Forty One

Issa very long chapter so I hope you all bless me with long comments...? I love reading your comments and I hope its not much I'm asking for. Anyway, happy reading!!

"Jk, where the fuck were you?" Seokjin's voice booms as soon as the mafia boss enters the mansion

"Jk, where the fuck were you?" Seokjin's voice booms as soon as the mafia boss enters the mansion. Nobody demands answers from him. Absolutely nobody. You just can't do that. Well, unless you're Kim Seokjin.

"I went out, hyung." Jungkook says, as he still keeps walking. Seokjin follows him, "Out? Where exactly?"

"Just went for a walk, hyung." Jungkook lies. He doesn't like lying to Seokjin. He is like a parent figure to him. He was there when his mother died and he gathered the broken Jungkook too when his father died four years ago.

Seokjin also knows about Taehyung. Jungkook had told him himself when his father had died and he felt vulnerable. Apart from Seokjin, no one in his group still knows about his strong feelings for his ex roommate back in college. Jimin had his doubts but Taehyung left soon after that so he didn't ponder much over it.

"Okay, cool. I really wanted to talk to you about something, JK." Seokjin says. Now, the two males are already in the younger's office. Jungkook sits on the couch and Seokjin sits beside him. "What is it, hyung?"

"Do you really think that it's a good idea to... attack the Yakuza? What about our treaty? If we attack them first, it would mean war." Seokjin voices out his worries.

"Hyung, you do realise that the Yakuza became strong again because of the alliance we have. If it was not for us, they would have gone down. They-"

"No, Kook. They wouldn't have gone down."

"Fine, they wouldn't be that strong now. I think when Kim Mingyu's father was the leader, they had a better management. But that asshole is so full of himself. Do you not realise how he wants to take over us? I'm not starting, hyung. He already has. Who do you think informed the cops about our secret hideout in Japan? The Yakuza did. And then Mingyu tried to negotiate with them on behalf of us so that he could show us that he is a friend but his intentions were to make the cops aware about our hideouts. He wants to get rid of our existence! He wants power, hyung, but I won't let him have it. I just won't. He needs to know Jeon Jungkook is not someone you can toy with." Jungkook has a smirk on his face once he finishes speaking.

Seokjin's eyes widen in surprise. He did not think about it like that. Actually he stays away from the politics as much as he can. He does not like it. He is just the in-charge of treatment and well being of their members and he is the in-charge of parenting Jungkook.

"I did not realise that he was actually a snake." Seokjin says, clearly angry.

"He is."

"How did you find out?"

"There was a rat in his group that told us. We got the information obviously but then we killed him. No matter what happens, you are not supposed to leak the information of your group." The ravenette says and Seokjin sighs. He knows Jungkook is right and as much as he did not want a war, it seems like there's no other way. Jungkook feels betrayed and its a feeling that he does not like at all.