Chapter 4 ♡Best Date Ever♡

"May I?"

You linked your arm with his, pink dustimg your cheeks. He led you to the dinning table, as a gantleman he pulled out the chair for you , you sat down , then he said down on his chair.

The table setup was very elegent , roses flowers in a vase, forks , spoons etc...etc..

"Hey ." Sasuke said.

You looked up , he was .....blushing?

"Yo-You *clears throat* You like it ?" He asked.

'Did he just shutter? Boy he is nervous.' You thought.

"Yes its beautiful ."you said , giving him a closed eyed smile,while blushing.

He blushed.

"You are looking beautiful." He complemented, making you blush harder.

"You look handsome yourself." You said turning red harder, you looked at your hands on your lap.

Sasuke was red.

There was silence between you two , Sasuke was staring at you he smirked seeing you like that, then the waitoress came and served you .

"Please enjoy your meal ." Then she turned towards Sasuke , "Tell me if you need 'anything' ,sir ." She flirtiously.

You look up and saw Sasuke smiling at her, "I will." He then winked at her. He looked at you and smirked , you turned red with anger , your blood was boiling.

'Why I am feeling this ?' You thought.

You angeryly ate your meal .'Its not like we are together.', you mentally slapped yourself.

No words were exchanged between you two, which was kind of annoying you right now.

Sasuke has been on phone for the last one hour . You didnt looked at him .

You werent eating anything, you just sat there playing with your food, thinking how he could do this ! Leaving you alone and talking on his phone like you are not there and cant even drop the call while you are on a date?!

'Really, worst date ever.' You thought.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What do you want Naruto ?" He gritted his teeth.

"Where you are? ! We are waiting for-for, hey! How much?.......yah! 2 hours now! We were suppose to come Ino's party so, Where. Are. You.?!" Naruto shouted.

"Shut up ! You will blow my eardrums, you idiot!" Sasuke said, "By the way I cant come, I am on da-.. I am busy." He corrected himself.

"You are on a date?"

"No!"Sasuke said way too quickly.

"So you are on a date." Naruto teased him, there was a long pause , Naruto felt Sasuke blush through the phone, he grinned, "Hey , you are blushing."

Sasuke turned red,he took a glanced at you over his shoulder,"Shu-SHUT UP !!!!"

"Oh! Duckbutt on a date whose that unlucky girl?~" Naruto teased Sasuke,with his eyebrows moving up and down.

"Shut up!" He hung up.

He then quietly walked back to the table and sat down.

There was ' grave' silence between you two .

"*cough* So.... hows the food?" Sasuke tried to start a conversation.

"Fine." You answered quietly.

Again, silence.

"Um.. Sasuke you said we going to hangout with your friends. Didnt you? " now you remembered.

Sasuke noded.

"So why are we here ?"

"Uhm... oh! Yah!........i want to....spend some time...with y-you ...alone." He said.

Your eyes went wide . Sasuke want talk to you alone!

Heat rising both of your cheeks.

Sasuke stood up, and walk towards you , you were eyeing him , trying to figure out what was going to be his next move. He took your hand. He didnt said anything but you knew what he meant , you saw in his eyes. You stood up and let him lead the way.

After walking for some time, he turned towards ,"Close your eyes." At other times you maynot listen to him, but he asking you so softly , as if pleading you, so you closed your eyes. "Dont open them ok?" He added, you nodded. He continued leading you .

After a while he came to a halt. He turned towards you.

"I hope you like it." He wispered in your ears.

You opened your eyes , you were............speechless. The secenery before you was amazing. He led you to a cliff, the scenery before you was beautiful, the trees ,their leaves were shining with the light of moon, the view of ocean, it was shinning too, and the upward and downward movement of waves adds bonus to its beauty , a smile went up to your lips. Sasuke smiled , seeing YOU smile. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

You turn towards him , and smiled.Then,.....

*BAM*

"eek!" You quickly hold on to Sasuke, then more sound came , you look up and saw fireworks . Sasuke chuckled, you playfully poked him at his shoulder, you giggled yourself . You went back seeing the fireworks.

You held on to Sasuke , and he didnt resist. You scooted closer, Sasuke tensed up. You noticed him tensed up. As you started to scoot away, he stopped you.

Now you two were looking deep in eachother eyes.

"(Name) ..."he wispered." I love you."

Your eyes went wide. Sasuke the most popular guy in the school loves you!

You averted your eyes and blushed a deep red ,"I love you too Sasuke." You said.

Then you both leaned in and met in soft , passionate kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and his arms snaked around waist , filling the little gap between you. Sasuke licked your bottom lip , asking for enterance, you gladly parted your lips. His tongue enters your mouth and you both started battling for dominance, and of course Sasuke won. Then you both were interupped by a thing called................oxygen. You both were panting , foreheass pressed together.

.

.

.

.

"Best date ever ."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

○///○

I hope you like it ! Sorry for any mistakes if any. I will update soon!

Please

*COMMENT*

☆Vote☆

♡Follow♡

Bye!