Chapter 2 Date~♥

"You will marry Sasuke , Uchiha Sasuke."

.

.

.

.

○_○

.....

"NO!" You shouted.

"I am not going to marry this duckbutt." You said pointing at him. His brows twitched at the word 'duckbutt'.

"(Name) ..." Your father glared.

Your dad sighed .

"Can you please excuse for a second ,I would like to talk to my daughter." Your father said.

They both nodded in understanding.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"(Name) please understand, it was your grandpa's wish. You dont want to upset him right?" Your father convinced you .

You hugged him ," But dont want to leave you" you wispered.

"This day had to my child, so what you will go from this home ,you will always be here in my heart, my princess." Your dad said.

You smiled.

Your mother watched both of you and smiled.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

"You will marry when you both will be 18." Your dad declared.

"Yah !" Your mother cheered.

"So (name ), why dont you and Sasuke hang a bit , huh?" Said your mom.

"That wont be nec...."

"Yah! Why not I would love to, i am going out with my friends (name )can join us .Then I pick up her at 7 pm this evening ok?" Asked Sasuke.

"No-" "yes" Your mom cut you off.

"But-" "No buts , I will get (name )ready at 7pm ." Said your mom.

"Okay " you sighed in defeat.

* Time skip to 7pm*

"I dont want to go ." You whined.

"Shsh! ...you are almost done." Your mom scolded.

"Sugoii! You are looking beautiful (name)!!" Your mothered cheered.

You sighed.

You look at yourself at the full length mirror.

You sighed.

"Ready for the worst day in my life." You sighed.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Sauke had arrived and was waiting for you in the hall.

Footsteps echoed in the hall. Sasuke looked up and........................................was starstuck . He was not able take his eyes off of you. You were looking beautiful.

You wore a black dress that came above your knees showing off your slender legs . The dress was figure hugging , which showed your perfect hour glass body . The dress was looking beautiful on you, your (h/c) hair was was in a high pony tail .

For Sasuke were looking 'magnificent' . Heat rise in his cheeks.

Your mom giggled noticing the flustered face of Sasuke. "I'll leave you two then , have a great time, bye! " Your mother took her leave.

There was silence ....."Come lets get over this!" You said with a blush since you that Sasuke was staring at you.

Sasuke smirk, "Yah! Lets go ,we are late already thanks to you."

"Whatever "you mumbled.

"So where are we going?" You asked.

"Where else, On. Our. Date. My dear 'fiance'." Sauke teased you.

"Tell me already !" You whined.

Sasuke smirk ," We are going to__________"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥

Chapter two done!

Here are the the options where do you want go on your date with Sasuke:-

1.5 star resturaunt.

2. On a party with his friends.

3. On a curuise date.

4. A bar. =_=

5. On a slight seeing at a cliff.* You can push him off fromthere incase you become angry.○◇○*

Please comment, heart and follow.

Sorry for any mistakes if any .

And i will update soon.

Please checkout my another story 'Move on (Ichigo x reader x Grimmjow)' on quotev only.

Disclaimer - I donot own naruto.