"We can't go back"

Marcell carried all the way upstairs to his room. He sat me down on his bed and he put me down. He got up and took of his shirt. This guy is trying to drive me crazy. I mean damn,those abs are everything.
"You can go to my bathroom and take a shower" he said with his soft tone.
"Ok,thank you." I replied.
"I'll be here when you are done." He said with a smirk on his face.
That sneaky mother-
"I don't have anything to wear after my shower." I told him.
"Don't worry you can borrow something of mine." He said with a grin on his face.
"You just want too see me in your clothes." I said while playfully hitting him on the arm.
He grabbed my hand and I fell on top of him. I was so close I could hear him breathing. I could smell that oak woody smell that I crave every minute.
"You know that you look so sexy in my clothes." He said while breathing heavily.
I didn't say anything. I was speechless. I mean what do you reply with when the most sexiest man tells you that? Exactly. Wait. He's teasing me! I got off him and said
"I'm gonna go shower now." I said with a smirk on my face.
I went to his draws and pulled out one of his shirts.

TW:Blood (some details of blood)

I walking into the bathroom and turned on the shower closing the door behind me. I took my clothes off and put them in the washing basket. I got in the shower and looked at myself. There was dried blood all around my collarbone and chest. Some that managed to make its way to my stomach. Most of the blood was on my neck. I started scrubbing it of me. The dark red blood of an innocent person. I wanted to cry. I couldn't believe that I have gotten involved in a shooting. I'll never forget this. I knew this was one of the risks of being with Marcell and if this is what it takes to be with him I'm happy to oblige. As I looked down at my feet I saw the water. It was red. I felt like I was showering in bloody water. After I finished scrubbing off all the dried blood the water was finally clear again and I felt like I was actually being cleaned. After about 20 minutes I got out and dried myself of with a towel. I put Marcell's shirt back on and exited his bathroom.

When I excited the bathroom I found Marcell laying on his bed on his phone.
"Something interesting?" I asked him.
He looked up from his phone too see me. He sat up.
"I was right." He said while chuckling and pointing at me.
"About what?" I asked him.
"You do look sexy in my clothes." He said while groaning.
Oh gosh. Marcell you are doing this on purpose. Stop teasing me. I'm blushing aren't I? Dammit.
"Awe you're blushing." He said with a teasing voice.
"Oh shut up." I said playfully hitting his chest.
Ok that kinda hurt. He must work out a lot.
"Here,come lay down." He said motioning to the right side of his bed. I came to lay down and layed on my side so I could see him. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek.
"Are you sure you are ready to see him?" He asked me.
"Yes I'm sure,I have too,it was gonna happen eventually anyways." I told Marcell.
"Ok bellisima." He said.
He cuddled me and I started to fall asleep. He's good at this. Man I feel so special to this man. I'm just glad that he chose me when Nathan didn't. I'm so grateful for that.

I woke up too see Marcell still next to me asleep. Bro he's adorable. I lifted my hand and moved his hair away from his face. He looked so peaceful and cute. I decided to look at his phone and saw that the time was 5:00am. I put his phone down and tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't. I tossed and turned but I tried my best not wake up Marcell. After about 20 minutes of trying to go back to sleep I gave up and just layed there looking up at the ceiling.
Marcell made some noise and opened his eyes. Dammit. Did I wake him up?
"What's wrong?" He asked me with his sleepy voice.
"Oh nothing,just can't sleep,that's all." I told him.
"Come here,I'll cuddle you till you fall asleep love." He said while motioning for me to put my head on his chest.
I did what he wanted me to do. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead and whispered something.
"I love you." He whispered while trying to put me too sleep.
"I love you too." I whispered back while smiling with my eyes still closed.
After that I dozed of to sleep probably within 10 minutes. I woke up and saw that the time was 7:00am. I looked to my side to find Marcell gone. I got out of bed and saw clothes on the bed with a note.
The note said "hey,I picked out these clothes for you,hope you like them-Valerie."
Oh Val. I love you. I looked at the clothes too see a pair of blue,ripped skinny jeans,a white fluffy jumper and brown combat boots. I also saw a pair of dangly diamond earrings that was a beautiful sight with its bling glistening in the light of Marcell's room. I quickly got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I brushed my hair and admired my outfit. Damn. Val is good at this. Can't say I'm surprised though. It soon hit me that I am seeing Nathan again. Oh gosh. Well it's now or never Cara. You can do it. I can do it. With Marcell by my side I can do anything.