"A Wedding to Die For"

TW: Gunshot
Cara's POV:
"Why why why, this is a wedding to die for."
Rafael said in his sick twisted voice.
That smile. Ugh. He needs help. He's so sick and twisted. All this for power? It's ridiculous.
"Rafael you don't have to do this." Marcell says with his hands up.
"Marcell what are you doing?! Defend yourself!" I exclaimed.
"This is as much for me as it is for my dad!" He yelled full of anger.
Gunshot.

The night before...
Cara's POV:
Marcell parked as quickly as he could and we both ran into the house. We waited for the others.
"I can't wait to take this dress off you." Cade said as he and Valerie walked in.
"Um hi" I said making him realise that me and Marcell were standing right there.
"Oh sorry." Valerie said.
She took his hand and they both ran up the stairs giggling.
"There they go." Marcell said looking at me with a smile on his face.
He suddenly picked me up and carried me up the stairs.
"MARCELLO PUT ME DOWN." I yelled while laughing.
"Not a chance." He said as he continued to carry me up the stairs.
He opened the door to our room and threw me onto the bed. He kissed me passionately and I lent back so I was laying down.

MATURE SCENE 13+:
"You made a mistake playing with fire." He said in between kisses.
"I don't know what you mean." I said acting completely oblivious.
"This dress?" He rhetorically asked.
"It was an engagement party." I stated.
"I don't care." He replied with his deep husky tone.
He made his way to my neck and I could smell his oak wood sent. Addictive. He bit my neck and I moaned of pain yet pleasure. He groaned of approval. I could feel his lips curve into a smile on my neck. He started too take off his suit and he took off my dress and threw our clothes across the room. He saw that I was wearing a matching set of lace that was black.
"Damn baby, I could get used to this." He said looking at me in awe.
I chuckled.
He lifted me up and put me on top of him. I kissed him with so much lust and hunger. It was Gnawing at me. He immediately put himself in me as I let out a deep breathe. I started to go in him slow. His face didn't look very pleased.
"Baby, you should know by now that I don't like to be teased." He said with a cold tone.
He flipped me off of him so he was back on top of me. He placed his dick inside of me and started to go as fast as he possibly could. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. I like this side of him. The louder I moaned the more harder and faster he went. I could hear him slightly groaning. He was clearly enjoying this a little too much.
"Oh my gosh, yes!" I exclaimed while heavily breathing.
He gave me a mischievous little smile. I kissed him to shut me up and he kept on going.

We went at it for an hour and after we were done. He got off me and layed down next too me. I put on his shirt and went to the the bathroom to brush my teeth and take off my makeup. After about 15 minutes I was done and I came out of the bathroom. I layed back down next to Marcell and he wrapped his arm around me as I turned off the lamp next to me.
"I love you princess." He said in his sleepy voice.
"I love you too bello." I said after yawning.
I slowly dozed off to sleep because tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. It's going to be a wedding to die for.

Cade's POV:
I woke up to find Val in my arms still sleeping. She's so peaceful when she's sleeping. I slowly put her head on a pillow as I got up so I wouldn't wake her. I got dressed and started to head downstairs. I saw Anna placing the food in the table for us.
"There's the bride." I said.
She turned and smiled at me.
"Ooo everything smells so good." I said pleased.
I took a plate and placed two waffles, some fruit and syrup on my waffles.
I placed down my plate and sat down. I started to stuff my face with the food.
"I can't believe I'm getting married." Anna said while smiling in disbelief.
"Neither can I." I said after swallowing the mouthful of fruit and waffle I had just eaten.
Absolute heaven her food is. Mmm my favourite.
"Listen Anna, I'm so happy for you and don't be scared of Rafael. We will not let him ruin your wedding." I assured her.
"Thanks. That really means a lot." She said smiling at me.
In walked in Valerie looking beautiful as usual.
"Ahhhhhh there's the beautiful bride!" She squealed as she went up to Anna and hugged her.
I chuckled. I swear she's more excited for the wedding than Anna herself.