Introduction

Eerie is a cheerful girl full of life

Eerie is a cheerful girl full of life. She is from Los Angeles. She is the type of girl who wants to fulfill all of her dreams. One of her dreams is to travel the world with her loved ones and do crazy things and have fun. She and her best friend Claire are in the same profession. She loves her job because it was one of her dreams which now have come true. They both were the youngest graduates who got a job in a really good and well-known company because of their talent, capabilities, their love for their works, and because of the admiration, they have for it. Currently, both are now at good positions at their job. They both have a mindset that they won't let the work come in between their dreams because their work isn't a burden for them. They are doing it for fun. Both are from good families so money never became a problem for whatever they wanted to try.

They both have known each other from childhood so their families have good relationships with each other. They both studied from the same high school, then graduated together. They are their family's pride.

They both had recently finished one of the biggest projects and got a lot of appraisals from their seniors. They now were having a vacation, so while sitting in Claire's house and munching on some snacks both were thinking hard about where to go for their next trip. Then Claire's mom came and asked Eerie "Sweetie which country is going to be explored by you two this time. You have got a big vacation this time. You guys must be excited, so what's the plan!!" She exclaimed excitedly.
Eerie spoke "Auntie we are so much excited this time that we have a lot of choices and are not able to decide where to go. Every country is very fascinating, we are so confused to choose."

Claire spoke "And mom know what even after two hours of discussion we have shortlisted 5 places. I don't know how this vacation is going to be” She chucked a bit. "Auntie I am telling you she is so crazy whenever I came to finalize one country she would come and show me another country. How are we going to come to one final place like this??! And we were thinking of going someplace that will be a completely new experience for us."
Her father came out of nowhere and joined the conversation "This place looks like a mess. What is it that's troubling my daughters so much".

"You guys look like squirrels who lost their way and to find it you will destroy this whole house. Hehe," He said teasing both of them.

"Uncle now only you can help to find our way. Please help us select where should we go this time." Eerie asked showing him 5 different pictures while making a puppy face. "OKAY let me think, Ummm why don't you guys go explore South Korea this time, you guys always wanted to go there. Remember how you would always tell me about their culture and that kpop thing when you were teenagers and kept on blabbering about them the whole day and we weren't even having any other option but to listen to your chatter. Hahaha, those days were really good". He said smiling warmly. Mrs Carson came to us showing us an old photograph of both of us when we were in High school with these posters and poppers we were holding while celebrating our little crazy moments. "

You guys remember how mad you were after these boys that you used to skip your food to watch their videos. Both of you are completely Crackheads." She said laughing. "So, I guess then South Korea is final" Claire exclaimed happily to which the rest nodded.

"When are you planning to go". Mr. Carson asked with a warm smile.
" I guess we will be leaving in 2 days because you know that we can't wait for more than that. Eerie we have a lot to do, we will have to shop a lot for this trip because we will be gone for a longer trip this time. I am so excited yeahhhh!!" Claire exclaimed jumping on her couch and hugging Eerie.

"You both are never going to grow up, you are always the same. Now go hurry up you have a lot to do. If you need any help from us do let us know" he said with a wink. After that, they both ate their lunch and headed out for shopping. They shopped a lot, then Claire dragged Eerie to the spa and beauty salon with her as well to which she resisted firstly but ended up going.

                      ˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

A/n:~
Hope you guys liked this chapter...:)
Do share your thoughts about where you all want to go for a vacation??
Any dream place??

Please Vote, comment and share♡. If you guys like this chapter I'll be happy to know your feedback!♡

                        "Love Yourself♡"