Getting my luggage back

I heard a sound of some papers rustling and moving as I slept. I tossed and turned away from the wall while still laying in bed. I opened my eyes and realized that it's just my mom. She is sitting on the couch reading and flipping through a newspaper. I looked out window of the two doors that goes outside on to the patio. It's morning now. The sun is shining through the curtains.

My mom looked up from her newspaper and saw that I am awake. "Good morning, Anthony!"

I smiled and began to stretch my arms. "Good morning, mom!" I responded back.

I sure slept comfortably with no problem last night. It wasn't so bad! I'm wondering about Tina. Is she awake too? I sat up and looked over at her and my mom's bed. Tina is laying on her pillow, her back facing me. She's still asleep. I grabbed my phone beside my pillow and checked the time. 9 am.

I suddenly started feeling hungry and wanted to go down to the lobby and get breakfast. Maybe my mom or Tina may go with us. "Mom, are you hungry right now? Do you want to go get breakfast?"

"Sure. We can go when Tina, Tuan and Bao wakes up." My mom told me.

At this point, I decided to go brush my teeth. On my way to the bathroom, I looked out bedroom, across the living room to look at my brother's door. It's still close. It's hard to tell if he, Bao, and Elizabeth are still sleeping or they are awake, but just stayed in their room. After two minutes in the bathroom, I decided to just sit on my bed and go through my phone again until everyone else wakes up.  As I browse through YouTube, Facebook and Clash of Clans, I remembered that I have to go pick up my suitcase from my dad's suite. But I wonder who will take me.

   Suddenly, Elizabeth entered through the door to my side of the suite and and trod over to my mom. She saw Elizabeth and put down her news paper to greet her granddaughter.

"Hi Elizabeth! good morning!" My mom picked Elizabeth up, settled her onto her lap and gave my niece a nice big hug. 

Shortly, Bao entered our room after Elizabeth. "Morning, mom." Bao said quietly.

My mom looked up again and noticed her at last. "Oh. Good morning, Bao! Did you just wake up?"

"I woke up a few minutes ago, to give Elizabeth milk." Bao told her.

My mom gave her a nod to acknowledge she understood. Then my mom asked her, "are you going to get breakfast?"

"Yes. Tuan and I will go later," Bao answered. "Are you, Tina and Anthony going also?"

"Of course. But first, Anthony has to go get his luggage back. We think it's up at dad's suite." My mom, explained. Being married to my brother and a part of the family, Bao also calls my dad as "dad" and my mom as "mom, if there's a few of you that didn't know this.

Bao nodded and started to turn and leave. She calls Elizabeth to follow her as she exited the room and went back to her side of the suite. My mom put Elizabeth back down on the floor and she quickly went after her mom out the door.

   Few minutes have passed, Tina woke up and went to go prepare herself in the bathroom, Tuan is finally dressed and ready for breakfast. My mom told my brother about my luggage being dropped off at a wrong suite, which is my dad's, and asked him to go with me to get it back before we go get breakfast. The walk to my dad's suite took us a couple minutes, since it is much further away from my suite.

   First when my brother and I walked down the hill to where the lobby is and head over to the other side where the other hill is. On our way over, we bumped into Vince and Vicky, who are going to get breakfast. As Tuan and I go up, we passed a couple suites, went straight ahead, then we made a left turn. The way to get to my dad's is longer than I thought it would be, since Tuan and I carefully walked up some stone steps, then crossed a small bridge. A few minutes later, Tuan and I finally came to a front door of some suite. This must be my dad's. Tuan knocked on the door and seconds later, it opened. My dad's dad peeked out from behind. When he saw it was us, he let me and my brother in.