391-400

Chapter 391

Lin Luan was so flustered!
She picked up the Rubik's Cube and immediately flushed it with water in her palm.
After opening it carefully, her eyes widened in disbelief, and her body trembled.
Lian Feng also noticed her abnormality at this time, and hurriedly reached out to support her, and asked aloud, "What did you find?"
"This is Xiao Di's." Lin Luan only felt his eyes were sour, and his voice was very dry.
Lian Feng said: "Are you sure? This thing looks similar, maybe someone else dropped it."
Lin Luan shook his head, pointed to a yellow square on the Rubik's Cube, and showed him with difficulty, "Here, there is a gap...Xiao Di's also belongs to him... But he always holds it in his hand. It will never fall..."
Lian Feng frowned.
Since it is a personal thing, but it appears here in this way, the reason seems self-evident.
"What should I do, Afeng? I lost him..."
Lin Luan clenched his hand tightly, tears streaming out of her eyes uncontrollably.
The depressed emotions along the way broke the bank at this moment, and all her calmness and self-restraint no longer existed.
The child who relies on her wholeheartedly, believes in her, and protects her will never come back.
And it's all her fault!
She did not take good care of him, she was the one who made him tired!
A huge amount of guilt and self-blame came to Lin Luan, causing her heart to feel painful and cold, and her strength seemed to be evacuated, and she couldn't breathe uncomfortably.
The result of losing a loved one again made her completely unacceptable!
"Don't worry, it's just a Rubik's Cube, it doesn't prove that Xiao Di really has an accident." Lian Feng knew that she cared and was confused, so he took people into his arms distressedly and gave her support, while calmly observing the surroundings. Trying to find clues.
Soon, he discovered the strangeness and said to his arms humanely: "You see, the debris on the ground is basically adult. If something happens to him, it is impossible not to leave a trace."
Lin Luan finally recovered some sanity after hearing what he said.
She wiped away her tears and looked carefully at the bones on the ground, whether they were in size or shape, they were indeed adults.
Gaudí was less than thirteen years old, and he was shorter than a child of the same age, and his bones could not have been so big.
Lin Luan couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.
As long as there is no corpse for a day, there is still hope. The Rubik's Cube will appear here, which can only prove that Gaudí has ​​been here.
It must be so!
But at this moment, Lin Luan suddenly felt a mental power clinging to her, and before she could react, a familiar voice faintly sounded in her mind, slamming her heart fiercely.
elder sister!
Lin Luan froze for a moment, then his eyes lit up, and his face suddenly showed joy. He pushed Lian Feng away and looked around.
"What's the matter?" Lian Feng didn't know why.
"It's Xiao Di, he's around here!"
After speaking, Lin Luan instantly turned into a fire and rushed out following the guidance of the spiritual power.
Seeing this, even the beacon hurriedly followed closely with the black wind.
The surrounding zombies didn't know if they were afraid of them or for some reason. At this moment, they all let go.
Lin Luan had no intention of entanglement at this moment, she just wanted to find her little boy quickly.
Lian Feng became suspicious and became more vigilant.
Soon, rushing out of the group of corpses, Lin Luan really saw a half-year-old child standing on the side of a big rock on the hillside ahead.
It is the Gaudí that she is thinking of!
"Xiao Di!"
Lin Luan rushed to Gaudi, crouched down and hugged his thin body into his arms, the fear and lost ecstasy in his heart surged with tears.
It's her child!
Thank God, he is still alive, he is back!
Gaudí also buried her small face on her shoulders, clinging to her neck with both hands.
Miss sister!
The crisp voice echoed in Lin Luan's mind.
"Sister miss you too!"
After hugging for a moment, Lin Luan pulled the person away and looked up and down, "How are you, are you injured?"
I don't know how this child passed this time. He was dirty all over, his hair was messy like a bird's nest, and his face was darkened, and he couldn't see his original skin color. Only the big eyes were left. Still crystal clear as always.
But fortunately, people are just thinner and dirty, and everything else is fine.
"Look at you, it's dirty as a little tabby cat." Lin Luan asked as he took out a wet wipe to wipe his face, "have you eaten or been hungry these days?"
Gaudi nodded and shook his head again.
It means that he has something to eat and he is not hungry.
Lin Luan didn't believe him, where could he go to find food in this wilderness.
But at this moment, the black wind guarding the side suddenly issued a low warning sound, even Feng's face changed suddenly, and Lin Luan stretched out his hand and said, "Be careful, there is something behind the stone!"
Unexpectedly, when he said this, Gaudí suddenly spread his hands, guarding his entire body in front of the big stone, frowning, his little face full of anxiety.
no!
Sister, don't hurt her!
Lin Luan had never seen him react so fiercely. Knowing that it must be something very important to him, he said softly: "What is behind the stone, can you let my sister see first, OK?"
Gaudí looked at her nervously, then at the guarded Lian Feng and Black Wind, and finally the trust in his sister prevailed.
He stepped back two steps and reached behind the stone.
Lin Luan and the others watched him slowly retract his hands, and then pulled out a small, dirty figure, holding a similarly dirty doll in his arms.
Looking at her blood-red eyes, Lin Luan's face suddenly changed.
That was when I said goodbye to her in City A, and promised that she would stay away from the crowd and no longer follow their spiritual zombie-Niuniu.
Although Lian Feng didn't know why, seeing Lin Luan and Gaudí reacting like this, the zombie's behavior was also very docile, so he pulled the black wind and guarded it, and did not act rashly.
"Why are you here?" Lin Luan couldn't describe his feelings at the moment.
She never expected that she would meet Niuniu again in this way.
Sister, don't blame Niuniu, it was Niuniu who saved me!
Gaudí's voice sounded first.
"Mom, you, don't be angry... Niuniu didn't mean to disobey you. Some bad guys want to harm you. Niuniu just wants to protect you..." Niuniu lowered her head slightly, raised her eyes to look at Lin Luan, her eyes were timid. Full of attachment again.
Looking at the worried little girl and the pleading look at her side, the heart wall that Lin Luan had built up with great difficulty collapsed in an instant.
All those worries and entanglements once disappeared at this moment, and she finally made up her mind.
She gave it up, she just wanted to leave it alone and let it go!
Lin Luan slowly stepped forward and squatted in front of the two children.
Niuniu shrank behind Gaudí nervously, holding the doll in her arms tightly with her little hands, shaking her head and whispering: "Mom, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, don't be angry with Niuniu..."
The child's sensibility made Lin Luan feel sour, meticulous, pity, and self-blame.
She raised her mouth, smiled softly and shook her head, "Niuniu is not sorry, I should thank you!"
Thank you for saving Gaudi.
Also thank her for treating her as a mother, attaching to her, and protecting her!
"I want to ask you, from now on, would you like to be with us?"