New Beginnings [UPDATED]

Day: 1
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Dragon village in Heart in Kumandra

Sisu's POV

After I had said goodbye to Kai I made my way home. After flying for a bit, I reached the area where my village was. I saw that some people were still out doing their stuff, so I just made my way to where my siblings lived. Our village wasn't exactly big or small, it wasn't loud or quiet, just peaceful. I still wish that Kai came along with me. I reached my sibling's home and stood at the front door. Oh boy, not sure if I have an explanation for this. When I got inside I saw my brother, Pengu, sitting on a sofa in our living room reading a couple of books and drinking some tea. Hmmm... I wonder if Kai likes tea?

Pengu: "Hmm?" -Pengu turned to look at who was at the door only to see me closing it- "Oh there you are Sisu. Raya said you were safe but I thought that I would've had to come to look for you myself." -Pengu said as he set down his book while getting up- "But you're safe thankfully. Although, If you don't mind, could you tell me what made you stay out for so long?"
Me: "I was... just hanging out with somebody, I kinda lost track of time. Hehe sorry Pengu, I didn't mean to make you worried. But hey it's not like there's anything out there to get me."
Pengu: [Sigh] "I know, it's just that ever since..." -he then decided not to finish his sentence, knowing that I already knew what he meant by that- "I know you're capable of taking care of yourself but could you at least let someone know next time?"
Sisu: "Yeah I will, sorry for making you worried though."
Pengu: "It's alright, I'm just being an older brother, even though you're technically older than all of us now." -he joked, bringing a smile to both our faces-

500 years I spent sleeping. Man can't believe that I've slept for 500 years after I first used the Dragon Gem. It's kinda weird now that I think about it, I'm technically older than a lot of other dragons but I don't feel 500 years older in fact I still feel as young and great as ever.

Pengu: "Alright well, now that I know you're safe, I can make a trip to the library. I'll see you in a few Sisu." -He said, heading for the door
Me: "Hey, uh Pengu?" -I asked, making him stop in his tracts to look at me-
Pengu: "Yes Sisu?"
Me: "Um well... is there any news about well... Mom and Dad?"

10 years ago, everyone, including the dragons, was brought back. But ever since then, some people that should've come back have been missing for some reason. And well, our parents which were turned to stone have yet to come back. We would've found them by then or they would've found us but for some reason, they've been missing along with other people. It's taken a toll on us but we've kept going. Pengu out of all of us has searched the hardest, and he's afraid that he'll lose one of us one day. But we're here for him and each other. We still have hope that we'll find our parents one day.

Pengu: [Sigh] "No, but a search team is being planned at the Stronghold soon. I've heard that they're determined to find everyone, so they're putting certain individuals in a team. They haven't gotten back to me about when it'll be or who the individuals will be though. But don't worry, there are only so many places that they could be. Is there anything else you need, Sisu?"
Me: "No, that's it. But uh where exactly did the rest of us go?"
Pengu: "Heh, I sent them to get a couple of items at the local market, but considering that Jagan is with them I wouldn't be surprised if they were completely lost in Tail by now." -He joked which made us both chuckle- "Alright well, I'll be back in a couple."
Me: "Aight, Cya."

And with that, he closed the door, and I was alone again. I then went to make myself something in the kitchen since I skipped lunch. I set my pouch down on the counter and then I thought of something. Wait, do I still have it in there? I turned around and went back to search in my pouch and then I found it, the blade that was in Kai. Cyrus, hmm I wonder why he would attack Kai in the first place? I set it back in the pouch and I went back to looking for something to eat. I then found a couple of fruits and decided that would be enough since I wasn't really in the mood to cook anyways. After eating them I grabbed my pouch and went to my room.