The Wedding Guests

At last, we have arrived. My family and I walked up three steps and entered a room. I honestly don't know what kind of room this is, but it sure is tall, in a rectangle, and there's a lot of big picture frames on two sides of the walls. The entire room is red and presumably gold. Even the whole carpet on the floor is red. And there they are, chatting and waiting for us are Sandie's friends and a couple of wedding guests that I have not yet met. These people must've arrived earlier than we did. Sandie happily greeted them all, while I studied the entire room a little longer, astonished by how everything looks before I finally asked Sandie a question. "What are we all doing here?" I asked.

"Wait and see," Sandie answered. I wonder what we have to wait for?

    Just then, a vehicle pulled up outside. The doors opened and people started stepping out. I was so curious that I'm wondering who was outside, then it suddenly hit me and I remembered. It was the bus I saw earlier at the airport! And the people that came out were Sebastien's cousin Patrick and his girlfriend Emily, Tuan and Bao who is holding Elizabeth in her arms, Minh and Anthony and more guests that got a ride. Tina, Sandie, the guests that are standing and I rushed to the door to greet the others as they walked up the steps. Everyone is saying hi to each other and shaking hands. Sandie and Cynthia both approached this guy and each gave him a nice, warm hug. He looks Caucasian, with light, short brown hair. They sure seem to know him. Sandie then turned to face my direction and called my name. "Anthony, come here! I want you to meet someone!" She happily beckoned me and I immediately walked over to her. "This is Nathan, he is Cynthia's fiance! Nathan, this is my little brother, Anthony."

   My face lit up into a big, friendly smile as I shook Nathan's hand. "Hi Nathan! It's nice to meet you!"

"Hi Anthony. It's nice to meet you too!" Nathan smiled.

Then I couldn't help but ask him, "isn't this hotel nice?"

Nathan nodded, "yeah, it's really nice!"

We all just stood around and chatted with each other until a man in a short, curly hair that works at the resort came in and greeted us. "Hello everyone! How are you all doing today?" 

Everyone that were in the front close to him all responded at the same time in a happy tone. "Good! I'm great, thanks!"

Finally, all attention is turned to the man as he began explaining things about the resort. For food if anyone is hungry, there are three restaurants to go eat at -- the Upperdeck, Dragonfly, and Papa Don's. Breakfast at Dragonfly is opened from 7 a.m. to 11 and will not open for a few hours until 6:30 p.m. to 10 for dinner. You can either order from a menu when you get go get breakfast or enjoy a wide array of breakfast buffet. That sure sounds like a great way to get food.

   After several minutes went by, everyone went to their hotel rooms to relax for a bit. Mine, Tina's and my mom's suite are just up the hill on the left side of the front hotel entrance, turn left on the walkway to go past the first suite and it is the second one. Tuan, Bao and Elizabeth are in the same suite as us, but they are in 321B and me, my mom and Tina are in 321A. We are all basically in one big suite with two doors. In front of us is a stairway that goes up to the second floor. Tina and Tuan both inserted their own cards in to the locks then pulled them back out. The lights on both doors turned green and we all entered. On my side of the suite  is a small, narrow hallway when you enter. The bathroom is just on the left, then beside the bathroom, there is a  large, rectangular mirror and a brown-ish marble counter top with white drawers below . When you walk further into the bedroom, there are two beds in the room beside the hallway.    

   One big bed with two pillows placed neatly in the centre for Tina and my mom, right next to a nightstand and another bed for me, which is a single bed for one person, is laid out horizontally against a wall by the sliding door. Across from the bed is a coffee table, then a blue couch. It's really cool how our room has a couch to sit in here! I can probably use my laptop on there instead of having to use it in bed. And across the large mirror is another door that you go out in to the living room and kitchen. On the other end of the suite is another bedroom where Tuan, Bao and Elizabeth sleep.