241-250

Chapter 241

The shopkeeper was obviously taken aback, as if he had never heard such a weird request.
But he quickly recovered and continued: "Please be specific!"
"I want to know that in the hour before this, all my movements in the city that never sleep, the more detailed the better!"
The shopkeeper glanced at Lin Luan thoughtfully, then put away the bag of corpse crystals, nodded and said: "Okay, please go to the private room upstairs and wait for a while."
Lin Luan didn't say much, and took Limu to the second floor.
The second floor is still deserted and very quiet.
A waiter came over and led them into a private room, and then someone brought tea and snacks.
Limu looked dazed and stunned throughout the whole process, until the waiters all retreated, and only the two of them were left in the private room, he finally couldn't help but speak.
"Boss, what are we doing here, aren't we going to see Aunt Yun and the others?" Why are you still here to drink tea?
Lin Luan picked up the quaint teapot and poured two cups of tea. The elegant jasmine fragrance mixed with the faint tea fragrance floated in the air.
At this moment, the look on her face has returned to the usual indifference, "I came here to find them!"
"I don't understand!" Limu was still confused, directly indicating that his brain capacity was limited.
Lin Luan picked up the teacup and took a sip before whispering: "This is a teahouse on the surface, but it's actually an information station that specializes in news trading. There are eyeliners they put in everywhere in the city, so it's easy to find someone!"
The city that never sleeps said it was big or small, and it was impossible to find it for a while with the two of them alone.
Before the end of the world, there was a saying: "Anything that can be solved with money is not a problem." The same applies here.
As long as the corpse crystals are enough, they can get any news for you!
Limu finally understood, scratching his head and asking: "Then what are we doing now?"
Lin Luan said: "Drink tea! Wait!"
Time passed quietly in a cup of tea. Seeing that the teapot reached the bottom and Limu became more and more unbearable, the door of the private room was finally knocked.
The visitor was the shopkeeper downstairs. He came forward and handed a piece of origami paper, "The guest has been waiting for a long time, this is what you want!"
Lin Luan stretched out his hand to take it, opened it, and clearly recorded different time periods and where she appeared accordingly.
Excluding the path she has traveled, what is left is the place where the counterfeit has been.
Lin Luan's eyes suddenly sank when he saw the place where the opponent appeared last.
At 3:07, the Red House on Xiaoyao Street!
...
Ten minutes later, Lin Luan appeared on Xiaoyao Street.
This street is known as the Red Light District, and it is a place that specializes in skin and meat business in the city that never sleeps!
After the end of the world, there are many women and men who do not have the ability to protect themselves and are willing to sell their bodies for survival. In this street, as long as there is money, you can choose from all kinds of rings!
And Xiaoyao Street is run by the Sirius Gang!
Lin Luan got angry and walked into the red building where the counterfeit last appeared.
At this moment, the sun has begun to set towards the West Mountain, and the people immersed in the gentle countryside have gradually regained consciousness, ready to start a new round of pleasure-seeking.
The people in the building came and went, and no one was surprised by Lin Luan's arrival, but there were a few daring people who looked at her impulsively, and was forced back by her cold eyes.
Lin Luan released his mental power and looked for it from the first floor.
However, the first and second floors have turned around, but Lele and the others are still not found.
Just as she was walking up the stairs and was about to continue to look for it on the third floor, she walked down a voluptuously dressed woman.
The woman frowned when she saw Lin Luan, and said sharply: "Why are you still dressed up!"
These inexplicable words instantly made Lin Luan's eyes stunned, and his eyes stared at the opponent like a sharp blade.
The woman's hairs stood up when she saw her, she suddenly snorted in her heart, and understood.
She hurriedly pulled the corners of her mouth forcibly and calmly, and said with a smile: "Hey, I'm sorry, I confessed to the wrong person."
After speaking, she turned and walked upstairs quickly, then ran into a room, and quickly closed the door with her backhand.
However, with a muffled bang, the door of the room that had not yet been completely closed was abruptly blocked, and then pushed open.
The woman staggered and sat on the ground. She looked at the person who appeared outside the door in horror. She only felt a chill dispelled the sultry air, constantly seeping into her body, making her tremble with cold.
"You... what do you want to do?"
"Where is my person?" Lin Luan asked coldly, holding a sharp blade in his hand, and approaching her step by step.
"I, I don't know what you are talking about!"
The woman shivered back, her voice trembling uncontrollably, but she was quickly blocked by the limited space.
"If you don't go away, I'm going to call someone..."
Lin Luan didn't feel afraid at all: "Then you can try, it's your rescuer or my sword!"
The woman's face turned pale in shock, and her exquisite makeup was wet with the cold sweat that kept coming out, making her a mess.
"Don't mess around, this, this is the city that never sleeps, if you dare to make trouble, you are dead!"
"You don't have to worry about me if I die, you should worry about yourself first!"
Lin Luan lost his patience. As soon as he raised his hand, the sharp blade instantly touched her neck, and the icy voice seemed to come from hell.
"I asked one last time, where is my person!"
...
At the same time, in a fully enclosed basement, Lele's hands were tightly bound by ropes, and they were hoisted up tightly.
And in front of them, there stood a sturdy woman, Gao Hong who was beaten and maimed by Lin Luan in City C.
She was rubbing a leather whip in her hand, with a fierce look in her eyes, "...Don't struggle, let me be beaten and relieved, don't worry, it won't kill you!"
"I'm pooh, come if you have the ability, our people will never let you go!" The few slap prints on Lele's face are very obvious, and his arms are painful from being hung, but he is still uncompromising. .
"Heh! Don't forget how you showed up here!" Gao Hong sneered, "How is it, it feels like being betrayed by your own person?"
"Fuck your mother, who knows where you got Xibei goods from, really think you can lie to us?" Li Jing scolded unceremoniously, "Even if your father sold you, my dear It is impossible to betray us!"
Gao Hong was scolded and laughed in anger. She grabbed Li Jing's chin, forced her to look at herself, and said harshly: "The big stars are different, their mouths are sharp! Don't worry, it won't take long for me. She will be sent to accompany you, and then let you have a taste of the taste of thousands of people riding and tens of thousands of people pressed."
After speaking, she shook off her hand severely, stepped back a few steps, held the folded leather whip in her hand and yanked it hard, making a crisp sound.
"Now, let's settle the account first!"
"boom--"
As soon as her voice fell, the heavy iron gate behind her was kicked and flew open by a violent force!