in Cara looking beautiful as always.
"Can I ask, why do you knock before entering?" I asked her.
"What do you mean?" She asked in confusion.
"Well it is your room too no?" I asked rhetorically.
"Yeah but-." I cut her off
"But nothing my love. It is your room so you don't have too knock. Just enter as you please." I explained too her while cupping her small face with my hands.
I kissed her and Then started too get changed.
"I'm gonna go brush my teeth and then I'll be back." She told me.
"Ok." I replied.
After about a few minutes Cara came out and then I went into the bathroom too brush my teeth.
When I came out she was wearing one of my shirts and just some shorts.
"Are you testing me mi amore?" I said while waking to her slowly.
She has no idea what she is playing with.

Back to Cara's POV:
"Are you testing me mi amore?" Marcell asked me in a deep tone while slowly walking towards me.
"No sir, not at all, I just wanted too wear something of yours. You know your clothes are so comfortable." I said while undoing the first two buttons of the shirt that I was wearing.
"I can't take it when you call me sir." He said but it sounded more like a warning.
"I'm sorry sir, I mean, Marcell." I said teasing him.
"Earlier today I told you that I'd punish you." He whispered in my ear.
"Well then get on with it." I whispered in his ear.
He backed away from me.
"No. I'm going too make you wait until you'll beg for me." He said trying too mess with me.
"You'll break first. If we are gonna play that game then so be it." I said.
I am not going too let him win. He's playing with fire right now. I'll show him.
"We'll see Miss Corleone." He said getting into bed.
I chuckled and got into bed with him. We both turned too look at each other.
"So Anna and Brandon are finally going to get their happily ever after." I said while smiling at the thought.
Marcell chucked.
"Why is that funny?" I asked confused.
"Well it's just a but crazy when you think of happily ever after and the most feared mafia." He said still chuckling softly.
I laughed.
"Guess so." I said agreeing with him.
"Ok goodnight my love." He said while yawning.
I smiled.
"Goodnight bello." I said as I turned my back too him and he wrapped his arm around me and cuddled me.

I awoke and jumped out of bed and opened the curtains. The sun was so bright that it blinded me making it nearly impossible for me too see if I didn't step away. I did as I thought and stepped away from the curtains. I went over too my drawers and started too pick out my clothes. I picked out a black t-shirt, a checkered flannel and black jeans. For shoes I picked out some white converses and some small pearl earrings. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my makeup. After about 30 minutes I was done and started too head downstairs. I saw that the time was 9:30am. Wow I actually woke up early. Haha that's a first.

I walked down the stairs and ran straight into the kitchen.
"Well there's my beautiful girl." Marcell said as soon as I entered the kitchen.
"Hey!" Val and Cade yelled at me.
"Hey!" I yelled back too them.
I grabbed a plate and started too fill it up with food. I put 3 pancakes with maple syrup and powdered sugar. I put raspberries and blueberries in the side aswell . I grabbed a glass of orange juice and placed all of it next too Marcell's plate. I sat next down too him. I started too gobble up my food. I was starving.
"So are we all excited for the engagement party today?" Valerie asked.
I nodded my head in excitement.
"Where is it?" I asked after I was finshed with chewing my food.
"Some venue, don't worry we are gonna drive there love." Marcell told me.
"Cool, I have the perfect dress too wear." I said and then looked at Marcell.
I winked at him and I could see that he was trying not too turn red.
He leaned in close too my ear and whispered
"You are playing with fire sweetheart."
I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. I was determined not to loose. Over my dead body.
"Alright well me and Val are going too head upstairs." Cade said while grabbing her hand and running up the stairs.
I drank my orange juice as I watched them run up the stairs.
"Do you think they are-." Marcell cut me off.
"Definitely." Marcell said.
"Yeah I thought so." I said while putting my empty glass down.
We both chuckled and Marcell focused his eyes on me. Still after 2 minutes his eyes were still locked on me.
"What?" I asked while smirking.
"Nothing, I'm just you know, thinking of all the things I'm going too do too make you loose." Marcell said while caressing my right cheek.
"Pfft as if!" I exclaimed.
If he thinks I'm going too loose he is very mkstaken. It's sad really.
"Sssshhhh." He said while putting his finger over my lips.
Ok this isn't fair.
He then buried his head in my neck. I could feel his lips tracing it. He then began too kiss and suck on it. I started too breathe heavily but making sure that I stay in control and calm at the same time. But this is so hard. He is making it so unfair. He suddenly pulled away.
"Sorry love, not now, you are going to have too wait." He said while pulling his lips apart from my neck and winking at me.
He left the kitchen leaving me all flustered. That sneaky little motherfu-.