𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘐𝘐𝘐

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Y/n's pov

        "Alcina this is beautiful", I gasped looking around the room. The room itself was huge, the color theme of the room was red, black and some gold. There were paintings decorating the wall along with huge blanket like curtains covering the windows. The bed itself was huge too, I was like a toddler compare to it. I can still get up there, but the bed was basically just huge.

        "I apologize for the size of the bed", Alcina sighed. "It's fine kind of reminds me of you", I replied. "Sorry that sounded weird", I chuckled waving my hand. "It's alright, I'm glad it reminds you of me", she replied. I felt my head heating up a bit.

         "I should be getting to bed soon, goodnight Alcina", I said. "Excellent job again today, goodnight", she smirked then turned around heading for the door. She leaned down as she stepped out of my room. Once she was done I closed the door behind. I let out a sigh trying to slow my heart rate down. No doubt she probably heard it. She has always been intimidating to me, in a good way. For example, you have an amazing friend, but the little things they do for you makes your heart skip a beat or two. It's hard to explain really. I just really enjoy her company, but feel intimidated by it as well.

           I took my my clothes off placing them neatly on the desk with the huge mirror. I walked towards the closet grabbing a nightgown and a bonnet. I put the nightgown on then the bonnet. I walked towards the bed. I climbed into it and under the covers. I laid on my back for a minute then turned over when I heard a scream. It was from the village outside. I soon went to sleep listening to their screams.