Orchids

The next day, when Eerie woke up, she saw a man standing at the window with his back facing her. She was confused to see a stranger in her room. She tried to look around, but her friend Claire was nowhere in view.

Furthermore, she tried to sit up, the man then turned and walked towards her. She was shocked to see his face. He gave Eerie his warm eye smile and helped her to sit up. He shook her hand lightly and introduced himself, "Hello! I am Park Jimin". 

Like a reflex action, Eerie said, "I know". He chuckled and said, “Ooh, you already know me?" Eerie giggled shyly and said, "Hello! I am Eerie, it's so nice to see you".

" How are you feeling now?"

Eerie replied, "much better".
He then thanked her for saving his best friend's life, to which she shyly nodded her head.

Then her eyes searched for someone and Jimin understood whom she was looking for, he spoke: "Oh I forget to tell you, your friend went home to freshen up and bring some clothes and other things. She will be here for a while".

She smiled, “Oh, okay".

Jimin asked her politely, "I wanted to ask you something. Can I?" to which she nodded.

"Do you remember anything about that person who shot the bullet on the night of the party". In response, she shook her head, "No, I wasn't able to see him because it was dark, and he was wearing a black cap and mask." Jimin nodded while listening to her.
"Okay! We will find him at any cost, and he will have to bear the consequences for his wrongdoing, you don't worry," he assured her. She nodded and gave him a warm smile, seeing his gentleness.

After that, he chatted with her for a while and got to know that she is from L.A. and is here to spend her vacation. She felt at ease while talking to him because of his friendly behaviour. He asked her to talk to him casually and not to get formal. He liked Eerie's Company. Jimin also told her about himself. They both got comfortable with each other.

He cracked jokes to lighten and calm her mood. Jimin also shared his phone number with Eerie and told her not to hesitate while contacting him if she had any trouble while she was here in Seoul.

Their chatting was interrupted when Taehyung and Jungkook came with a bouquet of orchids. Jungkook gave her the flowers and said," Thank you so much for saving our Taehyungieee Hyung, if you weren't there god knows what could have happened. I hope you get well really soon. I will pray for your speedy recovery.” She liked the flowers very much, her cheeks became a light shade of pink. She thanked him for his sweet gesture. Not only that, but she got shy seeing she was surrounded by those 3 around her and the atmosphere became a little quiet.

After some time, her friend Claire came back and as she entered the door, she started sneezing. After seeing the three idols they wanted to meet so badly were standing right in front of her she got shocked and flustered at the same time. But because of her continuous sneezing, nobody was able to see her blushing cheeks. They all got worried seeing her like that.

Suddenly, Eerie remembered something and spoke, "Claire is allergic to orchids." Jimin immediately packed the bouquet and took it out from their room.

Jungkook felt bad and started apologizing for the inconvenience, to which Claire said, “it’s okay. I will be fine.”

After a while, Jimin asked Eerie when can she discharge.

She told him that she can discharge today as the doctor said she is recovering well, to which both Taehyung and Jimin nodded. Jungkook was sitting there playing with his sleeves like a cute little child. They all started smiling seeing him like that. When he noticed their reaction he stopped playing and started rubbing the back of his neck smiling sheepishly. He said, "I was just--". His conversation was cut in middle because of the ringing sound of his phone. He walked outside of the room to talk on his phone as it was from their manager. Taehyung spoke, "It's wonderful that you are recovering well". Taehyung told her that he will drop them home, to which Eerie shook her head and said that, “it’s alright.” She said, "You guys have already done a lot for me. Thank you so much for all the kindness and support."
Taehyung kept insisting that he would drop them and assure it himself that they don't face any more trouble otherwise he will feel sad about leaving them alone in this state.

She finally agreed to see his frowning face. He then gave her his rectangularish smile, after that both Taehyung and Jimin helped her with the discharge formalities.

Jungkook came back making  a sad face and said, "I am sorry I have to go it's urgent". Eerie shook her head and said, "It's okay jungkook you should go." He bowed and bid them farewell. He whispered something in Jimin's ear before going out.

Jimin and Taehyung dropped both the girls at their apartment and told them to contact them if they require any help. Both the girls thanked them again for their kindness and bid them farewell.

˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

A/n

Heya guys!
So the next chapter is up!!;))
Really sorry for the late update.

So finally, the maknae line has met the girls!
Do tell me in the comments what you think about this chapter!;)♡
Thank you so much for giving your love and support to this book.💜
It really means a lot.❤✨
Lots of love!❣
SR<3