I hate you!

I am like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY!! I was busy with all my studies and all!! But here is chapter i hope you will like it... And THANKS FOR THE VOTES FOR THIS STORY!!! And thanks for yoyr support you are the reason i am still writing this thanks!

♥♥♥♥♥♥
"I dared him to date a girl. "

That broke you, you really heard your heart cracked. After all you guys shared.. It was all a freaking dare??!!!  You covered your eyes with your bangs.

"I have to go to the washroom " you mumbled to Naruto. And went to washroom.

The moment you left Sasuke came to Naruto and yours table and sat down.

"Hey duckbutt! "Naruto greeted. Sasuke just huffed.

"Soo.... How was the date? " Naruto wiggles his eyebrows and shifted closer to Sasuke.

Sasuke blushed at the mention of the date when he recalled all the events of last night.

"Someone is blushing~" Naruto cooed. Sasuke coughed. "That good?? " Asked the blonde.

"Its was okay. " Sasuke answered sternly.  'It was beautiful ' he said in his mind.

"Who was the unlucky girl??" Naruto teased him.

Sasuke stayed slient making Naruto puffed his cheeks.

After like a minute......

"Where did (Name)  go?" Sasuke asked.

"She said she had to go for washrom ."

"ohh"

"Well.. "

"yeah??? "

"She might be laughing her ass off in the washroom " Naruto muffled his laugh.

"And why is that? " Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

Naruto  tried to answer "Well... "* laughs* "...after... I told her... About... Your... Dare.. "

Sasuke felt like everything around him started crashing down... He was thinking about you... How you might be feeling about him...

✨✨✨✨✨♥♥♥✨✨✨✨

He was paxing down the hallways.. Why???  He was finding her!

The only girl that made him feel!

"where are you? "Sasuke hissed.

He was searching for you for the past 5 minutes which was like 5 days for him. He pulled his raven black hair.. "where.. Wait.. There I guess.. "

*Under your and Sasuke tree*

You sat there, heads down, red puffy eyes.. Tears freely flowing down your cheeks..

"I knew you will be here.. "

Your eyes went wide.. You looked up and saw... Sasuke.. Anger boiled inside you!

"(Name)... " Sasuke started to walk towards you.

"Don't!! " you shouted.

Sasuke stopped death in his tracks.

"Dont say my (Name)  after playing with my feelings! "

"no.. Listen to me-"

"I dont want to hear anything! Naruto told me! And you know what?? I hate you!! " by saying that you ran away.
There Sasuke stood.. It was like everything crashed down around... He know that date was a dare but.. He really enjoyed that date with you.. And everything.. And the kiss was true.. A tear rolled down his cheek..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"But I love you.. "