Synopsis

A story in which two people meet each other by coincidence when they were least expected to meet. The girl full of hopes who is ready to undertake all adventures coming in her way just by holding hands with her best friend who was bold enough to professionally be able to handle the situation at times and be calm enough to comfort her when her friend needed her.
A sweet and twisted story of two people who didn't know till D-DAY their lives were going to take a turn like this.
They met by coincidence and started liking each other's company but one moment made them so uncomfortable that they weren't even able to face each other.

A story based on the life of a fan who is a lot different from other people. She is sweet yet elegant. On the other hand, he seems like he doesn't have any problems in his life but it's the opposite.

What will happen when these coincidences will keep on happening and they have to meet again and again at some point?

Will these coincidences make her life turn upside down? Do you think they will be able to overcome this awkwardness between them? Do you think both of them will try to understand each other and will come together at the end?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

All rights reserved
Copyright© srishtiriyal