♠︎ARCADE♠︎

The next day, when Eerie woke up, she saw a text message from Jimin asking how is she...
She was flustered and confused...

She called Claire, "Claire come here I need your help."

"What happened coconut head?" She asked.

Eerie showed her the text message, to which Claire replied, "OH MY GOD!!! Seriously Eerie, you got a text message from Jimin, I can't believe it. Yesterday Taehyung came to the rescue now Jimin is asking how are you. What is going on girl" she said with a smirk.

"That's why I don't want to tell you. You never take me seriously. I don't know, you are of no help, Candy Claire. How am supposed to respond, I am so nervous after what happened yesterday."

"Don't be nervous and respond as if you would respond to anyone, don't overthink," Claire said with a reassuring smile.

Eerie replied to the text,
"I am good, how are you?"

"I am also good too; are you guys free today?"

" We don't have any plans for today so far, so I guess we are free".

" Oh great me and Jungkook were thinking of going to Arcade today would you like to join us,."

Eerie showed Claire the text to which Claire squealed and said, "Whoa whoa whoa girl I can't process it all at once, firstly we met them in person, and now they are asking us to hang out with them. I can't believe this isn't a dream, Eerie pinch me" Eerie pinched Claire, "it's not a Dream it's real, God I am on cloud nine. What are you going to reply, are we going or not." Claire asked her best friend and Eerie said," I don't know Claire, I don't think this is a good idea".

Eerie texted Jimin,
" Umm... is it okay for you guys if we join you, I mean won't people spread false rumours about you guys"?

"Oh, don't worry about that it's completely fine, and we will take care to be disguised properly, so I take it as a, yes?" Jimin assured her.

" Okay, we are coming then," Eerie responded.

"Good, I will text you the address, we will meet there at noon, see you there."

" We will be there on time" Eerie texted back.

"Claire, get ready, we have to go to the xxx arcade and I Don't want us to be late."
Claire came squealing and said with a sheepish smile, "so we are going, I still can't believe it. It's going to be fun. Is Jungkook also coming, oh God I should dress properly? Please help me select an outfit." She said with puppy eyes.

"Don't make that face I will select the outfit you go take shower, and please be quick because we only have 1 hour?" Eerie said.

"Fine, I'll be quick" Claire replied.

Eerie placed Claire's outfit on the bed and went to prepare breakfast for them. She made pancakes and hot chocolates for both of them.

After that, she also got ready for their outing. Both had their breakfast after that and talked about how excited they were.
They called a cab and told the address to the driver.

They now were standing outside and arcade, they both took a deep breath and went inside. Furthermore, they saw the arcade was empty except the two boys at the back, who turned to face them after the door opened.

Both the boys came to greet them. They all shook hands. They asked how they are doing.

Jimin said," I thought you guys are new here and so much has happened already, so we should hang out to brighten the mood. Do you guys like games because I didn't know where else to go." He said, smiling and rubbing the back of his neck.

"You didn't have to. It is very sweet of you, and we love games." Eerie replied with a warm smile.

They started playing games, Jungkook and Eerie were competing for the basketball challenge on the other hand Jimin and Claire were having a racing contest.

Jungkook spoke, "You are good at it Eerie, but you are going to lose against me."
Eerie replied, chuckling, "we will see".

The game ended and Eerie won. "You are very good. I enjoyed the game so much because of you." He fists bumped Eerie. Her face was a light shade of pink.

Eerie said," You are much better than me. I like these games so much. We used to go to the arcade every weekend with our friends, and we will have these things like the one who loses will have to buy others ice creams for a whole week." She said chuckling and remembering her friends.

Jimin and Claire also joined them. " You guys are good at games," Jimin said with an amused face.

"Look there are bumpy cars, we should go there," Jungkook said pointing at the bumpy cars

"Look there are bumpy cars, we should go there," Jungkook said pointing at the bumpy cars. All the four of them went there, Jimin sat with Eerie and Jungkook sat with Claire.

Jungkook and Eerie were on the driver's seats, controlling the cars. They were in their full of competitive mood. Claire and Jimin hyping them up even more. Both the cars competed fiercely. They all burst into laughter. They played a few more rounds.

It was their turn to go bowling, as Jungkook has been blowing his trumpet about being the best player since they have mentioned being interested in bowling.

°•★•°•☆•°•★•°•☆•°•★•°

A/n

Heya fellas!♡

So the next chapter is up!!💜
I was waiting for this chapter from so long....
Do tell me in the comments what you think about this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and share if you are enjoying the story so far!;)

Next chapter is going to be interesting.....Are you all excited to see their bowling skills....hehe😂🤭

See you all in next chapter!♡♡

Until then,
Take care✨
Lots of love❤
SR!<3

"Chemistry between people is the
strangest science of all......"