Busan

They finally arrived in Busan and were there standing in front of the venue. Both glanced at each other and squealed after seeing their dream come true. They had gone to their concert in L.A. but they wanted to attend the fan sign here in Korea.

The Defeaning sound of K-ARMY can be heard there as they all were excited to meet their idols. Eerie and Claire were both very excited and were standing there smiling like idiots.

"Donut, I can't believe we are going to meet them; I am so happy!!" Claire excitedly exclaimed. Eerie also giggled and then both went inside. They were both waiting for their turn to come. After waiting for a whole 2 hours, it was finally Eerie's turn.

The first member she greeted was Jungkook, he was shocked and happy to see her. He asked her what was her name because he didn't want to make other people suspicious. She sweetly gave her introduction; he gave her the autograph. She told him that she is a huge fan of theirs, and to which he giggled sheepishly. Eerie gave him a beautiful bunny headband, and he wore it immediately.

She giggled as he was looking so cute

She giggled as he was looking so cute. He thanked her for such a cute gift. She said," Jungkook, you are a really nice person with a very beautiful heart. You know the love you have for armies can be seen in your crescent eyes. We will always support you no matter what happens. We all want the sweet and naughty bunny you have always been, so please don't overwork yourself."

He thanked her a lot for such a beautiful message.

Then it was her turn to meet Jin. Firstly, she bowed gently and greeted him. He recognized her and gave her a sweet smile and asked her about how she was. She told him that she is doing great.

He then cracked one of his dad jokes to lighten her mood,
"Armyyyiiaaaaa"
"Yeah?"
"What do you call a bee that's just learning?" "Uhm, I Don't know"
"It's just BEEginning", then he did his windshield wiper laugh. Eerie acompanies him and laughed so hard.

He signed her album; she gave him a cap which had worldwide handsome written on it. He laughed and showed it to J-Hope. Not only that, but he wore that cap and thanked her for the cool gift.