𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘝

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Y/n's pov

         "The peace is now gone, the girls are up", Alcina said as she walked back into the room. I could hear her daughters giggling and lying around the place along with Paladin's heavy foot steps and clanking sound of his armor as he moved around.

        "They must've slept well then", I smiled. "Must've they're already playing with your son", she replied sitting back down into her huge chair. I let out a hum staring back into the flames. "He love playing with them", I stated. "He used to play with the village children in secret", I added. "I thought Mother Miranda said not to get too personal with the village", Alcina questioned. "I changed her mind", I lied. "I told her it was the only way to influence her teachings, her religion onto to them", I explained. "Every god needs a priest and every priest needs a nun, no", I said then questioned her. "You're right", she replied. 

          "But now those beasts are hunting them down until no humans are left is a problem for me and the girls", she sighed. "How come", I asked. "It'll be a lot harder to catch dinner, I'll have to go out there to get them", she answered. "Since the cold is deadly for my daughters", she added. "I can have Paladin to grab them for you", I offered. "No he doesn't need to", she replied resting her head on her hand. "I insist, he won't mind", I offered again. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Thank you dear", she replied. "..If you're hungry now you can dtink from me", I offered. Alcina was caught off guard, you could tell by the way she stared at me.

            "I might taste stale though", I said getting out of the chair to approach her. "I...rather not it is indecent to drink from someone like you", she replied. "Elaborate", I asked. "...It's indecent because of your position, you're considered holy", she replied causing me to chuckle a bit. "Im far from holy Alcina", I stated. "Even if I was there is nothing you can do I will consider it indecent", I added. "And besides I'm a nun I'm meant to help souls", I finished grabbing her hand with both hands due to how slight bigger they were. She still refuse to, even with the hunger shining bright in her eyes.

          "Just enough to help you get through until dinner time", I said rubbing her hand with my thumb. After a minute of silence she let out a sigh signaling I got through to her.

          "Alright then...just a sip", she said then began helping me up onto her lap. I adjusted myself lifting my long skirt up slightly to let me be able spread my legs and sit on top of her huge thighs.  She placed her hands onto my hips to keep me steady.

           "Are you sure, I can wait till your son find some villagers", she asked. Before I could answer I heard her stomach rumble a little. "Someone says otherwise", I replied. She only rolled her eyes trying to fight to keep a smile off her face, but failed in doing so. I grabbed my choker brining it down slightly enough to reveal my neck the moved my head piece to the side slightly. Once enough skin was revealed I moved my neck to the side for her. Alcina leaned down towards my neck. I waited for her to bite my neck, but was meant with a gentle kiss. Then I felt her use her fingernail to make a deep gash on my neck. She placed her lips onto the wound and began sucking the blood out of me. I let out a sigh feeling my blood draining out of me. I gripped her arms that was holding my hips.

           I heard her let out a small groan and her grip tightening on my hips. I let out a gasp when her teeth began sinking into my skin helping her suck more blood out of me.

            "Alcina~", I sighed my grip tightening on her arms. She didn't say anything just pulled me closer towards her by the hips causing me to lean back a bit. She began draining the blood out of me faster. My head began to swirl a bit from the blood loss, but it wasn't fatal enough to kill me. She finally unlatched her teeth from my neck. She licked at my neck licking up the left over blood on my neck. I wrapped my arms around her neck to keep myself up on her lap as she did. Her calming licks almost put me to sleep. My body healed on it's own quickly, my bite mark soon went away as if it wasn't there in the first place. Alcina leaned back up licking my blood from around her mouth.

             "Was I stale", I asked. "..Yes, even so your blood will always be good to me", she replied. She kept a tight grip on my hips so I couldn't get off. I gave in and leaned forward to rest against her.