"I could never"

I woke up to find Marcell gone. I sat up in his bed and looked to find my phone. I turned it on and saw that the time was 9:00am. I started to go on Instagram and just browse on it. I heard a knock on the door after about 5 minutes of me being on Instagram.
"Come in!" I yelled.
Marcell opened the door. He was dressed in a buttoned up black shirt and black trousers with a belt. The sleeves on his shirt were rolled up just under his elbows. Damn what a man he is. As soon as he saw me sitting up in his bed he smiled and said
"Hey princess."
"Hi bello." I said while smiling back at him.
"Come downstairs for breakfast when you are ready." He said almost immediately and ran down the stairs.
What the hell. He just left. Um that's strange. Usually he tells me that but he always kisses me on my cheek and then leaves but he just ran. What's going on. Oooo but Valerie must be back soon. I already know what we are gonna talk about.

I went down the hall to my room and picked out my outfit. I picked out a plain black t-shirt and a black flowy skirt. I chose black heels and a pair of pearl earrings. I brushed my hair and put it up in a high ponytail. After I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my makeup. After about 20-30 minutes I was finished getting ready and I started heading downstairs for breakfast. Hopefully Marcell will act like his normal self. This morning he was weird. I walked down into the kitchen too see Marcell eating his breakfast at the table like usual. I sat in the seat next to him and proceeded to say
"Hey there."
"Hi." He said while not even bothering too look at me.
Marcell what the hell is wrong with you today.
I mean last night was amazing but now he's acting all a bit weird. What going on with him. Does he regret last night? My heart sank to my stomach to the thought that he regretted last night. He couldn't. I didn't so why would he? I mean it's clear that he's had sex before but I haven't. That was my first. Stop overthinking Cara I'm sure he doesn't regret it unless he actually does. Oh gosh.
"Your breakfast is over there on the counter by the stove." He suddenly said.
"Oh ok,thank you." I said.
I got up from my seat and took my breakfast. It was eggs on toast my favourite. Ok no somethings definitely up. He usually gives it too me. But now it's like he's avoiding me. He hasn't looked at me since this morning. He's avoiding eye contact and doesn't even want to look at me. What did I do? It was really awkward. We both just sat there and ate our breakfast in complete silence. After I finished I went over to the sink and started to wash my plate.
"Leave it." Marcell said with a cold tone.
"It's ok,I like doing dishes,I actually find it really relax-." I said while getting cut off my Marcell.
"I said leave it." He said with an even more cold tone.
"Ok." I said with a quiet tone.
The door opened almost immediately after I replied to Marcell.
"I'm home!" Valerie yelled.
"Hey Val." I said while smiling.
"Hey Cara." She said while hugging me.
I hugged her back and soon broke apart.
"Hey Marcello." Val said.
"Hello." He said.
"What's wrong with you?" Val asked.
"Nothing." Marcell said.
He then got up and started to to leave the kitchen.
"Bye." He said.
"Bye I lo-." I said but by the time I started speaking he had already gone upstairs.
"What's wrong with him?" Val asked me.
"I don't know,he's been like that all morning." I said with confusion.
"Ok well anyways,I've been gone and we need to catch up like now,so wanna go out for a walk?" Val asked while smiling.
"Um I don't know,I mean is it safe?" I asked with worry.
"Don't worry,I'll bring my gun and it'll be a quiet less crowded place." Val reassured me.
"Ok." I said.
"I'll go let Marcello know." Val said.
"Ok." I replied.

Valerie's POV-
I opened the door. Ah feels good to be back. Although spending time with my friend was fun I'm glad to be back. Oooo I wonder if Cara will wanna go on a walk today. I'll ask her for sure.
"I'm home." I yelled.
"Hey Val." Cara said while smiling.
"Hey Cara." I said while hugging her.
She hugged me back but soon broke apart after.
"Hey Marcello." I said.
"Hello." He said with literally no expression.
"What's wrong with you?" I proceeded to ask him.
"Nothing." He said.
He then got up and left the kitchen heading to go upstairs.
"Bye." He said while not even looking back.
"Bye I lo-." Cara started speaking but then stopped. Marcello was already gone. Damn.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked Cara.
She should know. After all she is Marcello's 'bellisima'. Haha it's so cute how Marcell calls her that.
"I don't know,he's been like that all morning." Cara said while being just as confused as me.
That's weird. He's never really like this.
"Ok well anyways, I've been gone and we need to catch up like now,so wanna go out for a walk?" I asked while smiling.
"Um I don't know,I mean is it safe?" She asked me with worry in her voice.
"Don't worry, I'll bring my gun and it'll be a more quiet and less crowded place." I reassured Cara.
"Ok." She replied.
"I'll go let Marcello know." I said.
"Ok." She replied again.
I walked up the stairs too Marcello's office. He's acting off today. I wonder what's up. I made my way to his door and knocked.
"Come in!" He yelled.
"Hey,I'm just letting you know that me and Cara are going out for a work and don't worry,I'm bringing my gun and it's going to be a less crowded and quiet place." I told Marcello.
"Ok,just make sure Cara is safe." He said not looking up from his laptop.
"Meow." Theo meowed.
"Oh hi Theo, I missed you so much." I said while kneeling down and stroking Theo.
I chuckled.
"Don't worry,she will be safe,I promise." I reassured Marcello.
"Ok bye." He said.
"Bye." I replied. I shut the door and saw Cara standing there waiting for me downstairs.
"Ok ready to go?" I asked.
"Yeah." She replied.