Myeong-dong

Eerie was resting in her room when Claire came to her asked, "Eerie check if I am still alive, I can't believe I saw Jimin and Jungkook today like in real, in person. Oh my god!!! I think I am going to die soon from a heart attack!"

Eerie laughed and said, "you are completely fine. You are just flustered to see your favourites". After that she spoke," I can't really imagine how much has happened in the previous 5-6 days, like our lives really changed upside down."

"You are right donut; it is all like a movie like a person you saved turned out to be Taehyung. We met our fav idols but in a totally unexpected situation. We could have never ever imagined something like this could happen to us."

"You know what Claire I want a break from all this right now. It is too much to take. I think we should try and enjoy our time while we are here in our way like we always do, away from all the complications. The time we wanted to have here".

"We will do all the things we decided, but firstly you rest well and recover properly, it's the most important thing."

With this, Claire left Eerie to rest and went to do some work. After some days, when Eerie was fully recovered, they started exploring Seoul.

They went to the best places they have heard of there. They loved fashion brands. So, they went to Myeong-dong Market did a lot of shopping, and tried their street food. They also went to different historical places over there. They loved the places, the food, and most importantly their culture.

Likewise, they went to many cafés as they were really fond of the coffee here and because they liked how every café had something unique

Likewise, they went to many cafés as they were really fond of the coffee here and because they liked how every café had something unique. No café was left that wasn't explored by these two café freaks... He-he.

After some time, they got to know that BTS was having a Fan meet in Busan, they were so excited after knowing about it. Despite everything that happened in the past few days it was always there on their bucket list to meet their idols and talk to them in the fan meet. Tell them how much they liked them, how much the band has motivated them.

They both decided to go to Busan for the Fan meeting as they thought this might be their only chance and if they missed it they are going to regret it. They decided to buy their recent album to get it autographed and to buy some sweet and cute gifts for the members. At first, it was hard for them to get the tickets for the fan meet but after a lot of struggles and consistent trying they finally got tickets.

                       ˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

A/n

Heya guys!
So the next chapter is up!!;))

Eerie is better now! So the next destination is going to be Busan;))♡

Do tell me in the comments what you think about this chapter!;)♡
Thank you so much for giving your love and support to this book.💜

Meet you'll in Busan now!✨🌸
Lots of love!❣
SR<3

                "♡Live in the moment!♡"