21-30

Chapter 21

In the previous life, she and Uncle Qin and her group passed by here when they fled northward. Originally they wanted to come to the dock to collect materials, but when they broke into his warehouse, they were turned on their backs by the electric man. Or they finally knew that she was a space supernatural person and wanted her to give it to him. The machinery and equipment used as a mobile warehouse, it is estimated that they have been thrown out to feed the zombies.
Later Wu Yihao joined their team, went north together, and gradually became friends with her.
He is actually not that difficult to get along with, as long as he treats each other sincerely, he will do the same.
So this guy couldn't be more familiar with him. It seemed that he was a harmless technical house, but he was actually very dark in mind.
"Don't think too much, I'm just here to seek cooperation!"
Lin Luan let go of his hand, turned the trigger guard around his finger, and hung the pistol upside down on his finger to show his sincerity.
The corner of Wu Yihao's lips rose slightly, revealing a typical expression of contempt, "Cooperating with what?"
Lin Luan didn't take it seriously, turned the gun in his hand and said, "If you cooperate with me, you will know if you go with me. You just need to believe that I have no malicious intent against you."
"Then where did you get my stuff? How did you get it?" Wu Yihao was unstoppable curiosity besides anger.
"I want to say that I have a portable space, and I have loaded all your things into the space, do you believe it or not?" Lin Luan directly slammed the truth.
In the previous life, this guy was the only person who suspected that her space was not a supernatural power besides Uncle Qin. He also listed one, two and three arguments, but he didn't betray her, but in the end he died to save her.
Therefore, in this life, she is not going to conceal him. To deal with people like him, temptation is more useful than threats!
Wu Yihao stretched out his two fingers and pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and the thick lenses reflected a brilliant light. "According to the black hole theory, portable space can still be created, but it is estimated that it cannot be done with the current level of technology..."
Lin Luan couldn't help but want to laugh when he saw him like this.
This guy still pushes his glasses every time he opens his mouth. Even if his vision has evolved after the end of the world and his farsightedness is microcosmic, he is still stunned by a pair of spectacle frames without lenses, just because he doesn't push his glasses. Star.
However, the effect of lenses and no lenses is different. He seems to be quite wise with such a push today.
"Your scientific theories are about to be unreliable. Now it's almost time to eat the noodles, and then follow me! Your things will be returned to you intact when they arrive, and I promise that they won't even have a screw. Without you." As he said, Lin Luan pushed the cold noodles toward him again.
Wu Yihao sighed, as if compromised, got up and shook his hands, "I want to wash my hands first."
Lin Luan glanced at him with a smile. He touched his back waist and threw a taser with a pneumatic magazine on the workbench. His voice was low, "Don't be delusional, you are hiding in the sink. The stuff is here!"
Wu Yihao's face suddenly turned black, and when he was angry, he felt a cold breath rushing to his back, looking at her speechless.
Lin Luan patted him on the shoulder and pushed him back into the seat, "Don't froze, eat!"
Wu Yihao is not a fool, knowing that some of her tricks have been figured out a long time ago, and there is no point in resisting. She just happens to be hungry too. If she doesn't eat for nothing, she can't commit a gun without giving him medicine.
Reaching out, opening the bag and taking out the packing box, he was taken aback after opening the lid.
The soba noodles are piled with red, green and green coriander and spicy seeds.
He pointed to the cold noodles, and his voice was puzzled: "How do you...how did you know?"
If she could know the facilities in the warehouse, she might have come in ahead of time when he was out to find out, but there is no reason to even know his dietary preferences.
What's more, he hasn't eaten this way for a long time in order to quit spicy food.
How would she know?
Lin Luan looked down slightly.
Perhaps it was the scene where he was crushed under the rubble for most of his body in the previous life, but he squinted and said yearningly when his life was dead, that he really wanted to eat another cold soba noodles, and he wanted to add more coriander and spicy spicy sauce. Make her unforgettable.
Therefore, she would travel thousands of miles and personally send him a cold noodle.
...
In the afternoon, Lin Luan took the packaged cold noodles at the restaurant, and then took Wu Yihao back to City G.
It was getting late when I returned to the villa, and Qin Zhiyuan hadn't returned yet.
Lin Luan took Wu Yihao directly into the garage, Yiyan put all the mechanical parts in his original warehouse, gave him the garage key, and took people up to the second floor to choose the bedroom, and took the remaining drawings and instruments. And the computer equipment was returned to him.
Throughout the whole process, Wu Yihao was as if he had discovered the New World, his eyes fixed on Lin Luan's movements, and he didn't even care to check whether his things were intact and whether he was missing an important screw.
After returning everything to the original owner, Lin Luan took out another USB flash drive and handed it over.
"You first read the files inside, and then help me edit these contents into posts and post them to the major forums, and make sure to occupy the headlines for the next week. This is not difficult for you!"
Wu Yihao glanced at the USB flash drive and asked instead: "If I do, will your portable space allow me to study it?"
Lin Luan smiled, "If you still want to study by then, I'm always welcome!"
"A word is settled!"
Wu Yihao stretched out his hand and pushed his glasses, then sat down in front of the computer, inserted the USB flash drive into the interface, and started to operate.
Lin Luan turned around and exited the room, and went downstairs to make dinner.
She has limited cooking skills, and Qin Zhiyuan is usually in charge of the spoon. If the chef is not here tonight, she decides to have something special and make porridge.
Five minutes later, when Wu Yihao rushed downstairs like the wind, Lin Luan had just washed the rice.
"The content of your USB flash drive is true? Will the end of the world really come?" Wu Yihao stared and waved the USB flash drive in his hand.
Lin Luan glanced at him, continued to pour the rice into the rice cooker, poured water, and pressed the switch.
This was not anxious and said: "If I say it is true, do you believe it?"
"Then why are you alarmist? Or do you want to be famous?" Wu Yihao's eyes were a little contemptuous. If she really posted the article to the forum as she said, and kept it on the top for a few days, the effect of the promotion should not be underestimated.
Lin Luan said quietly: "Whether it is alarmist or not takes time to test. I wrote the time sequence clearly above. You can compare it slowly!"