Jealous

Jealous.

Meaning :- feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages .

That's what Sasuke is feeling at the moment.

What makes him so?

All of a sudden you decided to hangout at a beach. So you all were under the moonlight, and beside a bonfire to give you guys warmth.  You and Sasuke were there but.. Not together.
Why?

Because you were cuddling with Kiba ,your 'boyfriend'  and Kiba was occasionally giving you kisses. And oh boy.....That made Sasuke Angry... Like very angry.

Kiba was nervous but with a beautiful girl as his date ,made him confident.

You guys were giggling and laughing and you were having a great fun with akamaru too. It was good spending some time with Kiba and you got to know him more. And became friends real quickly.

You look towrds 'his'direction . Why is he acting that way anyway its not like its my fault. He brought this on him .

Seeing him jealous, did made your heart skip a beat.

(Name) POV

"Let's go somewhere else." Said Kiba while caressing my thigh with his warm hand. Why is he so hot?

"Where?" I asked.

"How about a walk on the beach?" He said. He looked so passionately in my eyes as if he was pleading.

So yup we are walking, hand in hand on the beach side, the breeze blowing my hair gently and the cold sand beneath my feet. We weren't talking, there was silence, a good silence though. I looked up to him as he brings my right hand up to his lips and kisses it.

I blushed. I thanked for the darkness as it wasn't visible. To be honest I had a mini heart attack like - come one girl its just a kiss that too on your hand not on your lips, idiot!

He cleared his throat. "So what do you say?"

"Huh? What?" I asked as I came to my senses. His shoulders dropped and said nevermind.
I pulled on his hand, "Tell me." At that time, I think it was me dreaming because the moon shined brightly and I saw him blush, making me blush. The feeling was contagious I guess.

He face towards me and took both hands and said " I know, you like Sasuke. I amnot as handsome as him but I know this I love you truly. And I want you to like me, I'll prove it to you that I really do. And if you can, can you give me a chance to with you always. I love the way I feel when I'm with you. I think the feeling is mutual. I feel happy, I feel complete. Will you be mine, (Name) ?"

"Yes" i breathe out. I just couldn't say No. Why would I say No to a person who is honest to me, good to me and loves to be with me.

Like that we sat down at the beach sand, and he gives me kisses on my jaw, neck and my shoulder. He then gently pushed me on the sand and hovered on me. I placed himself between my legs and I wrapped my legs on his waist.

*R- rated content ahead read at you own risk!*

I massaged his arms and grind my hips to his causing him to release a low groan.
I was hot, I wanted him at here and right now.
Kiba then raised his head ,"I want all of you, Please give me all of you?" He said as he kissed my forehead, I nodded.
He then captured my lips with his, he kissed me passionately and with love, I could taste it. His hands over all over my body, massaging, pressing and caressing. He then licked my lower lip for entrance to which I complied and opened my mouth. He then invaded my mouth with his tongue, as if he was mapping all the corners, as if he wanted to know all of me. I even pushed my tongue in his mouth to taste him. We both were making love to each other's mouths.
I could feel something poking hard in my inner thigh, it snapped and I broke away from the kiss and looked up to Kiba who was breathing as hard as me.
He opened his eyes and they were filled with lust, they wanted more, it made me moan and I arched my back, pressing my boobs to his chest, earning a groan from him.
He again captured my lips and his hands made their way to my boobs, pressing and massaging. I moaned into his mouth.
He then moved down, he pushed down my tube top from the side along with my strapless bra. The cool breeze and his hot touch made my nipples hard, he gently put the nub in his mouth, pulling and sucking for quite a while. He gave the same treatment to my other nipple, nipping and sucking it hard this time. He kissed over all my chest, nipping and sucking, leaving lots of hickeys that will appear tomorrow.
He then again captured my lips and tongue fucked me. His right hand then moved downwards to my thigh reaching near to my wet centre. He teased me while making circles over my panty. Then he stopped.
I opened my eyes, he staring right into my soul. "I might not stop if you won't make me" his breath fanned my face, his voice husky and filled with lust but his eyes, his eyes were asking for permission, there was love more prominent than the feeling of lust.
"Then don't" I breathe out. I guess that was when Kiba snapped, he rose up , took off his tee showing off his abs, and unbuckled his belt, shoved his jeans and boxers on the sand , his thick-long cock shinning in all its glory in the moonlight.

I looked at him in awe and my eyes followed him as he positioned himself at my entrance. He then moved my panty to the side and entered me in one swift move. My moans were swallowed by his mouth.
He was gentle at first and then he went rough and hard, thrusted in hard and fast, balls deep, kissing me passionately and his hands held my hips in place.
My pressure was building up, i was about to cum. He was so good at this, obviously he won't be a virgin, he's too good to be virgin. He then changed our position. I was on all fours, he then thrusted from behind - doggy style. That's how he liked it. I was moaning like crazy because he was good, he keep kissing my back, his fingers were rubbing my clit to throw me over the edge and grobbing my boobs, pulling and pinching my nipples. He thrusted in once more, making me cum , he too pulled out and spilled his semen on the sand.

Both of us breathing heavily from the activity we just did. He spooned me to him. And we sat like that for a while as his breathing was music to my ears.

" Are you hurt?" He asked softly. I nodded slightly.
"I think we should go back or else they'll think we are fucking" i said as I tried to stand up.
"Yeah that would be a pure misunderstanding right?" He chuckled.
I was sore, he was so good though. Then what happened next is he carried me into his arms, bridal style making my scream abit.
"Kitten, you must be sore for all that activity so just relax I'll carry you." He said as his face was so close to mine, I could almost taste him.
Like that we went back to the bonfire site.

Reaching at the bonfire, I saw everyone was dancing and singing around.
No one was bothered by our presence, so Kiba just took me to his tent.

SASUKE POV

"Did they just fucked? Lol" Naruto joked. I wondered what is he talking about, I looked into his direction and saw Kiba and (Name) coming back, correction, (Name) in his arms!

My eyes went wide, (Name) and Kiba's hair were messy,...and (Name) looked tried... As if she did something that involved lots of movement..
.
.
.
I heard my heart crack...

AUTHOR'S NOTE
so I had some huge writer's block that I came after almost 2 years? Yeah I am horrible. But sorry really really sorry. I hope you enjoyed the story!