231-240

Chapter 231

Because Lin Luan and the others are not in a hurry to go north to the Huangyao base this time, and they want to practice more to improve their abilities and accumulate actual combat experience, so this time they have formulated a route that is all dedicated. The more densely populated cities and towns traveled on the fringe, and the travel time was estimated for one month.
And because the weather was too hot, they even completely changed their work and rest time.
Usually they go out hunting, basically starting from four or five in the morning, at dawn, Lin Luan will prepare enough water and dry food for everyone, plus a bottle of corpse crystal solution, so that they can replenish their physical strength and abnormalities at any time. can.
After nine o'clock, the sun rose and the temperature began to rise, and their physical strength and abilities were almost exhausted, so they all withdrew to the car and began to eat the rich breakfast prepared by Yun Shu.
From ten o'clock until three or four o'clock in the afternoon, when the temperature is the hottest, they parked their RV in the shade, and everyone hid in the car and had a rest in the air-conditioning.
After the sun began to set at five o'clock, they once again took up their weapons and went out to hunt zombies to collect corpse crystals, and it lasted until eight or nine in the evening to complete the day's experience mission.
Then, as the temperature drops at night, they will drive on the road in the moonlight.
The structure of this off-road RV is very sturdy, and Wu Yihao welded a layer of anti-collision guardrail outside of the car body. That solid posture is simply a mobile fortress.
In addition, the car has a high chassis and good tire performance. It can be described as invincible when driving on the road. When encountering low-level zombie mutants, they do not turn at all. They are crushed directly by stepping on the accelerator. No matter how rough and difficult the road is. It's not a problem.
Following the rhythm of rising and resting, and rising in the sky, Lin Luan and his entourage came to City C after rushing for a little half a month.
Before the end of the world, it was a county-level city with a small area and a resident population of less than one million. It is a good place to experience it.
Qin Zhiyuan parked the RV on the outskirts of the city, and brought Lele into the city with Lele, who drove the repaired raiders, preparing to hunt the zombies and collect some materials by the way.
Although the material in Lin Luan's space is enough for them to eat and drink for a lifetime, no one wants to sit and eat in the sky. They still want to build a base.
This time, Lin Luan did not go with him, but stayed with Yun Shu Gaodi to see "home".
Yesterday, Gaudí stayed in the high temperature for too long and suffered from heatstroke. Not only did he develop a low-grade fever, he also suffered from nausea and vomiting. Although he took the medicine and got better, he still didn't have much energy today, so Lin Luan stayed with him.
At this moment, he was playing with the blood vine counting the corpse crystals on the single bed. The two little guys didn't know how to communicate. In short, it was like an instant. The inseparable stickiness made Lin Luan a little bit savage.
The blood vine was restored with full blood three days ago, and Lin Luan guessed that it was abnormal because of evolution.
Now it not only speeds up again, but it can also split into branches at will. Even the leaflets that had fallen on the head have regrown, and there is an extra small flower bone.
This little guy was so stinky, he took great care of the big-pointed flower bone flower, even Lin Luan would not touch it easily.
Taking advantage of time, Lin Luan returned to the space and processed the corpse crystals that everyone had collected these days.
Then she went to the newly reclaimed vegetable field to pick the cabbage. The verdant green vegetable field was full of vitality, and the potato and tomato seedlings on the side were also growing well, and the tomato seedlings had begun to bear fruit.
The technique of this kind of cuisine was learned when she was at the bottom of the base in her previous life, but she didn't expect it to come in handy now.
Then she went to the stream and fished two big fat fishes, one for stewing soup and one for braising at noon.
Of course, she is definitely not the chef, just her little cooking skills can at best give Yun Shu a start.
When Lin Luan got out of the room again, Yun Shu had already cleaned up the RV in an orderly manner, even flushing the bathroom.
She has always been a diligent person and can't be idle at all. In addition, she always feels that she has no abilities to drag everyone down, and she can do more for everyone at ordinary times, and she feels at ease.
But for Lin Luan and others, this "home" is like a home just because of Yunshu!
Each performs its own duties and responsibilities. Everyone is an indispensable existence in the "home".
Qin Zhiyuan and the others went far this time, and it was eleven o'clock at noon when they came back.
The scorching sun is hanging above the head, and the hot temperature can take a person out of the sun and a layer of skin.
The thermometer hung outside the car shows that the current temperature is 38.8 degrees Celsius, which will definitely break 39 degrees in the afternoon, creating a record high.
Lin Luan put a few large buckets outside of his RV, filled with water, so that the people who had returned from work would simply clean them first, change their clothes, and then enter the car, so as not to get dirty and dirty the car again.
After they were cleaned up and boarded the car, Yun Shu's lunch was also ready, and a pot of mung bean soup was boiled in the pot, ready to serve them as a snack in the afternoon.
At this moment, the air conditioner has been turned on in the car, the temperature is adjusted to 30 degrees, and the cool wind is blowing on the face, which makes people refreshing, not to mention more comfortable.
Although the temperature is not low, compared with the stove outside, it is definitely the difference between hell and heaven.
"Come and eat!" Yun Shu greeted everyone to eat while laying out the dishes.
"You eat first, Aunt Yun can help me serve a bowl of soup." Li Jing said, frowning and looking at Lin Luan, "My dear, hurry up and give me a post-tanning mask. You can see that my face is tanned. famous."
Lin Luan is also helpless to her beautiful temperament, "I have put it on the sink for you, go get it myself."
"Thank you dear!" Li Jing pouted and blew a kiss at her, then turned around to take care of her face.
The others have long been accustomed to this, and each took their seats and picked up the table and chopsticks to start feasting.
Needless to say, Yun Shu's craftsmanship, no matter how common ingredients can make a table of delicious food, everyone quickly swept away the food, even the last braised fish soup was mixed and eaten by Limu.
After eating and drinking, Lele helped Yun Shu clean up the dishes and chopsticks on the table, while the others leaned against the sofa to rest while talking about the harvest this morning.
After half a month of intense experience, everyone's abilities have been greatly improved.
Especially Qin Zhiyuan. Now he has successfully broken through the third-tier barrier and promoted to the fourth-tier. Except for Limu, who has broken through the third-tier earlier, and Gaudí broke through the fourth-tier, the three abilities of Lele have also succeeded. Reached the third order.
Such results are gratifying!
Now for them, things that can be solved by force are basically nothing!
"...By the way, boss, we met several waves of people in the city today, and a group of people wanted to snatch material things from us." At this moment, Limu said suddenly.
Lin Luan raised her eyebrows, "You didn't suffer, right?"
"How can it be!" Limu chuckled, "Uncle Qin scared them all away with a big thunder!"