Info

Welcome to my first and official story!
But anyway if you're here that means you're here for my story. I'm sure you're interested in the story itself so I'll stop yammering and give y'all some background.

Sisu and the last Fire Dragon is a non-canon story based on Raya and the Last Dragon, this story takes place after the events of Raya and the Last Dragon, approximately 10 years after.
Another thing is that I'm a student so life is already hard enough as it is so that means no 24/7 updates, HOWEVER, as a writer, I will make a promise to at least update ONE part/chapter per month so don't worry about me ghosting this story.

For this story, there is no bio for The Mystery Dragon. The reason for this is First, I'm not that great at drawing dragons or people. Second, I want to avoid using people's art for characters but if I do then PLEASE know that it isn't mine and I do not claim it as mine. Lastly, I would prefer to describe someone's looks with words. Although as an exception, I'll sometimes use landscape art but know those also aren't mine.

Oh and I almost forgot, I won't write Lemons, for those of you who don't know what those are or are just completely new to Wattpad, Lemons is a term used by Wattpaders for explicit sexual writing that is written to describe breeding, mating, intercourse, or any form of sexual activities between characters. I could write them but I won't, sorry not sorry.

Sometimes I'll go back and cringe at what I've written in past parts or see grammatical errors so I'll change them and add or remove words, even this sentence right now isn't what I had first written. But sometimes I'll change things by adding or removing things. I may even unpublish and delete parts If I cringe too hard or if I find it unnecessary to have them there. Also, one thing that I'm adding is a text key to understanding my story better.

One more thing before the key: in a past A/N (Which is no longer visible) I said I was going to use riddles to foreshadow the next part but I've changed my mind about that so when a part ends you'll just have to see what happens next when a new part comes out.

KEY-

Day:
Time:
Location:

XXX POV

At the beginning of a part, I'll give insight on what the scene looks like, the Day or date since the beginning of the story, the time of the day, the location on where the character or overview is, and a POV are always included. Additionally, when I change POVs, I'll include the time and location too but not the day in the same part unless enough time has passed. The story text will depend on the POV. If I go back and see that the part I've written is confusing in any way, I'll rewrite it. Also, if any part of the story is confusing or hard to picture, feel free to let me know, I don't mind making it more understandable.

[Bolded text with brackets] & [Text with brackets]: I use these to describe onomatopeias. The difference between them is that when it's bolded, it's emphasized to give more of an effect I guess. Examples are [METAL BANG] or [Thump]. Additionally, I'll use them when a character is making a sound like [WHEEZE LAUGHING] or [Panting]

(Bolded text with parentheses): These are small A/N's I add when I interrupt the story to probably say something funny or dumb towards you guys but I really don't see myself using this often. Or they could be just me breaking the fourth wall.

Person name: "Their words": This should be pretty straightforward, It's dialog from a character. I'll always say who is talking and what they're saying. An example would be:

Sisu: "Heya"

Straight Text: When text like this appears, it's just words relating to this book or talking in general. It's not to be confused with what a character says, Although from a person's POV, it's like they're narrating the story and with a 3rd person's POV it's sort of like the author or me narrating.

Slanted Text: This, uniquely (Not really unique though), is what a character thinks, I believe it will mostly appear on a specific person's POV during the story or maybe sometimes on a 3rd person's POV. I am aware that other authors use (-Text-) or (-Text-) to describe what a person thinks but in this case I won't for this story. I'll also add it with Person's name: "Their words" or with Straight Text in this story. An example is:

Sisu: Oh my Drunn...

Or

While I was walking, I tripped and almost fell on a sharp rock that would cause some issues. I REALLY need some armor right about now. (Is it grammatically incorrect to not include quotation marks for thoughts? Oh well.)

~Time Skips - new time~: It's pretty self-explanatory, this is what I'll say/write to state when a time skip occurs and I'll state the new current time when it happens.

-Text with dashes on both ends- : This sort of text is just extra words for more phrasing or context; to further give you a more descriptive visual of the story. It'll either be before or after what a person is saying or has said. Example:

Sisu: "Ehehehe." -she laughed nervously-

Or

???: -I opened my mouth to unleash an inhuman roar of pure wrath, a scream that would even scare the toughest of hearts, and I yelled.- "NO!"

~Flashback to what and when ever~: I think every good story has at least one of these so flashbacks will definitely be part of this story.

And finally, when I finish a chapter I'll have bolded text at the end, it's just small talk from me to you guys and I conclude with a: "Phantom signing off-". If you're wondering, Phantom is just a name that I refer to myself as but some people call me Lil-Gingy or just Gingy. They're not actually my real name, it's sort of what I go by online. Gingy is pronounced similar to Jin-Je and no I'm not ginger because I named myself Lil-Gingy, you're not the first to call me ginger because of it. I got the name Gingy from the little gingerbread in Shrek. The Muffin Man in Shrek 2 called the little gingerbread man 'Gingy' thus how I got my name.
(DISCLAIMER- I haven't rewritten the story yet with the key, so uhh. It'll definitely be confusing if you read it now but I wouldn't apply the key here to the story yet until I remove this disclaimer)

'Phantom signing out-' (Did Wattpad glitch and delete everything here?)