Ignore

"Hey (Name)!! "

You turned around hearing that.  It was no doubt Naruto. You greeted him,"Hi there! "

"Hello,  how are you?? "

"Uh.. " you blushed remmebering the date you had last night. You got lost in your own thoughts......'I think I love you' those words were ringing in your head,  you then remembered the kiss you had shared last night..... And....

"(Name?)??!!" someone shouted hard in your ear driving you out from your thoughts.

"Ahhh!! " you screamed. It was non other than Naruto.

"You are blushing hard (Name) " he examined your face. You blinked and touch your cheeks.... They are burning.

"What happened with you??  Last night? "

"Uh... " you weren't going to tell him about your date with Sasuke...Sasuke.. Where is he???

Naruto looked around and his eyes caught your bracelet. "You gifted you that? "

"What? " you asked.

"That" Naruto pointed at your hand with the bracelet.

"uh.. This.. Hehe one of my...friends gifted it...ueah.. My friend!" you stuttered while blushing.

"Are you sure? " Naruto raised his eyebrow.

"oh yes I am! " you smacked on his head  .

"Ouch! "

You laughed "Come on!  Its time for the class. "

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

RING!!!

"Tommorow you will bring your assignments for checking!  Got that? " your teacher (sexy~ Kakashi!!)  announced.

"ohhhh!! " came the voice from the class.

You got up and packed your bag. "Hey ( Name)  lets go for lunch! "

"Yeah coming Naruto! " you answered.

He was waiting at the door. You walked up to him " Lets go! "
You guys went your way to the canteen.

'I hope I will meet him' you thought.

Just then he came infront of you... Well he was walking or running away from the fangirls following him. You blushed abd waved.

He looked at you and he was... Angry??  But still You greeted him.

"Hi Sasuk-"

.......

He went past through you.  What just happened?? He just walked away. Did he forgot that I am his Fiance??

You turned around and he didn't looked back. That hurted.. Hurted real bad..

"(Name)  ,are you coming?? " Naruto asked. You covered your eyes with the bangs of your hair.

"Yes... Lets go"

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

" You know ( Name)?" Naruto whispered. "what? " you asked.  " Its about Sasuke" your heart started to beat faster with the mention of his name.  You again remembered the scene that occurred a while ago.

"Yeah? " you asked .

"Yesterday I dared Sasuke ." he laughed.

"What was the dare?? " you asked 'what could it be? 'you thought.

First he laughed abit then "I dared him ...
.
.
.
.
To date a girl"

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Hi there!!

I know I know I am the worst author ever!!! But thanks for still reading this story!!

My exams are over so I will update often.

And comment please!!!!  Because I want to know if someone is reading this story or not!  Well vote and follow also!

Please the readers I request please comment.

I have to update more heheh well bear with me!!

Thanks for bring this story this far!!  Arigato!!

Have a nice day!  And I hope you smile today.
Read my other books as well.!!

Next update :12 votes and 20comments!!!