151-160

Chapter 151

Manipulated?
Lin Luan's brows frowned suddenly.
She immediately remembered the "false alarm" she encountered on the way to Fuzhong County.
Thinking about it now, it's really abnormal!
Although the mutant zombies above level three begin to have autonomous consciousness, their enthusiasm for food is still uncontrollable. The mutant zombie was clearly chasing them, but suddenly turned around before approaching. This behavior is not like being suddenly caught Is the control normal?
The ability to control other zombies is only available to mutant zombies of at least level seven or higher. But now that the last days are less than one year old, it is absolutely impossible for a seventh-level zombie to appear.
In addition, there is only one possibility, this Fuzhong County hides a fifth-level spirit mutant zombie.
Lin Luan couldn't help being excited by this thought. If that was the case, then their current situation would be very serious!
"Then what did you find?" she asked again.
Lei Ting shook his head, "No powerful clues have been found so far. It's just that since we entered the county in the morning, we have basically encountered low-level zombies along the way. It wasn't until recently that a large number of mutant zombies suddenly appeared, and then we met you! "
Lin Luan was no longer surprised by this.
Since there are beast-eaters in Fuzhong County, those second- and third-level zombies that have become prey are hard to protect themselves, and naturally they dare not come out casually.
However, Lei Ting said that they entered the county town in the morning. Judging by the time, he should have arrived in Fuzhong County overnight after he separated from her last night. No wonder they didn't see them in the town early this morning.
"Why are there only a few of you left, those with blood and blood?"
"It was originally a few of us." Lei Ting said, "I also met people with iron blood occasionally in the town. Because the situation in Fuzhong County is unknown, I asked them to return to the base first."
Lin Luan raised his eyebrows, and they also met occasionally. Why didn't he remind them by the way?
Hey, it really is a difference!
According to what he said, she really thought too much. People would come to Fuzhong County not for her at all...
"It's not for you!" The deep voice was affirmative.
Lin Luan was taken aback when he heard it, and then he realized that he had subconsciously said what he was thinking.
Lifting his eyes, he saw that Thunder was also looking at him, his eyebrows were slightly raised, and his bright black eyes sparkled.
Lin Luan curled her lips, heh, she must be dazzled, otherwise, how could she see the teasing from a facial paralyzed face? !
It must be wrong!
"Miss Lin, I have already said everything I have, so next, can both of us temporarily reach a cooperation and find a way to leave Fuzhong County first?" Lei Ting did not detour, and directly proposed.
Lin Luan finally put down his chopsticks and straightened his posture, "There is no problem with cooperation for the time being, but I have a few requirements, if you can accept it!"
Lei Ting said, "Miss Lin, please speak."
Lin Luan said in a light tone: "Since we are working together, then both of us are a team. In this team, no matter whether it is right or wrong, I must have absolute decision-making power, including those under your hands, this is one of them! "
Not a discussion, not a priority, but an absolute!
In a nutshell, I am the boss and I have to listen to me!
As soon as he said this, Lin Luan clearly felt the angry and dissatisfied eyes of Lei Ting's four subordinates.
Even the expression on Thunder's face was equally unclear.
Lin Luan ignored it, and said to herself: "Second, if the situation permits, you must help us complete the base mission; in the end, the time limit for this cooperation will only last until we leave Fuzhong County. Once we escape from danger, the cooperation will be terminated. , You and me both bridge back to the bridge, return to the road, and have nothing to do with each other!
"Colonel Lei, if you can accept these three requirements, then we will temporarily reach cooperation! If you can't accept it, we won't force it. You can leave at any time!"
The five members of Thunder were silent for a while, and there was no room for negotiation about what they said.
How do people choose this? Are there other options?
After Lin Luan finished speaking, she stopped talking, picked up the chopsticks and continued to eat.
They don't know each other, and they don't have time to get in touch. Instead of waiting until something goes wrong, the two sides hold on to each other's opinions, it's better to set the rules first.
As for the second requirement, it's just incidental. Who made the Thunder make a difference in the first place!
There is no need to explain the third article. She didn't want to return to the base and the Nirvana squad would become a member of his military.
Thunder is a general, and it is an indispensable quality for a general to judge the situation and evaluate the situation, and he has this quality.
After only a little thought, he nodded and agreed, "I accept all your requests!"
"Colonel, you can't promise..."
"Yes, Colonel, why should I listen to her..."
"..."
As soon as the words were spoken, his subordinates hurriedly dissuaded him.
Lei Ting stared at them fiercely, and the warning in his eyes was so strong that he immediately shut them up.
Lin Luan glanced at him with a faint smile, "It seems that you haven't discussed it properly, and your companion doesn't seem to accept it!"
"Miss Lin, please don't question my decision." Lei Ting looked serious, "They are all soldiers, and as their commander, my decision is an order. Even if they don't accept it, they must resolutely implement it."
Lin Luan was stunned for a moment at his words, and the originally exposed sharpness couldn't help but regain it.
She raised her lips slightly and said sincerely: "Then, I hope our cooperation goes smoothly!"
After a pause, she asked again, "By the way, you haven't had dinner yet, right?"
Upon hearing dinner, the eyes of Lei Ting's four subordinates suddenly lighted up.
The lean man even ran directly to Lin Luan, squinting his face and said: "Not yet, all the food he brought was lost on the road, beauties, do you still have anything to eat?"
Lin Luan curled her lips, "Yes, there are instant noodles, compressed biscuits, and a few boxes of self-heating rice."
"Then give us a few boxes of self-heating rice!" Looking at the food in the other's hand, the man swallowed unconsciously.
It smells so fragrant, it almost hooks out all the gluttons.
"No problem!" Lin Luan said very generously, "A box of rice is ten pink crystals. How many boxes do you want?"