Girly Gossip!!

Now an awkward silence fills the
atmosphere....

After some time, her friend Claire arrived worried expression can be seen on her face, she ran toward Eerie and gave her a tight hug blocking all the air. Taehyung was still not getting the hang of the situation that what is happening.

Claire broke the hug and started hitting Eerie lightly, to which she chuckled

Claire broke the hug and started hitting Eerie lightly, to which she chuckled. "Hey, why are you laughing, u stupid girl. Do you know how much worried I was for you? I thought u got kidnapped. You can't stay safe on your own right."

She responded with "I am sorry Claire for worrying you". After a while, Claire's eyes fell on him, she froze on her spot and immediately shot a glance at her best friend. Like they talked through eyes, she understood how she is supposed to react now.

She spoke, "Hi, I am Claire. Thanks a lot for taking care of her. She is safe, that is a big relief"

He replied, "Hi I am Taehyung, and it's alright, no need for formalities. Besides, the doctor said she could discharge the day after tomorrow".

"Oh! That's great, you also go home and take rest, you have been here for so long u also need rest and don't worry now I am here, so I will take care of my donut". She said giggling looking at you for which you gave her a warm smile.

He looked at you and said, "Okay, then I will come back to see you later. You rest well and Claire right! I guess u have a lot to catch up on," he said, chuckling. After that, he left, waving them goodbye.

Then they both stared at each other for 1 whole minute and after that started laughing.
"Now will you please start explaining How this happened?" Claire asked, pointing at Eerie's state.

She told her the whole scene of what happened to her, which she remembered from that day.

"I can't believe you ended up being shot to save your favorite human, but you know I am mad at you".

"What now??!!!" Eerie asked, giving a confused expression.

"I know that you adore and respect him so much, but that doesn't mean you were supposed to put your life in danger for that".

"I know Claire but at that time I didn't know how to react, and you know my brain wasn't working at that time, so I just ran to save him from getting hit by a bullet. You know what is crazier about this situation!!".

"Whaaat????" Claire asked.

"That I back hugged him in the process, what am I going to do about it. He must be thinking that I am some crazy fan." "I don't know, Claire; I just can't think straight". "You know what Eerie you think way too much, at that moment you jumped there just to save his life why would he think like that. And don't get affected by others' opinions."

After that, both friends chatted for some more time before the doctor came to check on Eerie. He told Claire about her medication and told them if they want, they can discharge her in the evening tomorrow as she was recovering at a good speed. They both nodded and thanked the doctor. After a while, Claire brought some food for both of them, and they started having their dinner.

Suddenly, Claire spoke, "Heyy!!" In a loud excited voice with an evil smile due to which Eerie got a little scared and dramatically put her right hand on her heart. "Oh, Claire, I swear someday you are going to kill me".

Both started chuckling, touches of laughter filled the room. Claire spoke," You haven't told me anything about him yet". She smirked, "What about him??".

"Don't pretend like no conversation happened before I came". "Spill it donut".

"Nothing specific, Umm At first when I woke up I saw him standing at the door, I can't even tell u how I felt!!..."

"That feeling, seriously I was shocked, happy, confused, nervous because I didn't know how to react, u know how much I like him and seeing him standing in front of me, OH GOD SERIOUSLY!!".

Claire spoke "someone is blushing, what happened after that, he came to hold your hand in his" She giggled. "How did you know," Eerie asked, shocked. "I was just joking but seriously oh my god how are you still alive, Am I talking to a ghost." She dramatically exclaimed "I want my donut back," she said fake crying." Eerie said laughing and hitting her friend on the arm, "Stop it u dummy".

Then Eerie continued, "When he held my hand, I felt so warm, I wanted to tell him so many things. I wanted to tell him how happy I am to see him here, but words weren't forming in my mouth, then he told me to not say anything and just rest. He told me that he is here, I need not worry now. You know, I felt like I was dreaming and this was the best dream of my life and I don't want it to end. With that in mind, I closed my eyes and drifted to my dreamland," She giggled.

"Ohhhh, I see, you must be red as a tomato at that moment. I am relieved that you are okay now. And I hope that you recover soon so we both can roam around the streets jumping and singing like we always do, He-he.

We have so much to explore, now you get some rest and recover soon. " With that, Eerie leaned in her bed and Claire laid down on the couch and both of them slept.

˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

A/n

Heya fellas!♡

So the next chapter is up!!💜
I know this is quite a long one...
But I hope you guys enjoyed the conversation between Eerie and Claire!!;))

Do tell me in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and share if you are enjoying the story so far!;)
See you all in next chapter!♡♡

Much love!♡♡
SR<3

                         "Be Happy!♡:))"