𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘐𝘝

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Y/n's pov

        "This is god's will", Father spoke. I stared down at the body of the now deceased woman. My hands covered in a red that would shun a red rose

        Louisa, I'm so sorry for killing you

         I opened my eyes seeing the ceiling of the room I was sleeping in. I keep having that same dream every single night. I grown use to it by now. I looked to my left at the window seeing it was noon. Alcina and the girls will still be sleep. I got out of bed and stripped out of my night clothes then put on my regular nun  clothing. Once I was ready I opened my door to step out. I closed the doorway and wa sabot to descend the stairs, but stopped when I saw Paladin standing in the middle fo the hallway, his back against the wall in between my room and the the daughters' room.

         "Paladin why are you standing there", I questioned. "Gurading", he answered telepathically. "We're fine I doubt any humans will tread in here or be able to even harm us", I stated. "I know, I want to guard", he replied. "Alright then, don't stand there too long or you'll looke like your apart of the decoration", I giggled then continued down the circular staircase. I was now in the entrance room of the castle. No matter how many times I visited her castle the beauty of the place will always amaze me. This castle was the type to be fit for a magnificent and powerful woman like Alcina. I walked up towards on the knight armor statues. I placed my finger against feeling the metal then swiped my finger off seeing the small dust collecting on my finger. Suddenly a shadow toward over me causing me to turn around seeing it was Alcina smiling down at me.

            "You're up early", I said turning around. "So are you, are you well", she asked. "I am just felt like getting up", I smiled up at her. "Okay then", she sighed. "I should go wake the girls", she said heading fo the stairs. "Let them sleep, I heard them playing with Paladin throughout the night", I stated. "I told them too many times to go to bed early", she fussed crossing her arms. "They're too energetic, it'll be hard to go right to sleep if I was", I chuckled. "Right, care to join me in my room", she offered. "Of course", I replied. She smiled down at me the we began heading to her room.

✞✞✞

         "We're just weeks away from the ceremony", Alcina stated resting back into her lauding chair. The fireplace made her pale skin glow like a moon trying to imitate the sun. "With the villagers out of the way everything should go smoothly", I added leaning agains the armchair since the her chairs were somewhat huge. "I applaud you fo sending them off with a goodbye, none of us would've done that", she commented. "I am the village Nun, like a pastor to them in a way so it was my duty to say goodbye to them", I stated. "..I did it for myself and them", I added looking into the fireplace. I felt no shame in seeing their deaths. Their deaths won't be in vain, they will help Mother Miranda get her daughter back. I felt Alcina grabbed my chin gently making me turn my head to look up at her.

         "And that is why you're deeply  admired", she smiled. She leaned down by her waist to be able to be close to me. "By whom Alcina", I questioned quickly glancing at her blood red lips then back into her eyes. Alcina didn't say anything just rub her thumb against my bottom lip gently.

         "All of us of course, excluding Heisenberg", she answered. "That grotesque wouldn't appreciate all you have done", she added leaning back into her chair and released my chin. "Alcina be nice", I replied. "Hmm for now for you at least", she said gripping her armrest to help her stand up. "I'm going to go wake the girls before they oversleep", she said smoothing out her dress. "I'll be here", I replied smiling up at her. She smiled back at me then started heading for the door and soon left the room. Once I knew she was gone I leaned my head against the arm rest with a dreamy smile on my face.