91-100

Chapter 91

After obediently eating the bread and milk, Gaudí continued to lie down to sleep, his mental strength had not fully recovered, and he was tired and lethargic.
After a while, Wu Yihao also returned to the car and threw a small speaker to Lin Luan.
"What is this for?" Lin Luan took the stereo and looked at it, questioning.
"Ultrasonic transmitter, the material is limited, it can only do this." Wu Yihao stretched out his hand to push the frame of the glasses, leaned over in the duffel bag, found a can of peanut milk and opened it to drink.
Lin Luan raised her eyebrows, "The bat drive?"
She just wanted him to make an expeller when he had time, but she didn't expect that he would make it before she spoke.
"Well, in addition to bats, it should also be useful for birds. You can put it on the roof of the car after you plug it in. Try it yourself. I'll go to sleep first."
Wu Yihao threw the empty can into the trash bag beside him, lay down in the back row by himself, pulled on the blanket and covered his head and fell asleep.
Lin Luan was naturally convinced of his manufacturing ability. There was no need for experimentation. As he was about to put things away, there was a sudden commotion outside.
Turning his head to look, he saw a group of people not far away discussing something together.
Gaudí opened his eyes alertly, Lin Luan touched his head to let him sleep, and got up and got out of the car.
After squeezing into the crowd, she discovered that a man was lying on the ground with his eyes closed and his face was bloodless. Qin Zhiyuan and the others were watching.
"What's the matter?" Lin Luan asked.
"I don't know, I fainted suddenly." Zhai Junbin said.
At this moment, Qin Zhiyuan unbuttoned the man's clothes and wanted to see if there were any wounds on his body. However, the intriguing sight made the pores of the people present horrified, and they all stepped away in shock.
I saw that the man's chest and abdomen were all covered with black dry leeches, each with a big finger, his belly was still bulging, obviously sucking a lot of blood.
No wonder this person fainted and lost too much blood.
This dry leech secretes an anesthetic when it sucks blood, which is almost imperceptible to people. What's more disgusting is that you can't pull it hard after being bitten. The harder you force it, the more it will drill into the flesh. If you tear it off, the wound will bleed continuously and it is difficult to stop.
Lin Luan saw goose bumps all over her body, "Where did he go just now? Who was with him?"
"I, I'm with him, in the bushes over there." Another man walked out with an ugly face, "Hurry up and take a look."
Zhai Junbin quickly picked up his clothes, and he found a few on his back.
Lin Luan frowned and said to everyone, "You all check each other. Those who are okay should get back to the car first, don't run around."
As soon as everyone heard it, they hurriedly checked each other out in twos and threes.
Qin Zhiyuan asked people to fetch medical iodine and poured them on the leech on the man one by one.
The leech was irritated, curled up quickly, and fell off automatically.
Zhai Junbin, who was waiting on the side, quickly picked up the tweezers to pick up the leeches and threw them into the tin can, and applied some iodine to disinfect the wounds on the man's body.
The leech on the other person was also removed in the same way. Fortunately, they were all dressed in tight trousers, and the lower body was not hit.
After other people checked, they found that two people had leech on their bodies, but they were not too many. After processing, everyone returned to the car and the convoy was back on the road.
In the following days, the environment became worse and worse, and they stopped the number of times less and less. If they did not meet a suitable place to stay before dark, they would rather drive at night than take risks.
But even so, they still encountered a lot of danger along the way, and deeply let them experience the cruel and terrible end of the world.
They have encountered mudslides, escaped landslides, surrounded by mutant zombies in the small town, chased by high mutant dogs for ten miles, and worked together to kill carrion-covered zombie cows, and encountered mutants. The creeping mountain tiger crushed the house, and I saw a one-meter-long piranha drilled out of the stream. The mouthful of sharp teeth can bite a person's arm.
And even if they were more careful, from the more than a hundred people they had originally set off, only less than eighty people were left.
The long-term fear and exhaustion put everyone on the verge of collapse.
It has been almost a month since the convoy left City G. The original undulating terrain has gradually become flat, not far from the boundary of City F. Occasionally, some survivors of outing missions will be encountered on the road.
That evening, the convoy came to an open grass and stopped. Lin Luan asked Gaudí to scan the surroundings mentally, and found that there were only a few primary zombies around, and a dense forest of thorns was not far away. No danger was found. , So he decided to camp here tonight.
Everyone got out of the car one after another, Liu Gang took some people to solve the surrounding zombies, Zhai Junbin took people to clean the ground, Luo Zicheng also actively moved out the pots and pans, and the ingredients needed for dinner from the space.
The truck dedicated to pulling materials has been scrapped on the road, so the materials in the truck are now packed in his space.
The three pots and stoves were quickly set up, and it was still two pots of porridge and one pot of cooking.
The food tonight was good. During the day, they caught two pheasants on the roadside, and they were all unmuted, just for extra meals.
Mutant beasts are also edible, and their meat contains a lot of energy, which is a great tonic for supernatural beings, but ordinary people are not blessed.
Put oil in the hot pan, sprinkle dried chili and ginger shreds to fragrant, pour in the cut chicken, stir-fry to change the color, add soy sauce cooking wine and bean paste, stir fry evenly, add clean water, and add the cut after boiling Cover the pot and simmer over medium heat.
Ten minutes later, the strong fragrance from the pot made everyone couldn't help swallowing their saliva. They hadn't eaten fresh meat for a long time.
Dinner was ready quickly. Although there was only one dish, the portion was quite large. Potatoes and vermicelli sucked up the deliciousness of the soup, and it tasted more fragrant than meat in the mouth. A group of people gobbled it up, even the body was exhausted. All temporarily faded in general.
After dinner, everyone set up tents on the spot and prepared to stay overnight.
Qin Zhiyuan took out the map and discussed the next itinerary with Lin Luan.
"From here, it will take the nearest two to three days to reach the base." Qin Zhiyuan pointed to a route on the map.