271-280

Chapter 271

The scorching sun flared up all day, and finally fell into the West Mountain.
As the twilight dimmed, a few stars adorned the sky early, and the excitement of the city that never sleeps officially began.
Tonight's celebration banquet was held in the largest bar in the city. The avant-garde decoration on the upper and lower floors can accommodate 2,000 people at the same time.
At this moment, the bar is crowded with people and it is very lively.
The colorful neon lights flashed with the rhythm of the music, casting dazzling light. In the dynamic music, the reborn people gathered together to drink, dance, and enjoy this rare and pleasant time.
In the private room on the second floor, Feng Qi, Qin Zhiyuan and others are discussing the sale of energy shields.
After the successful defense of Evernight City, the spies who were hiding in the dark to monitor the battle situation immediately sent the news back to their respective bases. In just one day, nearly ten bases sent radios to Evernight City to inquire about the energy shield. Intend to purchase manufacturing technology.
What they are discussing now is whether to sell this technology and how to sell it!
Lin Luan sat aside with the juice, listening to their discussion, looking at the men and women dancing passionately on the dance floor through the transparent French window behind him.
The focus of the dance floor tonight is naturally Li Jing!
She is dressed in a red gauze dress with denim hot pants, her graceful and enchanting dance looks sexy, enchanting and passionate under the flashing neon. As her posture continues to twist and rotate, the fiery red dress flutters in the air like a ball of burning. The flame instantly ignited the audience.
Lele and the others are not to be outdone, one by one they do their best to flirt with a group of demons, swaying enthusiasm and sweat to their hearts' content...
"...Lin Luan, what do you think?"
When Feng Qi asked her by name, Lin Luan turned her head and said her thoughts.
"Sell it! Why not? It's up to you to sell it at Night City. The price is fixed, and we will get five points for the profit."
Although energy shields are now a rarity, two years after the end of the world, weapons and armors powered by crystal nuclei began to appear one after another. By then, this technology would be worthless at all.
So if they want to sell, they have to be as early as possible.
Lin Luan sipped the juice in his glass and continued: "However, in order to prevent them from buying the technology and then selling it privately, they must first sign an agreement. For those who sell it privately, we will no longer provide them with the technology behind the protective cover. Improvements and upgrades."
At present, the energy shield is still in its preliminary stage, and will continue to be improved and upgraded in the future to achieve better protection and durability.
Since they want to sell, they must monopolize the market to become their patent and advantage.
"Okay, leave this to me!" Feng Qi nodded and smiled. As long as he talks about making money in business, he is especially interested.
"That's right!" Lin Luan said again, "Also send a copy to the Evergreen base, which is our return to Thunder's assistance this time."
Feng Qi said: "No problem, Colonel Lei is really interesting this time!"
Speaking of Thunder, Lin Luan couldn't help but smiled.
In my heart, I just feel that this friend is indeed worthy.
A true friend can pull you in a critical moment, and help you through the difficulties in the snow.
And to friends, she has always been generous!
But what she didn't know was that this smile fell into the eyes of others, but it had a different meaning.
Lian Feng's eyes condensed impenetrably, and a different color flashed past his amber eyes.
Below, the dynamic music finally stopped, the lights turned on, and the intermission time was up. The DJ was busy changing the discs on the console, and the people on the dance floor returned to the rest area with a smile and drank their wine glasses.
But at this moment, Li Jing climbed onto the DJ station, took a microphone, and waved upstairs and shouted: "Lin Luan, dear, come and dance with me!"
The enthusiasm of the whole bar burst instantly upon this remark.
"Lin Luan!"
"goddess!"
"Jump one!"
...
Who was present did not know Lin Luan's name, and who didn't want to see her dancing, for a moment, the cheers and roars almost shook the roof.
"Farewell, you can jump!" Lin Luan stood in front of the French window, waving his hand and deciding his part.
In front of so many people performing on stage, she was really a little embarrassed.
"Come, come, just dance!" But Li Jing didn't intend to let her go, and continued to stir up the atmosphere, "I know that your Lin Da goddess is a dance student. Do you want to watch her dance?"
"think!"
The group responded with warm applause.
Even Qin Zhiyuan smiled and urged her, "Go Aluan, it's rare to be happy!"
Even Feng and others looked at her with interest, obviously wanting to appreciate her dancing.
In the face of the enthusiasm of everyone, Lin Luan was not good enough to sweep everyone's interest again, but had no choice but to smile and nod, "Okay, then I will show my ugliness!"
Receiving her permission, Li Jing rushed upstairs and pulled the person down. She didn't know where to find a cosmetic bag, and quickly drew makeup on her face that was facing the sky.
The makeup is very simple, just draw an eyeliner and a little crimson eye shadow, which makes the corners of the eyes sharper and more obvious. With her beautiful eyebrows flying diagonally into the temple, the originally cold face immediately becomes more and more amazing. .
When the black eyes that were as bright as a cold star squinted, there was a fascinating charm Lingli, coupled with a black shape, it seemed that she was full of aggressiveness!
All the fans present suddenly cheered and exclaimed.
The two stood on the center of the dance floor, the lights dimmed again, and only one beam chased them. A handsome and tall, a feminine, and perfect combination immediately attracted everyone's attention.
The dynamic music sounded quickly. Li Jing took the lead in moving her body to the rhythm of the music. After a short period of adaptation, Lin Luan quickly followed Li Jing's rhythm.
They dance NEW JAZZ, Li Jing's dance is enchanting and graceful, and the style is sexy and charming, while Lin Luan deliberately increased the intensity, the dance steps are handsome and unrestrained, and the sexy and wild from the bones make everyone present. Breathtaking.
Swinging their feet, twisting their waists and sending their hips, every gesture is full of tacit understanding. They are sometimes excited and intense, sometimes slow and gentle, and they are perfectly integrated into the dynamic music. They immediately detonated the enthusiasm of everyone's hearts, and there are calls and whistles. The ready-made atmosphere is warm and extraordinary.
In the stands on the second floor, Lian Feng stared at the handsome dancer below, his amber eyes gradually deepened, and sparks faintly jumped.
He has seen her indifferent and cruel, and he has seen her inadvertently showing tenderness and tenderness, but at this moment she is so strange.
The dance steps that swing with the rhythm of the music contain passion and unrestrainedness that he has never seen before, coquettish but not vulgar, wild but sexy, everything is so damnable to attract him.
"I didn't expect your juniors to dance well!" Feng Qi on the side with a cigarette in his mouth, smiled and raised his hand to touch a friend next to him, "I said, what are you going to wait for if you don't act with such a good resource? Don't let me have it!"
Lian Feng raised his eyebrows slightly, "When did your taste change?"
Feng Qi looked at the handsome but sexy figure below, his black eyes were full of appreciation, "If it is her, I don't mind!"
This woman is like a luminous body, with fascinating magic.
"But I mind!" Lian Feng's thin lips curled, his gaze fell on Feng Qi, his eyes filled with sharp light.
"she is mine!"