Chapter 3 Early Relationship

"Silence, exam is starting in a minute ." Said your silver haired teacher. (Or so I should say sexy -perverted sensei~~ ^<>^. I love kakashi, gomai! Back to story)

"Get ready to come second ,'again' " teased Sasuke.

"We'll see about that!" (Name) hissed."I'll top this time for sure!"

"You say it almost everytime."said Sasuke.

"Shut up! I will beat you this time!" (Name) spat.

Sauke narrowed his eyes at her.

"What ?!" She shouted.

"Keep it down, miss (name)" said their teacher boredly(in his sexy voice, I love him! )

Everyone stared at (Name) , her face went red with embrassment. Sasuke covered his mouth with his hand to muffled his laughs , (Name) glared at him.

~×~During exam~×~

(Name) completed her paper , all she had to do was to plot the graph. She searched for her pencil in her box .

"Ohno!"(Name) wispered yelled.

She forgot to keep her pencil.

The students siiting with her, were Sasuke, Naruto , Shikamaru and Choji. Asking the latter -Naruto , Shikamaru and Chiji was useless and not worth trying , so the chance was to ask.......Sasuke.

"Hey Sasuke~" (Name) wispered.

"What?"Sasuke wispered.

"Can you give me your pencil?" She asked.

"Okay."

(Name) face lit up.

"But in exchanged a kiss." he said.

"What!" She exclaimed out unintensionly.

"Is there any problem , miss (L/N) ?" Asked your ♥teacher♥.

"Oh , ah..nothong!" She answered.

Your teacher again dipped his nose in his book.

"What?!" (Name) whispered.

"You heard me ." He wispered back.

"I'll die instead ." She spat.

"Okay but I tell you , only 5 mins are left." He informed you.

"What?!" She looked at the clock . "Oh no"

"Okay."

"Huh?"

"Okay, I'll do it,just the pencil already." (Name) said defeatedly.

Sasuke smirked.

****Time skip******

At the rooftop (Name) and Sasuke stood.

"I dont have all day." Sasuke said.

"Shut up!"

"Huh? Are you doing it or not ? I dont have all day-"

Sasuke was cut off by (Name) lips . She had took his collar and pulled him down. Sasuke eyes went wide but instantly close them , he saw fireworks and a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach, 'Such soft lips, she taste good not doubt about that .' He thought . As he was about to put his arms around her waist , (Name) pulled away. She dashed down the stairs the main gate into her car.

Her hands were shaking, her face all red. 'Did I jist did that? 'She thought. 'I will kill me him if he asked me to do things like this again ...but his lips were so soft and he taste goo-' she slapped herrself. 'Pull yourself together (Name) ' . And drove off.

On the roof stood Sasuke,he touched his lips,"You are one heck of kisser (Name)." He then went off.

Thinking about you.

★☆★☆★☆★

"May I?"

You took his hand , pink dusting your cheeks.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Hai! Thank you for all the comments , they encouraged me .

Soory for late updating I was having my terminal exams last week so was not able to write anything and uptade anything at all , wish me luck for the results.

I hope you like it! I will uptade soon!

Please

* comment

♥heart

●follow.

Check out my other stories from my profile , I have publised a new story or say a oneshot of Uzumaki Minato , please check it out and comment about it , also heart.

Arigato!

Bye! ^-^