Convenience Store!

Eerie and Claire had a little fight, it made her upset. Eerie had so much on her mind and was not able to think straight.

So, she went out on a walk alone to clear up things in her mind. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see where she was heading, it was already dark.

The realization hit her, and she saw she was in an alley with which she wasn't familiar. Trying to find her way out of there, she went deeper into that alley, it was dark, and all the streetlights weren't functioning properly.

She became scared because of the darkness; she reached for her phone and saw that her phone's battery was dead

She became scared because of the darkness; she reached for her phone and saw that her phone's battery was dead. She told herself that she will be alright, no need to panic. But she didn't notice someone was following her.

When she heard some noises and turned to see where they were coming from, there was no one.

Suddenly, 2 men came from behind her and tried to grab her hand. She started feeling more and more scared. They both were reeking alcohol.

They tried to take her somewhere, and when she resisted, they started misbehaving with her. She screamed, but no one was there who could listen to her voice.

She felt helpless at that moment. Not only that, but she tried to free herself from their grip and hit them, but their grip was so strong that didn't even budge.

When they saw she wasn't going with them one of them shouted at her "DO YOU THINK IF YOU SCREAM SOMEONE WILL COME AND SAVE YOU, THEN YOU ARE WRONG DEAR. No one is coming to save you. Don't try to make us angrier, miss."

At that, she tried again to free herself, at which one of them harshly slapped her. Tears started falling from her eyes.

One of them tried to move her hair that was covering her face behind her ear. She begged them, "please let me go, I beg you." Crying silently because of the fear.

Now she was so scared that no word was coming out of her mouth. "No, we can't do that, sweetheart," one of the two-man said, smirking.

After a lot of struggles, she hit them with her knee and their grip loosened on her. She took advantage of it and tried to run as fast as possible. They both also followed her.

While running to save her life she falls very badly on the street which left a lot of cuts on her arms and knees, but she didn't have time to think about this because at this moment the most important thing for her was to save her life from those two drunk men.

She hid behind a wall at the right of the street, but when she saw that they were still following her, she had to run again. She was regretting her decision to come out for a walk alone at night.

After running for so long, she saw a convenience store at the corner of the alley. It was like a Ray of light for her in this late dark night.

She ran towards that convenience store and went inside. While trying to find a place to hide inside the convenience store, she bumped into someone.

That man was wearing a black hood, with a cap covering the top of his head and a mask covering his mouth. She said sorry to that person.

He said, "Aren't you Eerie?" She got shocked, her eyes already watery because of the situation she was caught up in, and on top of that, a stranger called her by her name.

Confused, Eerie said, "Excuse me, who are you?". The said man removed his mask and cap.

Her eyes became wide, and her mouth was left open because of the shock, "Kim Taehyung". "Heyy!! What are you doing here?!!", he exclaimed with a smile.

Eerie said, "I came out for a walk and didn't notice when I got this far". She fake smiled so that he wouldn't notice that she was scared and in a state of utter fear.

The lights in the stores were dark, so he didn't notice the marks on her face, but after some time, he saw a little blood on the corner of her lips which she was trying to hide.

" What happened to you? Is something wrong". His smile changed into a worried expression. She shook her head because she doesn't want to attract anyone's attention towards her.

She lied, saying it's nothing, and she fell on her way because of the uneven path and got this bruise. He wasn't buying it. He felt suspicious that something was wrong.

She left him at the counter, trying to hide somewhere in between the stacks of the convenience store. Taehyung came from behind her and held her hand and asked her to tell him the truth.

At first, she kept silent, but when she saw those two men approaching the convenience store, she hid behind Taehyung so that they couldn't see her.

He understood the situation and when they thought that those men were gone, he faced her and asked her to tell him what happened.

Eerie's head hanging low, her eyes fixed on her feet, she told him everything about how those men were following her and misbehaved with her.

Taehyung now was fuming with anger because of the trouble she had to suffer. With his hands on her shoulders, he asked her to look him in the eyes.

When Taehyung saw her face, he saw that her eyes were watery and fear could be seen in her eyes. His eyes softened to see her in that state.

He assured her that she is safe now, and she doesn't need to worry, he won't let them hurt her again.

Eerie also felt safe in his presence. She nodded her head, reassuring him that now she was okay. He asked her to drop her home, to which she hesitated at first, but later agreed because she knew she wasn't in the state to go home alone now.

He took her hand and walked out of the convenience store. She felt secure now and as they were walking down the street to get to Taehyung's car that was parked a little far away when those men appeared again.

˚**✿❀༓❀✿**˚

A/n

Heya fellas!♡

So the next chapter is up!!💜
Do tell me in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and share if you are enjoying the story so far!;)
See you all in next chapter!♡♡

Until then,
Take care✨
Lots of love❤
SR!<3

        "(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥︎ʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ,
         ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ.♥︎"