201-210

Chapter 201

The two monsters quickly raised their tails again, and kept spraying black threads at her.
Lin Luan's footsteps swiftly swiftly dodged from left to right, only to find that whenever she approaches those black cocoons, the attacks of the alien species become more violent.
She quickly moved away from the black cocoon, dodged behind a big tree, and swiftly climbed to the top of the tree with the trunk as a cover.
At the same height, the spray angles of those alien species were really limited, and the black threads that were sprayed could not touch her.
One of the monsters seemed impatient. Suddenly, his hind limbs pushed hard, and the huge body directly flew towards the big tree where Lin Luan was.
Suddenly, Lin Luan fell down, grabbing the branch with both hands and swaying towards it, greeted it, flew a kick in mid-air, and kicked its abdomen fiercely.
The monster was caught off guard, so she kicked it out and fell to the ground violently.
I don't know if it was because of its huge belly. After the monster fell on its back, it couldn't turn over and get up for a while.
Lin Luan's thoughts moved, he saw its position and swayed vigorously, letting go, and jumped onto the alien's belly.
The strength was so great that it directly stepped on its huge body to sink a bit.
Lin Luan quickly flipped out two sharp blades and inserted them into the huge mouthparts so that they could not be closed. Then he took out an AK, directly inserted the muzzle into the mouthparts, and squeezed the trigger frantically.
"Da da da......"
After a burst of gunshots, the monster's entire head was beaten to pieces, and the sour and smelly mucus was splashed everywhere, and the dead could no longer die.
Although these alien species have thick skin and thick flesh, the inside of the body is very fragile.
After finishing one, Lin Luan quickly climbed the tree again, preparing to kill the other one.
However, she was only halfway through when she suddenly jumped out of the dense branches and leaves with a huge head, and the sharp claws squeezed towards her head.
Lin Luan reacted extremely quickly, kicking the trunk hard under his feet, and directly turned over in midair with the help of the force, preparing to land.
However, at this moment, a black thread suddenly sprayed from behind her.
In midair, she couldn't avoid it at all, and her body was entangled by black silk at once, and the downward trend suddenly slowed down.
But at this time, three black-skinned alien species appeared on the top of the tree.
They quickly contracted their tails, and sprayed black threads toward her from all directions, instantly entangled her limbs, and hung her in the air.
Damn it!
Lin Luan's brows furrowed, these monsters that can hide their tracks are really difficult to deal with, and even Xiao Di can't find their tracks the first time!
She immediately tried to flash back into the space, but her body was unable to do so while being restrained.
Seeing a black-skinned alien suddenly jumped towards her, all its movements stopped abruptly in mid-air in the next instant, and its huge body crashed to the ground, unable to move.
That is Gaudi's mental attack!
Xiao Di, don't take risks!
Lin Luan quickly stopped.
Such a long-range control attack, and the target's mental defense is not low, it is too far-fetched for Gaudí's current ability!
Gaudí didn't reply, but his mental power still lingered tightly around her.
Lin Luan tried desperately to pull and struggle twice, but the black silk was extremely tough and couldn't get rid of it with bare hands.
Seeing the other three monsters approaching her again, she couldn't help feeling a little anxious, and was about to release the blood vine to help...
Suddenly, there were a few bitter wind sounds in her ears, and then, the black thread that bound her limbs suddenly broke, and her whole body suddenly fell down.
Before Lin Luan could react, in the next instant, her shoulder blades and the corners of her legs were firmly wrapped around her.
She raised her eyes in amazement, and looked into Lian Feng's contoured face. From this angle, she looked elegant and full of strength.
"Hold tight!"
A low and steady voice rang in his ears, Lin Luan's heart beating wildly because of tension, inexplicably palpitated, and then calmed down.
This man seemed to have a calming magic power to suppress all her anxiety and insecurity.
She subconsciously raised her hand ring on his neck, and was hugged by him in a standard "princess hug" posture.
Immediately afterwards, Lian Feng lifted the wind under his feet, directly hugged her and kicked up on the ground, instantly avoiding several shots of black threads.
He stomped on the trunk with one foot, and another one took advantage of his strength to spin around and jumped up, and at the same time, he freed his hand to control the wind blade to slash into the lurking tree trunk of the different species.
The fierce wind chopped off the thick tree trunks, and the alien species that sneak attack couldn't avoid it, and directly fell to the ground with the broken branches.
Another black shadow suddenly jumped out and rushed towards them from high above.
However, Lian Feng turned around at that moment and avoided it sideways. Another wind blade slashed its back, and the extremely hard skin was cut into deep scars by him.
This is the first time Lin Luan has personally felt Lian Feng's powerful combat capabilities, simply neat, gorgeous and cruel!
In order not to add a burden to him, she could only put the center of gravity as close to his chest as possible, and at the same time tightened the strength of the arm so that he could hold her firmly with one hand.
For some reason, the next moment she suddenly felt that her broad and warm chest was shaking slightly, and a slight breath came from her ears, and he seemed to be smiling.
The three alien species seemed to be aware of the threat of their prey, and quickly rushed into the dense forest, hiding again.
At this moment, Lian Feng finally hugged Lin Luan and landed firmly on a tree trunk, letting go and put her down.
"Are you injured?"
Lian Feng looked down at her, amber eyes gleaming.
"No!"
Lin Luan shook his head, and with some difficulty took the hands that were glued together by the black silk from his neck around his head.
Because of raising her hands and stepping her feet, her whole body couldn't help but get close to Lian Feng a little bit, as if throwing her arms into her arms.
After Lin Luan realized that he was a little embarrassed, he quickly took a step back, and almost all of him stuck to the trunk.
Lian Feng didn't care about it, and pulled out the saber from the waist to help her cut the black silk.
"Why did you come here?" Lin Luan rubbed his blood-stripped hand and couldn't help asking.
Lian Feng curled his lips slightly, his tone teased, "Hurry up and save the beauty!"
Lin Luan "..." By this, she seemed to be able to wait for someone to save her.
However, as the object of being rescued twice, she really couldn't refute it.
Lin Luan resolutely abandoned the topic and asked, "What about the others?"
Lian Feng said: "They are coming here. There are Jialiu, those alien species dare not approach for the time being, but others are also thrilled!"
That sound attack roared, and properly killed a thousand enemies, harming himself 800!
"Find the exit?" Lian Feng asked.
"Yes!" Lin Luan hurriedly raised his head and looked around, reaching out and pointing towards the roof on the upper left. "There!"
Lian Feng looked at it and saw that there was a circular transom.
"You are waiting here!"
After he finished speaking, he leaped towards the trunk of another tree and climbed up the roof frame along the treetop in a few strokes.