331-340

Chapter 331

In the following days, pale pink clouds gradually gathered on the horizon, getting closer and closer to the day when the natural disaster came.
During Lin Luan's period, as long as he was free, he would retreat into the space and "cultivating the relationship" with Dakui, trying to cultivate a tacit understanding and dig out the unique tricks between them. After several days of unremitting efforts, he did not expect it to be really good. She dug it out.
That is, within a certain range, her mental power can be attached to Dakui's body, synchronized with its five senses, and perceive everything it perceives through sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch, just like personal experience. Especially for sight and hearing, the perception is almost over 90%.
At present, this range has reached nearly one thousand cubic meters, that is to say, she can know everything that happened thousands of meters away through Dakui while standing on the spot.
Although the trick did not have any attack effect, Lin Luan was quite satisfied, because it undoubtedly made up for her regret that her mental power could not be released from a long distance.
After this time of getting along, Da Kui and the new owner have reached a tacit understanding, and the various instructions given by Lin Luan can be completed quickly and accurately.
It's not that Dakui is so smart, but because Lin Luan accurately grasped its weakness.
You know, for a standard foodie like Dakui, there is nothing you can't do for a handful of pine nuts.
If so, then give two things!
So, under the power of the pine nuts, Lin Luan pointed to the east. It would never fly to the west, let it walk, it would never jump, but it was still inevitable to commit daily crimes.
For example, when you see a beautiful woman, you go mad, and you open your mouth to be a "beautiful beauty". When you see the queen, you are guilty. Not only do you die forward, but also tease in all kinds of languages. It makes birds fly all over the sky before they are willing to give up.
For a while, everyone loved and troubled this new life treasure, but it is undeniable that its arrival did add a lot of fun to the boring life.
As time went by, a week passed in a blink of an eye. The clouds gathered on the horizon became thicker and darker in color, like a large swath of brilliant red clouds that filled the entire sky, beautiful and weird.
People's hearts are also as heavy as being pressed by that thick cloud, and they feel flustered for the coming disaster.
Lin Luan and the others were also heavy, because the Lian Feng and his party they were waiting for did not return within the expected return period.
Seeing that the time for the acid rain is getting closer and closer, everyone is increasingly worried and uneasy. After all, the risk of the mission that Lian Feng and the others performed this time is not small.
Just when Lin Luan and others were considering whether to leave the base to inquire about the news, early that morning, Liu San asked someone to come to the villa to deliver the news, saying that it was Lao Guo and they finally came back, and now they have entered the quarantine of the base. The area is resting, but there are still no people in the same group.
He Tianyi was suddenly anxious when he heard that, and hurried to the quarantine area with Qin Zhiyuan to find Lao Guo for information.
After about an hour, they came back.
As soon as the two of them entered the door, Lin Luan realized that something was wrong when they saw their solemn expressions, and hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "How is it? Did you ask?"
He Tian frowned and said, "Lao Guo said that they separated when they passed through Province J, saying that Fengzi and they went to Yumang Mountain."
Lin Luan's face suddenly darkened as soon as he heard it, there was a chill in the depths of his heart.
Yumang Mountain in J Province is the place where Lian Feng disappeared in his previous life!
She hurriedly asked: "Where are they going to do at this time?"
Everyone was in surprise, but they didn't notice her strangeness.
He Tiandao: "Yumang Mountain they mentioned before, because there is a fifth-level wind mutant beast there. After Fengzi guessed that you were going to build your own base, he wanted to collect it all the time. Strengthen the strength to help you. But their original plan was to wait until the task is completed and then arrange time to go."
Lin Luan's heart was shocked when she heard it. She didn't expect this matter to have anything to do with her.
"Then why are they going early now?"
You know, the disappearance of Lian Feng in the previous life happened at the beginning of the second year of the last life. There are at least two months left before now. Why did this life suddenly advance so much?
He Tian frowned and groaned for a moment, and guessed: "I guess he should have heard the rumors of acid rain. I am afraid that after the acid rain, the mutant beast will undergo accidents or mutations, and it will be more difficult to deal with, so I want to go before the acid rain. Collect it."
Lin Luan thought for a while, and felt that the explanation made sense.
In the previous life, Lian Feng went to Yumang Mountain, probably just to conquer the fifth-level wind system mutant beast.
From the time point of view, the previous life Lian Feng went to Yumang Mountain after the acid rain. It is very likely that the mutant beast mutated after being exposed to the acid rain, and its strength increased greatly, which led to his disappearance.
Now that they rushed away in advance, they might be able to subdue the mutant beast smoothly and avoid accidents.
However, all these are just speculations.
But what if she guessed wrong?
What if Lian Feng is really gone?
Thinking of this possibility, Lin Luan became more anxious, and she couldn't afford to gamble.
After pondering for a while, she still pulled Qin Zhiyuan aside and told him about Lian Feng's experience in the previous life.
Qin Zhiyuan frowned when he heard this, and asked in a deep voice, "Then what are you going to do?"
"I'm going to find them!" Lin Luan said.
A strange color flashed in Qin Zhiyuan's eyes. He carefully looked at Lin Luan's firm expression and asked: "A Luan, you and Lian Feng, you..."
Seeing him hesitating, Lin Luan couldn't help but wonder: "We? What are we?"
Qin Zhiyuan blinked, "You, are you together?"
When Lin Luan heard it, he was taken aback for a moment, and then reacted. Thinking of everything that happened between her and Lian Feng, he couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed and guilty.
She hurriedly explained: "No, we are not together, why do you ask?"
"In fact, in the city that never sleeps, Lian Feng came to me before he left and told me his feelings for you, hoping that I could support, and let me tell you so that you can wait for him to come back at the base." Qin Zhiyuan said.
"But why didn't you listen to you?" Lin Luan's eyes widened, with a look of astonishment.
It's not that she was surprised that Lian Feng approached Qin Zhiyuan to get permission, but she was surprised that she didn't even know about it.
Qin Zhiyuan's face rarely showed an unnatural look, and he replied stiffly, "I forgot."
He has always regarded Lin Luan as a relative. As a daughter's father, he must be hostile to all pigs who intend to squeeze his cabbage. It would be good if he didn't get in the way. How could he even help spread the word?