Being a tutor

Kiba POV

2 minutes

1 minute

"Kiba can you stop staring at the clock and listen to what I am saying?" said Guy sensei while scratching his unkept beard. Why is he so untidy?

"Kiba, Rock Lee, Naruto and all the students who got a 'D', all of you are failing my subject of mathematics, you guys better prepare well for the next test or you'll fail." said Guy sensei. I paid no ear to him and stared at (Name). Boy she looked amazing in that summer sun dress, the aqua blue really suits her skin tone, her dark maroon lipstick made her lips look more pump, I want to taste them, bite it, I want her righ-

"Kiba if you are done staring at (Name) you may pull up your jaw from the floor and wipe that drool off your face, geesh you teenagers." remarked Guy sensei and left the classroom which was laughing at anything.

I instantly looked at(Name)and saw her pick up her bag and storming out of the classroom. No,no,no she must be really embarrassed. I shoved all the contents in my bag and got up. 

"Control your animal Kiba' shouted Rock Lee laughing. 

"Well, a beauty like her should be worshiped, she is beautiful in her heart so I couldn't control myself when an angel like her is walking on this planet Earth" Saying that I earned a lot of Ohs from the guys and Aws from the girls. And Rock Lee just sat down without saying a word.

Victory. I smirked.

Now I have to find 'My Angel, My Girl, My kitten"

She went to canteen I guess. 

<At the canteen>

"Found you"

She turned around,"Hey!...Uhm how did you know I was here?"

"You love food and you love eating it so yeah just did the maths." I chuckled, while earning a pout from her. She took one ham sandwich,a pulled pork burger and some fries with a coke bottle while I took a huge pulled pork double decker burger. 

"Can you really eat that?" asked(Name).

"Sure yes I can" 

"You're a big eater, lol." she giggled.

"You have no idea." I confessed as I peck her lips. Strawberry. I like it.

She cleared her throat and took a seat at a corner bench. We talked, laughed and teasingly touched eachother. She was a pure art, I couldn't believe she was ready to give her everything to me. I must not let her down. Oh ya I got her a gift!

"Hey (Name), see this" I took a transparent pouch, having a BT21 Tata, Cocky, RJ keychains in it.

"AHHH!!" she screamed and tried to take it from my hand and took it back. She pouted again, boy she has to stop that or I won-

"Hey, you have to give me something in return" as a wiggled the pouch in front of her.