121-130

Chapter 121

"Even if you disagree, you can't commit murder..."
Li Jing clutched her nose and complained in a crying voice. She didn't want to raise her head, but was immediately stunned.
I saw a row of welded roadblocks erected at the intersection ahead, the nails that were nearly ten centimeters in length, a tire was pressed on to ensure that the tire was blown, there was a big truck parked beside the roadblock, and there were a few other men. Was walking towards them with a weapon.
"Sit down!" Lin Luan said.
Li Jing reacted instantly, and quickly tucked the corpse crystal pocket into her pocket, and sat up straight.
A few people quickly walked to the front of the car. A poor-looking bald man knocked on the window of the car with the money in his hand, yelling: "Get all the people in the car down!"
Lin Luan frowned slightly, but did not resist, opened the door and got out of the car.
Seeing this, Li Jing followed and got out of the car.
When they came, two of them got into the car and started searching for the car, while the others looked up and down around Lin Luan.
"Hey, these two girls, they look very upright!"
The head was a long, bleak man, his moxican hairstyle was all dyed off-white, he cried strangely, causing the others to laugh.
"Hey, I know this woman, isn't she that big star?" A young man in her early twenties pointed at Li Jing.
"Which star?" asked another bald head.
"It's the one who played as the Queen of Ming, didn't you still watch the TV drama like a girl at the beginning!" The young man explained, not forgetting to ridicule.
"You're just fucking like a woman!" The bald head "snapped" him, then turned his head and looked up and down awkwardly, licking his lips and laughing lustfully, "Don't say, this real person is more beautiful than on TV. The tits of those two tits went up like the ball, and I looked hard!"
That mouthful of yellow accent immediately provokes bursts of laughter.
Li Jing's expression changed in an instant, and her palm was even more powerful, but the next moment, Lin Luan stepped in front of her.
"What do you want to do?" Lin Luan asked coldly while looking at each other.
"What are you doing?" The bald man sneered, "I haven't seen the zombies around here that we cleaned up, you want to fight this, naturally you have to pay some tolls!"
The corner of Li Jing's mouth twitched, contemptuous in her heart.
Block the road and rob, and give yourself such a high-sounding pretext!
Lin Luan said, "You can take everything in the car. We will leave the car to us. We have to rush to the base."
In the last days, this kind of robbery is often encountered. They are basically gang actions and have a certain strength. Usually they only robber materials. As long as they don't resist, they generally won't hurt people's lives.
However, since these people dare to blatantly block the way on the only way to the base, and they are still so close, there must be someone behind them, but they don't know which side of the base is.
That's why she didn't resist, so as not to make things difficult afterwards, not to mention that there were so many spikes in the front that it was impossible to drive hard.
The bald-headed man squinted at her, then jokingly said: "The chick is on the road. Whether the car can stay or not, it depends on whether you hand in enough shares!"
"Boss, I only found one bag, but I basically eat it, and there are a few boxes of self-heating rice..."
As they were talking, the two people who searched for the car also came over, carrying the hiking bag that Li Jing had just taken out.
The bald man took a look in his bag and touched his chin, "It's a good thing, but it's not enough for a few brothers to stuff your teeth! You don't have any good things left on your body, right? Brothers went up and searched."
Lin Luan immediately became cold. When he saw the disgusting and wretched expressions of these people, he knew what they were thinking about. He must have seen that they had only two women and deliberately wanted to bully.
Li Jing was even more nervous. There were still a few pink crystals that Lin Luan had just given her in her pocket. They were the first good thing she got, and she cherished it very much.
"Boss, that star seems to be someone next to Chen Chao."
At this moment, the little brother who had just gone to search for the car leaned into the ear of the gray-haired man and said, his voice was very soft, but Lin Luan's five senses were more sensitive than ordinary people, and he still heard clearly.
The gray-haired man frowned, pulled him back, and asked, "Chen Chao? Just the second-order earth-type supernatural power?"
"Yes, he also brought some people with him. This woman has always been by his side." The younger brother nodded.
"Whose person is Chen Chao?"
"It doesn't seem to be anyone, and has always been neutral."
"Neutral shit, it's a slippery head again!" The gray-haired man sneered, and then asked, "What are the powers of those two women?"
The younger brother thought for a while, and said, "That star seems to be a water system. The other one doesn't know, and has never seen it before. It should not be a person from the base."
"Then try it first, but it's a second-order soil type, I don't care about it!" The gray-haired man sneered, "Brothers are cool, let's talk about it, it's a big deal!"
...
On the other side, Lin Luan's eyes suddenly became cold, knowing that today's wealth will not be able to eliminate the disaster.
She quickly surveyed the surroundings, secretly weighing it in her heart.
There are a total of eight people on the other side, five of them all have guns in their hands, and the remaining three look like they are innocent, and they are probably all offensive abilities.
Judging from their conversation just now, it must be the people in the base that are correct.
"Do you know these people?" She turned her head and asked Li Jing in a low voice.
Li Jing also noticed something was wrong, took a closer look, shook her head and said, "I don't even know it!"
Several Tier 3 ability players in the base know Li Jing, which shows that the highest abilities of these people are only at Tier 2, and she should be able to handle it.
Lin Luan and Feng's eyes narrowed slightly. Since there is no way to hide from the disaster, then she should also come to a dead end!
Making up her mind, she whispered to Li Jing again: "Wait a minute and follow me!"
Li Jing knew immediately, "Well, I know!"
The gray-haired man turned his head, rubbed his chin and smiled, "What are you doing in a daze? Quickly pick up my clothes and search for it!"
When the others heard this, they immediately rubbed their hands, and approached Lin Luan with a disgusting smile, and some people directly threatened them with a gun.
"Everyone has something to say, you can search, but can you change the place, don't go outside..."
Lin Luan raised his hands weakly in compromise, and his voice softened a bit.