251-260

Chapter 251

The big man couldn't help being annoyed. He gritted his teeth and attacked fiercely one after another, but he still couldn't hit the target severely. The opponent was like a loach, flexible, changeable, clever and cunning, and could always avoid danger in a critical juncture.
And the other party just avoided blindly from beginning to end, occasionally coming back with a few painless counterattacks, and didn't use all his strength at all.
But in the eyes of outsiders, Lin Luan has always been at a disadvantage, being completely crushed and beaten by others.
Time passed by minute by minute, half an hour later, the big man's movements slowed down obviously, big beads of sweat continued to drip from his forehead, and he began to lose strength.
Looking back at the other party, he was still moving like a rabbit, not feeling tired at all.
At this moment, the big man couldn't help but began to panic, knowing that if he was consumed like this, sooner or later he would be consumed by the other party alive.
Looking around, he began to think about how to get the white scarf back so that he could admit defeat. After all, his life is more important than the bonuses!
But at this moment, Lin Luan, who had been fighting passively on the opposite side, suddenly screamed and killing intent suddenly appeared.
When the big man slammed a heavy fist at her again, she didn't avoid going back, her posture slanted, her head sideways, and her cheek flashed past his fist.
Then she twisted her toes, lifted her legs and swept back with a whip, and hit the big man. When the back of her instep stood up, she pierced his waist with the toe as the explosive point.
"what--"
The big Han suddenly screamed in pain, clutching his waist and bending down his body, his forehead bulged with blue veins, which was obviously very painful.
Lin Luan turned over again, kicked off the ground abruptly, bending his knees, and quickly clamped the big man's neck.
Immediately afterwards, she made a round with her arms, clenched her palms into a fist, raised her middle finger joints, and hit the big man's temples fiercely.
"what--"
There was another short scream, the big man rolled his eyes directly, and his strong body slammed forward like a hill.
There was a muffled sound, and the whole ring trembled.
And Lin Luan had already landed and turned over, kneeling on the side, breathing for breath, it seemed that it took a lot of her energy.
Everything happened too suddenly and too quickly, and when everyone reacted, the victory or defeat on the stage was a foregone conclusion.
In the dusty, the big man lay face down on the ground, no more movement.
The referee quickly boarded the ring, after investigating and confirming the situation of the big man, he directly declared the winner Lin Luan.
Amidst the calls, a staff member came up and quickly dragged the corpse away from the ground.
However, before Lin Luan stepped down, he saw another person on the other side of the ring.
The person here is not someone else, it is the Goldman Sachs who she challenged yesterday in full view.
Lin Luan raised her eyebrows and felt clear in her heart.
The praying mantis is catching the cicada, and the oriole is behind, they really have a good abacus.
First, the registration error made her inject the ability inhibitor; then she moved the flowers and trees, looking for a personality with ability to consume her strength; finally, the oriole, Goldman Sachs, was put on the court to take advantage of the danger.
I have to say that this trick is really shameless and shameless!
In the surrounding stands, bursts of inverted colors and boos kept coming.
"Damn, is it really okay to be so blatantly shameless?"
"That is, if you have the ability to do it head-on, what kind of ability to take advantage of people's dangers!"
"Goddess, kill him!"
...
"Bitch, don't you want to challenge me? I'm here to challenge now!"
Goldman Sachs had a sullen face, his angry eyes seemed to burn holes in Lin Luan's face.
All the humiliation he has suffered now and then is due to her.
He can't wait to eat her meat, drink her blood, skin her cramps so as to relieve his hatred.
Lin Luan turned a blind eye to his raging anger, she walked directly to the edge of the ring without saying a word, and asked the staff below: "Now I can use weapons, right?"
The staff member nodded: "Yes, but only for knives, guns and sticks."
Lin Luan knew, and immediately asked Qin Zhiyuan to pass her a saber up.
The two sides were ready, the bell rang, and the fight began again.
Goldman Sachs' eyes suddenly sullen, not seeing any exaggerated movements from him, vaguely several bursts of air blasted towards Lin Luan from all directions.
However, when the danger was approaching, Lin Luan's figure flashed, and instantly disappeared in place.
That speed is weird and extremely fast!
Everyone saw the afterimages flashing quickly to the left and right on the ring, avoiding something, and all of them stared nervously and novelly for a while.
Goldman Sachs suddenly raised his heart when he saw that his consecutive wind blades were flashed by the opponent.
Knowing the opponent's power, he didn't dare to hold it big, and quickly condensed his abilities, which gathered into an invisible wind blade in his hand, and then swiped in the direction of the afterimage with all his strength.
I saw a twisted wave mark in the air instantly, and the sharp storm swept towards Lin Luan unstoppably.
At this moment, several defensive abilities who are around the ring and are responsible for controlling the field have joined forces to set up a defensive barrier to prevent the fighting on the stage from spreading to the audience.
There was a muffled "bang", and the storm swept across the defensive barrier, and the entire space was shaking and trembling.
Everyone around them raised their hearts, the dust on the field was flying, and the defensive barrier affected their vision to a certain extent, so that they couldn't see the situation on the field at all.
However, when the dust settled, apart from some scattered fragments of the guardrail, no corpse was seen in a different place.
Goldman Sachs looked forward with a shocked look, and couldn't believe that his full blow did not even touch the corner of the opponent's clothes.
"I warned you!"
At this moment, a clear voice suddenly came from behind him.
Goldman Sachs' pores were immediately horrified, and he subconsciously gathered the wind around him to escape. The moment he turned his head, what was reflected in his eyes was an indifferent face and a rapidly enlarged saber.
"Puff!"
The extremely sharp tip of the knife penetrated his wind shield unimpededly, piercing his throat at once until it reached the hilt of the knife.
"Since your brothers and sisters are deeply in love, let's give you the same way to die!"
As the indifferent voice fell, Lin Luan drew his saber relentlessly.
With a "pouch", blood spurted.
Goldman Sachs' eyes widened, with an unbelievable appearance, clutching his neck and crashing to the ground...
"Wow, great!"
Seeing this scene in the eyes of everyone, it immediately caused the whole scene to boil.
No one could have imagined that this seemingly weak woman has been in a weak position time and time again, but has turned things around again and again, constantly creating miracles. At this moment, she has fully won the hearts and minds of the audience.
Lin Luan held the blood blade, accepted the exclamation and praise from all directions, and calmly stepped off the stage.
Suddenly, she paused, and suddenly turned her head to look at the exit on the upper right, only to see a tall and thin figure passing away.