Notes

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this story I shared on Sandie and Sebastien's wedding at St. Lucia! It was a fun week! I made this story for fun and as a little memory to look back to. I know it's not yet 2026 when I typed and finished this, but since the future was only in this story for approximately 2 minutes total, I had to make up a little bit of what I think will likely happen. And that brings us to why we have this page at the end. Because I want to share some updates in real life. After Sandie and Sebastien's daughter - my third niece was born, I later had two more nieces from my brother and my sister in-law, and Sandie gave birth to her son. Then later on, my brother had a son as well, thus giving me two nephews. Since most of this story was in the process of being written, I couldn't include the rest of my nieces and nephews in the story - which was understandable.

The only way I can do this is simply share an update afterwards, as said before:

- After Ophelie (my sister and brother in-law named her) was born, my sister in-law, Bao, gave birth and Katherine came a year later in 2018.
- In 2019, Sandie gave birth to Ben. At first as a toddler, we've been calling him "Benji" for a while, before we finally call him "Ben".
- In early 2020, Bao got pregnant again, we got another girl named Sarah. Elizabeth ended up getting 3 younger sisters!
- Fun fact, my family at one point asked for a boy in my brother's side after we've been getting girls. Amazingly, this came true. Bao and my brother welcomed a baby boy in 2021 before Halloween came!

These were all the happiest moments of our lives. After 4 girls, we finally got two boys and one more girl! This meant that Ben would have a cousin to play with him when they get older. I know for a fact that when my family and the same wedding guests return to St. Lucia in real life when 2026 comes, there will be more than 3 grandkids with us. And I'm sure they will have much fun as we did!