"A Proposal"

Cara's POV:
I walked over too mine and Marcell's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in" Marcell yelled from the inside of our room.
I opened the door smiling at him.
"Hey my beautiful princess." He said clearly trying too make me blush.
I felt my cheeks burning knowing that I was blushing. Crap.
Marcell chucked.
"Hey so, Brandon called, he wants all of us too come over." I told him with a hint of worry in my voice.
"Ok but why the concerned voice?" He asked.
"Because he was talking really rapidly and it sounded like something was a wrong. Sounded like an emergency." I explained too him.
"Alright well let's go then!" He expressed.
"I'm right behind you." I said.
We rushed out of the room and went downstairs too see Cade and Valerie waiting for us.
"Right well I know Brandon. He wouldn't call and talk so fast if it wasn't an emergency." Cade stated.
"Do you think it could be about Rafael?" I asked.
"Well after what happened last time it's hugely possible. He's been quiet. Too quiet. It's a bad sign." Marcell explained.
"Ok well let's just go." Val said.
"Wait, shouldn't we bring backup?" I asked.
"No, if Rafael is already there we can't raise any red flags." Cade stated.
"Ok. Let's get in the car then." I said.
We all rushed outside and got into Marcell's car.
"Mi amore, everything is going too be ok." Marcell assured me.
"I know I just keep thinking about Anna." I said.
"Me too." Val said chiming in.
In the rear window I could see Cade putting his hand on Valerie's thigh too comfort her. Marcell looked at me and kissed my forehead. After a while we got too Brandon's and Anna's.
I immediately got out of the car and knocked on the door.
Brandon answered.
"Hey, you made it, come in." He said motioning for us too walk through the front door.
We all walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.
"Where's Anna?" Val asked.
"Oh she's out shopping." Brandon told us.
"Why do you seem so calm, over the phone you sounded like your situation was an emergency?" I asked in confusion.
"It is!" He expressed.
"Ok well spit it out Brandon." Marcell said running out of patience.
"Ok,ok. I want too propose too Anna." He said.
I'm sorry what?!
I was a lost for words. I was speechless. I didn't know how too react or what too reply with.
A proposal?

Marcell's POV:
"Ok,ok. I want too propose too Anna." Brandon said.
Say what now!?
"Are you serious?!" I yelled and questioned at same time.
"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" He asked.
"That was rhetorical. It sounded like an emergency!" I expressed too him.
"It is. I've wanted too do this for a long time but I want it too go perfect. That's why I asked you guys too come over. I need your guys' help." Brandon explained too us.
"Ok, part of me is that this is so sweet and amazing but, another part of me thinks that this is a completely insane idea." Cara told him.
"Why would it be insane?" Brandon questioned.
"Well maybe because Rafael is still out there, somewhere" Cade rhetorically said.
"I haven't thought about him." Brandon said realising.
"It's nice that you want too propose too Anna but what if Rafael crashes the engagement party or worse the wedding?" Valerie asked expressing her concern.
"Security." Brandon said.
"Ok fine we'll help you." I said.
This is huge for Brandon. Don't get me wrong I'm extremely happy for him but it's a big risk too take. Especially at a time like this. With Rafael at large.
"I'm happy for you man." I told Brandon.
"Thanks." He said.
"Well Let's plan this then." Val said.
"Ok so the plan is that Anna thinks that we are having a regular night out for dinner but what she doesn't know is that I'm going too propose. I'm going too take her away from dinner lead her too the rooftop with a trail of roses and candles and I'm going too ask her." Brandon explained to all of us.
"So this is going too be at the manors rooftop?" I asked.
"Yes, if that's ok with you" he said.
"Of course that's ok." I said.
"Ok well we'll come over tomorrow with all the stuff for you and we will set it up before Anna gets too the Manor with you." Cara said.
"Wait, can we see a ring?" Val asked.
I chuckled.
Brandon pulled it out of a locked drawer and opened the black velvet box too show us the ring.
Inside was a diamond ring with more diamonds encrusted around the big diamond in the middle.
Cara gasped.
"It's beautiful." She said in awe.
"Don't worry babe, you'll get a ring like that one day." I said at her while smirking at her.
She looked up at me and smiled.
"Oooooooooo." Cade, Val and Brandon all said teasing us.
"Shush." Me and Cara both said.
"Ok, let's go." I said.
We both got out of the house before Anna came home and drove back too the manor.