Two

The two males stare at each other

The two males stare at each other. Jungkook cannot believe that his roommate is Kim Taehyung. Jungkook may or may not have noticed Taehyung over the years. Who wouldn't? Kim Taehyung is an epitome of beauty.

Taehyung clears his throat to gain the ravenette's attention. "Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung." He introduces himself. Jungkook just smirks and enters the room, closing the door behind himself.

"Aren't you the same boy who fell from the stairs and ended up in the hospital for a few days during the last semester?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung narrows his eyes. That was a bad memory for him. Why is this boy, who is basically a stranger to him, reminding him of that incident?

"That's not the true story. I did not fall. I was pushed." Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.

"Oh is it? Sorry, I don't know the details. I just saw the video that went viral. You were crying in that video." Jungkook shrugs as if it's a very normal thing. He walks over to his bed and starts arranging his things.

Taehyung looks at him in disbelief. Why do people enjoy other's pain like that? Aren't they humans? If they are then why do they lack humanity so much? This is the reason why Taehyung doesn't have many friends. Even though Taehyung is a really nice person who treats everyone with kindness, people don't reciprocate his actions and it hurts him.

It does not take a lot of time for Jungkook to arrange his side of the room. He didn't do much like Taehyung. His side is plain, unlike Taehyung's beautiful purple side.

He sits down on his bed to relax. His eyes fall on Taehyung who is sitting on his bed, looking out of the window. A pout adorns his face and Jungkook cannot help but think that he looks cute.

What the fuck, Jungkook? Cute? Kim Taehyung? Seriously? Have you lost your mind?

He scoffs at his thoughts. "By the way, I'm Jeon Jungkook." He says, getting Taehyung's attention. The blue haired boy stares at him for a few seconds before saying, "I know."

Taehyung lays down on the bed and faces the wall after covering himself with a blanket. Taehyung is usually a nice person and if Jungkook had not brought the video in their conversation, he would have said 'it's nice to meet you' and maybe talked about hobbies too instead of a plain 'I know'.

Jungkook sighs and looks away from the other's bed. He decides to sleep as well and talk to Jimin later. His friend was very excited to meet his roommate and Jungkook wants to know if his roommate turned out how Jimin expected or not.

~•~•~•~•~

"My roommate is really funny. We clicked as soon as we met." Jimin tells Jungkook the next day when they go to cafeteria together before classes.

"Right. So who is it?" Jungkook asks.

"His name is Jung Hoseok but they call him J-Hope. I'll call him Hobi." Jimin says. Jungkook looks at his friend as if he has seen a ghost. Jimin is a very lively person and no one would believe that he is a part of the mafia but he is dangerous too. Seeing him talk about a random guy so freely is weird for Jungkook.