𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘐𝘐

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Y/n's pov

         Paladin closed the door behind us as we entered the Dimitrescu Castle. Upon entering we heard the sound of laughter coming out of one of the hallways. A swarm of flies came flying out of the doorway and towards me; before they could engulfed me. The flies turned into the shape of humans; Of course they weren't human.

         "Y/N", the three girls exclaimed while hugging me tightly. "Hello my darlings", I replied. They released me and rushed towards Paladin. He stood still as they hugged him tightly. Paladin doesn't talk to anyone besides me, but I knew he enjoyed their company.

"Hello sister Y/n", Lady Dimitrescu said as she entered the room. "Why are you calling me that", I asked. "You deserve the title for what you did to the village", she answered. "Thank you, but it was just another task for Mother Miranda", I replied with a smile.

"I heard you didn't have to do that", Heisenberg cackled appearing out of no where. "What are you doing here, get out of my home", Lady Dimitrecu snapped. "Pump the hate breaks bitch, just here to congratulate Y/n", Heisenberg replied holding his hand up at her.

      "Congratulations dear sister", Heisenberg exclaimed brining me into a hug. I tensed up but hugged him back. "Thank you Karl", I replied as he released me. "So is it true". Heisenberg asked. "You just had to release those fuckers on them not give a whole goodbye speech", Heisenberg added. "It felt appropriate for me to do", I answered. "Cause your a nun and all of was it something else", he asked.

"I believe that is enough", Lady Dinitrecu cut in. "You always ruin the fun", Heisenberg fussed swing his banner back onto his shoulders. "I'm out of here", he said heading towards the door. He stopped beside Paladin looking up at him. He let out a scoff then left the castle.

      "That man smells of feces", Paladin said telepathically causing me to shake my head at him. "Be polite", I replied then looked at Alcina. "We should be heading out now", I announced looking up at her. Her smile faltered a bit.

      "Well alright then have a goodnight you two", she replied. I bowed towards her slightly then stood straight back up. "Let us go Paladin", I said facing him.

"Awwww", the girls whined clinging onto him. "Girls release him", Alcina fussed. The girls reluctantly released him backing away. Paladin and I were about to head towards the door until a voice stopped us.

"Actually Y/n, you and Paladin will be staying with Alcina", Mother Miranda stated hovering from out of the shadows towards where we all were standing.

"Is there something wrong with our home", I asked. "No, I need to use it to prepare for the ceremony", she answered. "You are okay with that", she asked more like stated. "Of course, you can always use our home for long as you want", I said lowering my head a bit.

       "Good", she replied placing herself onto the ground in front of me. She grabbed my chin making me lift my head to face her. "Good job today", she said. "Thank you Mother Miranda", I replied quickly. She let go of my chin then turned floated towards the front door and left.

"I guess we're extending our stay here", I said looking at Alcina. I knew she would be okay with us staying here, but it looked like her smile widened like she was cheerful we're staying in her castle.

"Girls show Paladin to his room", Alcina ordered. "Yes Mother", they giggled. They grabbed Paladin by his arm and began dragging him off somewhere. Alcina shook her head at them while I giggled.

"Shall we", she asked me. "We shall", I replied then she led me towards where I would be staying in her castle.