In which she has made her choice

SASUKE POV

I woke up with my internal clock indicating its time. I smiled when I saw my (Name) sleeping soundly in my arms. The thoughts of last night made me blush a little too. Just a little. I look at the clock and its still 4:30 am.

We craved so much for eachother that we woke in the middle of the night and made love to eachother endlessly, sometimes I was on top then her then me. Again and again.

I saw her stir abit and slowly opened her eyes. I caressed her cheek with my free hand. She looked up and smiled at me. Boy, she is a freaking masterpiece, so beautiful.

"Get up," she yawned,"We have to go to school."

I pouted and took her in a huge bear hug, burying my face in between her boobs. "Let's skip it" I placed a kiss there, making her moan a bit.

"No. We have a test today remember? PE test?" Kakashi sensei will fail us if we miss it"

I groaned,"Fine. Get ready"

She giggled abit, I lover her giggles. What are you doing to me (Name)?

I got up took her bridal style and making her yelp.

"Hey put me down!"

"You must be sore from last night 'activity' so I'm carrying to the bathroom."

I walked in the bathroom and placed her in the tub and turned on the water. I saw her covering her chest with her knees.

"Are we taking a shower together?" She asked. I turned my head towards her and saw her blushing... Hard.

I Swiftly placed my lips on her. "Your wish is my command"

And then we cleaned eachother, as my hard dick cummed many times in her wet cunt.

Heaven.
.
.
.
.
KIBA POV

"Where are you?"

"I'm coming!" (Name) said over the other line. "Turn around!"

I did. Boy, there she was. She always manages to take my breathe away. In few long strides I took her in a huge teddy bear hug and buries my nose in her neck and placed a kiss there.

"I missed you" I gave her peck on her lips.

She laughed,"We met like one day before!" And pinched my cheeks. I let go of our hug and interwined our fingers. "Even a breathe away from you is like a decade my kitten" I kissed her cheek.

"Omg so cheesy Kiba" she slapped my arm and I faked that it hurted me.

The rest of the school was in a blur, we study, we stole many glances, holding hands under the table. Did I mention Sasuke was staring at us the whole time. I shurgged it off because no matter what this girl was mine. Mine to take. Mine to make love to. Mine.

Then it was recess and we took our lunch to the school lawn. She was hogging on a pulled pork sandwich. She does have a big appetite and she isn't shamed to show it unlike other girls who'll always have a salad. She was not bothered about what people think of her, as long as she loves being herself. That's what I love the most about her.

I too hogged on my hotdog and we ate in silence. Not an awkward silence but a good kinda silence.

"Kiba" she called out to me.

"Yea!" I scooted closer to her that out knees touched.

She opened her mouth to say something but then closed it again. Uhm what is it.

"Will you like to go out later tonight at Rico's Dinner for dinner? I don't like having dinner alone."

"Yea sure" I gave her a big smile and her a quick kiss on her lips.
We finished our lunch and headed back to our respective classes.