The Afterparty

Finally, we have reached Sandie and Sebastien's suite and everyone got out of the car. Some of the guys unloaded the stuff for the party out from the back and brought them in to the front door. A few people and I head inside after. To tell you guys what Sandie and Sebastien's suite looks like might be confusing. So basically when you enter the front door, there is like a small entryway going left and after you go in, if you turn to the right, you would see the rest of the suite. The first room I see is the living room where there's a couch and a coffee table, set in the left corner of the room. Beside the wall of the yellow couch in the living room would be like a short hallway and you would be able to see the stairway to go up to the second floor. And followed by the stairs on the left is the kitchen, where you can see the kitchen island and the rectangular farmhouse chandelier hanging from the ceiling. To sum this up, the living room of Sandie and Sebastien's apartment is on the right side of the stairway and the kitchen and backyard door are on the opposite - the left.
   As I decided to sit down on the couch and wait, more people came in carrying bunch of stuff and bringing them to the backyard. Sebastien came in from outside and helped some friends carry more things. Sandie then came down the stairs wearing a spaghetti strap tank-top and a pants that look like short leggings. At this moment, two people entered the suite with Tina. Sandie saw them right away and told them what room to put Tina in so she can rest. I watched as they help her up the stairs and disappeared when they turned a corner. Poor Tina. I hope she recovers by sleeping it off.
   Shortly, everyone came in and headed to the backyard. Some went to put stuff up in the kitchen. There was music playing. Some people decided to go for a little swim. Unfortunately, I couldn't as I don't have a swimsuit on me so I just decided to stand in the water at the very first step in the pool with my sandals set on the side. The water felt nice and warm as I watch a few of the guests jump into the pool. Minutes later, I decided to get back out of the water. I asked Sandie for a towel to dry my feet before I go back inside. Once I did, I saw a few people - including Vicky - playing beer pong as I was getting myself a drink.
"Are you enjoying the party so far, Anthony?" Vicky asked.
"I am, thanks!" I replied back with a huge smile. "Hope you're liking the party too!"
I then decided to sit down on a single sofa chair for a bit while checking on my phone for any missed notifications.
   When I got bored, I then headed back outside to get something to eat. There's some Lays chips, bits of fruits and there's even Pizza. As I took some slices and placed them on my plate, I turned around and saw a familiar face. It was Marco, from earlier! It seems like he got invited to come up. Many people greeted him, including myself. He told me he remembered me when I said hi to him. I watched as he began to converse with a few of the other guests before going back in. After eating, I spent the rest of the time walking around and talking to different people.  Hours have passed and it was after midnight. It was about 2 or 3 am, so it's super late. Everyone started getting ready to leave. We all get picked up by different cars to drive us to our suites. I went in with Nathan and Cynthia, and a few other people. One by one, they all get off as the car slowly drives down the steep hill. Originally, I was supposed to be dropped before Cynthia and Nathan, but their suite was up next before mine so they were dropped off first.
   Finally, it was my turn to get dropped off. When the car stopped near a railing of stairway, which was an unfamiliar area to me, the male staff and I exited the car and he lead me down the two flight of stairs. At last, I saw my suite, which was just on the left. The man knocked on the door and my brother answered. I thanked the staff for getting me back to my family's suite and then went inside. All the lights were already off as I headed over to my side without making too much noise. I saw my mom fast asleep in bed - by herself with the other half with no one there as Tina was still sleeping at Sandie's. I'm now feeling pretty tired from staying up this late, so I'm just gonna get ready for bed. I changed out of my wedding attire, into my comfortable t-shirt and shorts, went to brush my teeth in the bathroom. When I was done, I turned off the lights and tried making my way to my bed without bumping into anything. Once I made it, I climbed in and laid down as I pulled the blanket over most of my body. Moments later, I finally closed my eyes and went to sleep.