I do?

"The results of Today's test are out.  Congratulations Inu, you scored the highest, following Sakura and (Name)" announced Guy sensei.

"And Kiba, you got 70 out of 100, great work my boy"

Kiva gave out a big smile towards (Name). Sasuke was observing the eye contact off course. He hated the fact Name and Kiba were close. He was sure to find a way to break them up.

Recess came, and you and Kiba took your sandwiches and went to the school lawns.

"Our school lawn is so pretty, with so many trees and flowers, right?" Said Name.

"Yea you're right, I wonder if both of us can hide behind a tree." Kiba smirked.

You blushed a crimson red, "I don't know"

"Let's see to it then"

Kiba sat down with his back at a tree which was huge. Name sat in between his legs. "Kiss me like you mean it Name"  so, tongue to tongue, they mouth fucked eachother, making Kiba hard, and Name wet. You both fighted for dominance, Name won this time, savouring every inch of Kiba's delicious mouth. They both stopped to catch a breathe.

"I want to put it in" Kiba said as he was panting.

Name shaked her head," It's school Kiba, please no."

"Please Name, see I'm hard, and its paining, I need a release, by you, in you." Kiba pleaded.

"Okay, but be quick"

He put it in Name, he swallowed all her moans with his mouth. And made sure all the semen went right in that womb.

........After school...

"Are you free tomorrow?" Asked Kiba.

"Oh, really sorry Kiba but I have to attend a party tomorrow night. So I won't be able to make it." You said sadly.

"It's ok text me when you're free then "

SASUKE POV

"(Name), your skin feels cold against mine." I kissed her cleavage. My hands keeping her positioned in between my legs. I captured her lips once again. Strawberry. Loved it.

My left hand went to the hem of her strapless dress and pulled it down, leaving her breasts free in the open. They are so soft, her nipples were rock solid as I pinched them, I earned a moan from (Name). Her moaning in my mouth was making me hard as rock. I wanted a release. In her.

Long lost Kiba.

How we came to this situation? Well...

"Sasuke stop" she whispered and giving away a fake smile to all our relatives.

So we are attending a business party and (Name)'s father insisted me to be their daughter's date. The hall was huge, beautifully decorated and the people were of high classes.

Boring.

I pulled (Name) even closer and whispered," I think I should glue myself to you" she went stiff and gave me her puppy eyes. Kwaii.

"Let's get out" I pulled her to the lawn, by the pond. She obviously resisted but I am stronger. We stood by the pond observing the night sky.
"I know you're mad at me but please hear me out." I pleaded as I took both of her hands in mine. She sighed and nodded.
"It was a dare" I gulped. She raised an eyebrow, "But all my feeling were true, (Name)." The kiss, the bracelet and the night, it was all true. The dare was just an excuse for me to man up and ask you out. And I was so happy that it went well."

"I'm sorry"

She just stood there, saying nothing.

"Atleast say something?" I pleaded. She just sighed and started to walk away towards the party hall.