First Encounter!!

Taehyung immediately ran towards her room...

Eerie was shocked to see him there. Confused look can clearly be seen on her face. He was standing there staring at her, her eyes were shining because of the beautiful human in front of her.

She wanted to say something, she tried, but because of the medicines and weakness she was still a little unconscious. She was not able to speak clearly.

Taehyung came and sat on the stool beside her bed. "Taeh"....and she started feeling dizzy again. He took her hand in his own and asked her to not pressure herself and just rest. Taehyung also assured her that he won't leave. With that Eerie closed her eyes with her hand still in his.

A smile made its way on Taehyung's face after knowing Eerie is fine now and seeing her sleep so peacefully.

When she woke up, Taehyung wasn't there, she tried to sit up, and he came back with some bags. Taehyung asked the nurse if Eerie can have some juices, she nodded.

After that, he poured some juice for Eerie and helped her to drink some. She was a lot better than before. Then silence fills the room.

Taehyung then asked Eerie if she is feeling well, to which she nodded. He asked her about who she was and from where she came.
She told him, "I am Eerie, and I am from Los Angeles" he nodded. He asked her what happened on that day.

She spoke, "That day I was there to attend the party. I arrived there and was looking for my friend who was also going to come there, but she was nowhere to be seen." He nodded, processing everything thing she was telling him.

"Then my eyes fell on you and I recognized you immediately and saw that a man with a black cap and mask was pointing a gun at you

"Then my eyes fell on you and I recognized you immediately and saw that a man with a black cap and mask was pointing a gun at you. I wanted to warn you about that, but because of the noise, u can't hear my voice."

He tried to remember that night, he was there with his friends for that party and was enjoying the party when she came and back hugged him.

Eerie continued, "it all happened so fast that I wasn't in a state of mind to think properly, and before I can do anything he was already ready to shoot, so I ran towards you and tried to save you."

"I am sorry if I caused you trouble, but there wasn't any other way". Taehyung shook his head and said, "why are u saying sorry, I should be the one to feel guilty. Because of me, you got shot and got yourself under a lot of trouble and suffered so much pain."

Taehyung looked at her with his sweet, apologetic eyes. Eerie raised her hands into the expression of 'no, it's not your fault. She told him about herself and asked him, "can you please help me contact my friend, she might be worried because I didn't contact her. I lost my phone on that day in the crowd." He handed her his phone.

She immediately dialed a number and her friend picked it up. "Hey Claire, Eerie this side" Her friend yelled from the other line, "You idiot!!, where have you been for the past 4 days. Do you know how worried I was thinking you went missing just on the day of your arrival! I contacted your parents, and they told me you haven't contacted them as well, they are worried as hell about you."

Eerie spoke "I am sorry about worrying you, Claire, but the situation got complicated, and I got into an accident."

Her friend Claire asked with a worried tone, "What happened Eerie? Are you okay? Where are you? Are you alone?"

She bombarded her with questions, Eerie chucked and said, "I am fine, nothing to worry about now. I am at ×××hospital. And no, I am not alone." Her friend told her that she is coming and hung up.

She mumbled a sorry to him for taking so long. Taehyung shook his head and said it's completely fine and asked her to contact her parents.

Eerie then called them and told them she is fine, and also told them that Claire was coming. They were now relieved that their daughter was safe. They asked her if they should come to see her, she said it's all right. Everything is fine now and now her friend Claire is also coming, and they know Claire very well that she will take good care of her. With this, they greeted each other and hung up.

˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

A/n

Heya fellas!♡

So the next chapter is up!!💜
Do tell me in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and share if you are enjoying the story so far!;)
See you all in next chapter!♡♡

                       "Be Strong,
                           Be Different,
                             Be You!♡"