♡The Bracelet ♡

You woke up from a deep slumber!....The dream of you and Sasuke date and the .....magical kiss you two shared . You sighed and combed your hair with your fingrrs..but then you felt a weight on wrist .

You bring your wrist infront of your eyes .

Then you realised that....it wasnt a dream! But it really happened ! The date , the kiss , Sasuke everything was real!

A smile went up to your lips when you remebered when Sasuke gave to you...

*Flaseback*

Both of you were panting , foreheads connected and bodies pressed together.

"Thats was ..awesome." you said blushing heavily while panting and, giving a peck on his lips.

Sasuke smirked, and pulled you puller by your waist ," I cant have enough of you." whispered in your ears in a deep voice while nibbling on your ear.

You moaned a little ."Sasuke?"

"Yes" his breathe tinkling your skin.

"Kiss me?" You blushed heavily.

Sasuke eyes went wide but ..sure he did what his love told.

And then...as you know more kissing and making out ...then Sasuke took you home in his car.

You both were still in the car , hand in hand.

You looked in his eyes "Thanks it was the best best date ever." And gave him akiss on his cheek.

Sasuke smiled in return.

"Bye"

And get out the car and started walking towards your house.

"(Name)!" Sasuke shouted for you.

You turned around and saw Sasuke smiling at you. He took your right hand and pulled out a shinny bracelet from his coat pocket.

"A beautiful bracelet for a beautiful girl."

And he putted the bracelet on your wrist. You smiled and hugged him , and he hugged back. You stayed like that for a while feeling eachother.

You pulled away and both of you shared a goodnight kiss.

*Flashback Ends*

Then you did your daily routineand picked up your bag and went to school only one thought in your mind.

'I cant wait to see him.'

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Merry christmas to ALL of you!!

Sorry for any mistakes if any!! I write it in like 10mins! Its unedited !

And please read my otherbooks as well!!

Bye!!!

Please

●comment

★vote

♥follow

Love you all!!!

And i am thinking to keep this book on a hold since i am not enough time to write thesedays!

Well if i get more than 150 votes on this story and and 10 requests not to hold this then i will change i mind.

i know i am demanding but this is the way to know if somwone is willing to read this story or not.