Gun Shot!

She knew someone was pointing a gun at him. Eerie shouted his name again and again, but because the music was too loud, he wasn't able to hear her voice at all. Everything happened so fast, she didn’t know what to do next.

So, she ran towards him back hugging him, at that sudden moment he panicked to see what is happening who is behind his back when he turned, her grip loosening on him slowly, she was falling, at that very moment she said with tears in her eyes than...

So, she ran towards him back hugging him, at that sudden moment he panicked to see what is happening who is behind his back when he turned, her grip loosening on him slowly, she was falling, at that very moment she said with tears in her eyes thank you so much for everything with that her eyes slowly closed.

Taehyung was still in a panic state, confused about what just happened, not able to process anything. When she dropped to the ground in his arms, then he noticed the blood on her back and panicked even more. Then some people gathered at the scene. It was a private event, so no paparazzi were there. Their managers were trying to take that unknown girl out of his reach and were taking her to the hospital with them. The managers ordered the security to find the person who shot the bullet. The security searched the venue, but they found no clue about who was behind this.

Taehyung now understood the situation and ran towards his car, started the engine, and drove to the hospital. Here he saw the girl lying on the hospital bed unconscious. His heart broke at seeing her condition. She looked so pale. She looked so helpless. No movement in her body. Doctors started the operation, she was in a very bad condition. Taehyung waited outside with his members Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, and J-Hope joining him and comforting him that it wasn't his fault. It was just an accident.

Taehyung spoke, “This is all my fault. She wouldn’t be in this place if it wasn’t for me. Just look at her. I don’t even know if she will be alright or not”.

Yoongi comforted him by saying, “It's not your fault Taehyung-ah. It was just an accident. If there is something to blame, that will be the wrong timing. We are thankful to her that you are safe.”

J-Hope also joined the conversation by saying, “don’t worry, everything will be all right. This is one of the best hospitals in Seoul. I am sure they will be able to take good care of her.”

Taehyung was feeling guilty and was a lot scared, not knowing what to do, he just waited outside the OT. Their manager came and said that they will take care of the matter, and he should go back otherwise it would create a scene, and he couldn't risk being on the media right now. It will attract everyone's attention and false rumors will spread. Taehyung didn't want to leave her alone without knowing that she wasn't safe. So, he kept on insisting. He asked his Namjoon Hyung to talk to the manager and sort the matter.

Finally, after 2 long hours that felt like so long, the Doctor came out rushing. He stopped the doctor and asked how is she. The doctor said she had lost a lot of blood and is still in danger & if they don't transfer the blood on time her state will even worsen. Another doctor came rushing from the other side, a worried expression on his face. He told the fellow Doctor that they are short of the blood group she needed because it was a rare one.

Everyone started panicking. The doctor asked them if they are from her family and have the same blood type as her. They all shook their head. Doctor asked them to contact her family as soon as possible otherwise situation will become out of control. They kept on searching about any of her info.

After a long time, they found that she is a tourist here and had arrived yesterday. Her family was far, and the situation was getting out of control. The doctors kept contacting different blood banks for blood, but they weren't able to find the same.

Suddenly, Taehyung remembered his friend Jimin as having the same blood group. Taehyung immediately called Jimin and luckily, he picked up in 2nd ring. He explained to him the whole situation over the phone and hung up.

Jimin arrived in 1 hour as he was at some far place. After Jimin arrived doctors immediately took his blood sample and checked if it was a match. Luckily, the blood group was a perfect match. They transferred the blood and started further with the surgery.

After the surgery, doctors informed them that they will have to wait till she wakes up because before that she is not completely out of danger. After waiting for a long time Taehyung told Everyone to go home and said he will stay. His friends reassured him that everything will be fine. 3 days passed, she still didn't wake up. Taehyung was getting more and more anxious and worried.

On the fourth day, Eerie finally opened her eyes, doctors examined her and immediately called Taehyung and told him that she woke up and is out of danger. They informed him that her body is still very weak, so she needs to stay for a few more days after that she can discharge.

˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚
A/n

Heya guys!!♡

So, I have finally uploaded the 3rd chapter!:)
I know this chapter is quite a long one....
But I hope you guys liked this chapter!!♡:)

What do you think will happen when he will
see her??

How would she feel after seeing him??

If you guys enjoyed reading this chapter, do vote, comment and share!!♡♡
Much love!!♡♡
SR<3

       "Take time to make your soul happy!♡"